Undrunk Hangovers!

Next morning being a sunday.. was a kick start for all of fab5 and for Nandini..
Except Manik everybody had ovedozed themselves to sleep on their places. While Manik despite not drinking had a bad hangover. He couldn't get Nandini and their sweet times out of his head. He wanted to sleep more and dream more.
Nandini on the other side could not sleep the whole night. She could stop thinking about last night. Manik's question echoed in her head.
Nandini:why do I feel so strange when I'm with him.. He is right.. What are we.. Nandini Murthy.. You've been fighting with him since you guyz met and now this drastic change in you.. What is wrong.
Nandini could not resist but kept on questioning herself.
Manik in his room had the same questions in his mind as he tossed in his bed while the rest of fab5 lied senselessly in his hall.
Manik:nothing went right since we met.. We fought.. Fiercely.. We hated each other.. Still I want to let her know of my past... Why..
I mean.. I don't want anyone else to know that I still think of it but.. With her its like.. I want her to face my life's truth.. When I'm with her.. The emptiness in me seems to be filled.. Every thing seems perfect..
Nandini confused as to what was happening with her she moved to the terrace under the clear morning sky to feel the cool breeze touch her face.
Nandini:what are we.. I don't know.. But I could see it in his eyes.. His eyes are really predictable.. Everytime I see through them they tell me that he wants to say something.. He wants to tell me something.. Something deep.. Aiyappa.. I don't know what this means.. Why would he wanna tell me..
Manik and Nandini could not answer these questions.

Afternoon:at malhotra's
It was almost 12:30 and Manik was up already due to his constantly probing questions. He was getting irritated and finally decided to wake up the others. He freshened up,got ready and went down to wake everyone. But when he reached his hall he saw no one and just then his phone rang
Manik:where are you guys..?
Cabir:we left when you were in the washroom..
Dhruv:yaah.. And the girls have planned for a movie.. So we'll meet at two and then head to the theatre.
He said as the call was on conference.
Manik:fine..
While on the other side Nandini and Navya had planned to go for a day out and so Nandini was ready..
She wore a red short top with with a black long skirt which was given to her by chachi. She wore her shining black earings tucked a black scarf around her neck. She brushed her hair and kept them open. Just as she was about to leave her room Rishabh blocked her way. He came in and closed the glass door of her room.
Nandini:Rishu.. Kya kar rha hai.. Mujhe jaane de..
Rishabh:arrey ruko.. Kaha chali.. Madam ab aapne mujhe toh kuchh btaya nhi.. Toh socha abhi chupke se aa kar puchh lun.. Kya chal rha hai..
Nandini:kya matlab..
She looked at him innocently
Nandini:mai toh Navya ke saath bahar jaa rahi thi..
Rishabh:ooh.. My sweet innocent sis.. You Completely know what I'm talking about.. Kuchh toh secretly chal raha hai.. Varna aap jisse sab se zyada hate karti ho uske ghar gayi.. Vo bhi itni khushi se.. Cmon.. Tell me now..
Nandini:Rishu.. Baba aisa kuchh nhi hai..
Rishu:mat kaho mujhe baba.. Mujhe baba sirf meri behen bulati thi.. Aur aap meri behen nhi ho.. Kitni badal gyi ho aap.. Jo behen apne bhai se pencil ka tutna bhi share karti thi aaj vo mujhe kuchh nhi btati..
Rishabh looked away faking tears. He tried to give her an emotional atyachar.
Nandini:oye mere Nautanki.. Abhi toh tum Navya se mile nhi.. Tab tumhe yeh filmy bukhaar chadhne laga.. Jab miloge toh pata ni kya hoga..
Rishabh:haan haan ab toh sab drama hi lagega.. Kyunki vo monster, bhai se zada important jo ho gya..
Nandini:aisa kuch nahi hai Rishu.. Achha abhi jaane de Navya mera wait kar rahi hogi..
Rishu:nahi.. I've punished you.. Aaj aap ghar se bahar nahi jaogi.. Nandini:baba please.. Jaane do..
Rishabh:mm-hm(negatively)
Nandini:please Rishu.. Achha I promise mai aa kar tujhe sab btaungi..
Rishabh looked at her.
Rishabh:pakka promise..
Nandini:haan Nandini promise.. And you know I never break Nandini promise.. Ab jau..
She said as she grabbed her car keys.
Rishu:haan haan.. Jao.. Aur late se btane ki punishment toh milegi.. Aaj raat ko dinner se pehle aaogi n dinner ke baad aap mujhe drive pe le kar jaogi and Icecream khilaogi..
Nandini:pakka.. Aur kuchh..
Rishabh:haan lekin aap ke liye nhi meri sis ke liye.. Tell her that she looks beautiful..
He said and turned while Nandini smiled, gave him a cuddling cute teddy hug from behind and whispered 'she says she loves her brother' and hurried out while Rishabh smiled.
In the car Nandini looked at the watch and it was 1:15 .
Nandini:aaj Navya maar daalegi.. She immediately ignited the engine and drove towards the college.
Within 20 minutes she reached the entrance where Navya was already waiting for her..
Navya:Nandu itna time kaha lagaya.. Vaise aaj toh badi sundar lag rhi ho kya baat hai..
Nandini:Actually Rishu gussa tha mujhse isiliye usse manane mein time lag gya.. Btw thanku.. Tum bhi kam nahi lag rhi..
Nandini complimented Navya who was wearing a baby pink coloured cut sleeve jumpsuit with high heels. Her hair open and brushed to one side. She wore metallic earings which matched her atire.
Navya:thanku thanku.. So aaj ka plan suno.. Already 1:45 ho chuke hai so pehle hum movie dekhenge.. 2:30 ka show hai.. Uske baad decide karenge ki aage kya karna hai..
Nandini nodded and started driving when Navya asked.
Navya:achha.. Aryaman ko koi khabar.. Kal din ke baad se toh na uska koi call na message.. Kaha hai kaha vo..
Nandini:I also don't know.. He didn't contact me either..
Navya:you know.. Aryaman na.. Achha hai.. I hope uska bhai bhi achha ho.. Kya Naam tha uska.. Abhimanyu.. Abhimanyu khurana.. Kya classy naam hai na bhaion ke..
Nandini:abhimanyu khurana.. Yeh naam suna hai kahi.. But i don't remember..
Navya:arey kitne log honge iss naam ke.. Vo chhorho.. Yrr uss college sab itne hi ckassy aur ameer hai.. Tum.. Fab5.. Yeh Aryaman aur uska bhai..
Nandini:aisa nahi hai..
Nandini started recalling her times with Manik when Navya named fab5. A smile automatically made its way on her face but it carried all those questions along.
Nandini finally shook her mind..
While on the other side Manik who was also trying to avoid all questions arousing in his head. He met fab5 at exact 2 and they all headed towards the mall as well..

Precap: manan moments in movie hall