Musical Begins!!

Finally the D-day arrived. The day when the musical was to be held but in the evening. Nandini and Navya had decided to spend the day together and so Navya was at Nandini's place by 10. She carried few dresses with her fir Nandini to choose for her.
Navya:Nandu.. Hume btao na hum kya pehne..
Nandini picked up a golden down shoulder frock.
Nandini:this?
Navya:noo..
Nandini:okay this..
She picked up a purple jumpsuit..
Navya:Nandini.. Tumhe ho. Kya gya hai...
Nandini:Navya.. Ek kaam karo.. Mere wardrobe mein se kuchh lelo.. Whatever you like..
Navya:hnmm..
Navya went to her cupboard and opened it. Her eyes widened as she saw the dresses..
Navya:Nandu.. Tumhare paas itni saari dresses hai par humne tumhe kabhi in mein se kisi mein nhi dekha.. Bilkul nayi padi hai sab..
Nandini:hnmm..
She said as she was busy in her phone..
Navya then picked up a red gown and stood in front of the mirror.
Navya:Nandu.. Yeh kaisi hai.. Hum pe achhi lagegi kya..
Nandini:haan.. Lelo..
Nandini answered without glancing at Navya.
Navya:Nandu... Dekhoo na yarr.. Phone chhorho..
Navya pulled Nandini's phone and Nandini looked at her irritatedly. But as Nandini looked at Navya holding the red dress her expressions changed. She immediately jumped and grabbed the dress from Navya's hands. Navya was confused.
Nandini:umm.. Navya.. Tum kuchh aur lelo please yeh nhi..
She looked at Navya with pleading eyesand held the dress close in her arms. Navya smiled at her cuteness.
Navya:vo toh thik hai.. Par aisa kya khaas hai iss dress mein.. Kisi special ne di hai..
Nandini looked at the dress and her cheeks changed colour. It was the same gown that Manik had gifted them on their first day out.
Nandini:umm.. Nahi.. Navya vo.. Amms.. Amms ne di thi..
Navya:amms ne toh yeh blush blush kyun Nandu.. Kya chal rha hai..
Nandini:kya.. Kya chal raha hai.. Kuchh nhi..
She looked here and there nervously. Just then Rishabh entered with cups of coffee for Navni.
Navya:rishabh... Sun..
Navya stopped Rishabh and gave a wicked smile. Nandwlooked at her wide eyed.
Rishabh:kya hua Navya di..
Rishabh looked at Nandini who was looking at him nervously.
Navya:yeh dress Nandu ko kisne di..?
Rishabh:arey yeh.. Yeh dress toh vo Ma..
He looked at Nandini who was nodding her head vigorously.
Rishabh:ma..Malini laayi thi..
He looked at Nandini while Navya cought his words..
Navya:Malini.. Par Nandu toh leh rhi thi ki amms ne di hai..
Rishabh:amms ne.. Aa.. Amms ne hi toh di hi hai.. Matlab.. Unhone courrier ki thi aur Malini ne receive ki thi..
Nandini sighed in relief. But Navya was still not convinced.
Nandini:ooho Navya... Tum bhi na.. You wanna get ready ki nahi.. Rishu tu jaa..
Rishabh chuckled at Nandini's situation and left.
Nandini:tumna yeh lo..
Nandini finally got a blue long gown and gave it to Navya to try it out.
Navya came out looking ethereal in the gown and Nandini stood awestruck.
Nandini:Navyaaa... You look stunning.. I mean.. Amazing..yeh tumpar kitna achha lag rha hai..
Navya:oohoho..Nandu.. Shaant.. Chalo mai change kar ke aati hun..
Navya was about to go back to change when chachi entered.
Chachi:Navya.. Haye.. Kitni soni lag rhi hai.. Aaj shaam ko yhi pehnegi na..
Navya:ji chachi.. Yeh Nandini ki dress hai..
Chachi:haan aur iss bevakoof larki ne toh pehenni nhi hai tu hi pehen le.. Achha chalo ab neeche aa jao.. Aur kuchh khaa lo..maine pizza banaya hai..
Navni:pizza...!!
Nandini:chachi you're the best..
The day finally passed with a lot of fun and masti and finally it was time to get ready.
Navya wore her blue gown and her black earings and accessories that she had brought with her.
While came out in purple anarkali suit with net sleeves and pinkish embroideries. Thus Time it was Navya who was mesmerised by her beauty. She looked breath taking. Her hair straight. She wore a pink earings with stones studded in each.
Navya:Nandu.. Nandu.. Nandu.. Tum sapna ho ya haqeeqat.. Ho chand ya chaand si hai tumhari surat..
Navya said in a melodramatic tone while she twirled Nandini.
Navya:aaj toh koi na koi pakka behosh ho jaega.. Hayee.. Tumhe dekhkar ek gaana yaad aa gya.. Yeh chaand sa roshan chehra.. Zulfo ka rang sunehra.. Yeh jheel se neeli aankhen koi raaz hai in mein gehra.. Ta.. Reef karu kya uski jisne tujhe banaya.. Uff..
Nandini:Navya.. So filmy.. Uff.. Chalo jaldi se ready ho jao..
Navya:Nandu.. Words ko chhorho feelings ko samjho.. Baat ki gehrai ko samjhi..
Nandini:ji madame ab ready ho jae..
Chachi:Arey meri heroines tayyar hui ki nahi..
Chachi called out from the kitchen.
NavNi:ji chachi..
They both laughed and Nandu looked at the time..
Nandini:Navya.. 5:30..we had to reach there by 6:30..chalo jaldi lets get ready.
Both the girls hurried and finally were all set to leave by 5:45.
Nandini:bye chachi.. See you at the event..
Chachi:haan all the best..
Rishabh and Malini:All the best..
Navni:thanku..
They both bid them goodbye and finally got in the car and left.