Bestfriends From London..

Alot of time passed in all the teasing and it was finally time when Nandini was to be wished.
Manik excused himself and went out while the others kept Nandini busy.
Manik:Nandiniii...
Manik suddenly screamed from downstairs scaring all her guts out..
Nandini:Manik!
She was scared she rushed out only to find pitch darkness in the hall. She carefully walked down the stairs.
Nandini:Manik.. Manik.. Kaha ho..
She called out while the others came from behind. And. The lights went on.
All:happy birthday Nandiniii..
Everyone was there from Fab5 to Navya along with Abhi and Aryaman and obviously the family members. Though Nandini had some idea about the surprise but arrival of Fab5 and the rest who had already gone home wasn't expected.
She was surprised.
Chachi got the cake and the rest to start the celebration.
Nandini cut the cake and fed to chacha chachi Rishabh and Malini first then Manik and then the rest.
Just when she was about to put the cake in Aryaman's mouth when her phone rang.
Assuming it to be amms ka call she excused herself without putting the piece in Aryaman's mouth.
All this was noticed by a pair of smiling eyes. Manik.
Manik: perfect timing..
On the other side Nandini hurled upto the table where she had kept her phone. She picked it up and glanced at the caller. Unknown number. She took the phone and went in a corner of the hall.
Nandini:hello..
Caller:ms. Cappuccino .. Happy birthdayyyy...
Nandini:Cappuccino.. Yash..!!
Caller:ji Yash.. Aap toh jabse London se gayi hume bhul hi gyi..
Nandini:excuse me.. Mai nhi bhule tum bhul gye..
Just when she was talking Manik came from behind and smashed a cake piece on her face. Her face was filled with cream and Manik couldn't control his laughter. She looked too cute to him.
Nandini:Manikkkk!!
Yash:Manik!! Who's that..
Nandini glared at Manik and then replied to Yash:mera friend..
Just when Manik heard the word friend his laughter came to a pause. He looked at Nandini who was busy wiping the cake of her face.
Nandini:anyways.. You tell.. Tum sab ko mera birthday yaad tha ya facebook zindabad..
Yash:haww.. Aisi baat.. Obviously hume yaad tha.. Aryan toh teen din se mujhe roz yaad dila raha tha.. Nandu ka bday hai wish Karna hai..
Nandini:haan Aryan.. Mera Cappuccino partner.. Btw Yash tum sab London mein hi ho..
Manik fumed.
Manik thought:mai friend.. Aryan.. Yash.. London.. Chal kya rha hai.. Yeh larki hai ya chalta phirta facebook.
Yash:ab.. London mein hi the.. Abhi Mangalore aaye toh amms ne btaya tu Mumbai chali gyi.. Toh abhi hum airport pe hai.. Ghosh sab kitne restless ho rhe hai..
Nandini:tum log specially milne aa rhe ho..
Yash:nhi not really.. Aryan Yoshita ki meeting thi Mumbai mein toh we thought ki hume bhi break mil jaega.. Aur phir tera bday tha toh socha tujhse Mangalore mein mile par tum toh..
Nandini:Mumbai aa gyi.. Aur tumhe mera number amms ne diya..
Yash:toh aur kaun deta.. Achha btw Sumit is getting desperate to wish you lo baat karo..
Sumit:hey Nans.. Happy vaala budday ms. Cappuccino..
Nandini:sumit!!thanku..btw I'm missing your lame jokes now..
Manik in anger:will you listen to me??
Nandini:no..
Sumit:ae Nautanki pichhe kaun hai..
Manik angrily turned to leave but Nandini held his hand and stopped him. She signaled him to wait for a while..
Nandini:pichhe.. Mere pichhe toh koi nhi saamne hai ek angry young man..
Manik looked at her as she pulled his cheeks while still on phone.
Sumit:hein?
Nandini:naah nothing..
She giggled at Manik's expressions.
Sumit:achha btw.. Yash ne btaya na that we are coming for a week..
Nandini:haan and you guyzz will stay at my place.. Ill send you the address..
Sumit:are you sure.. I mean ghar pe kisi ko koi problem..
Nandini:I'll talk to them I'm sure kisi ko koi problem nhi hogi..
Sumit: Fine then address send kar.. Humari flight announce ho gyi hai.. So ab kal milenge..
Nandini finally cut the call with a wide smile. Manik just couldn't stop himself from admiring her.
Nandini:Manik.. I'm soo so soo happy..
She jumped in excitement.
Nandini:mere Bestfriends aa rhe hai from London..
Manik:London.. Tum London..
Nandini:arey last year na mai jab Mangalore mein thi tab chacha aaye the.. Unhe vha se London jaana tha kisi bussiness trip ke liye toh i accompanied him.. Cz meri ek workshop bhi arrange hui thi vha in London University.. Mai vha 3-4 months ke liye thi with chacha.. Tab I met them.. Luckily mera bday was around tab and humlog itte achhe friends ban gye ki unhone bhi mujhe aisa ek surprise diya chacha ke saath milkar.. It was fun.. But ek minute tumhe kaise pta chala about my birthday..
Manik:Malini ne btaya jab she had sandwich me on the sofa..
Nandini giggled and then laughed loudly.. Manik was admiring her when he noticed something on her cheeks. He couldn't resist. He put her warm hand on her cheek sending shivers down her spine.
Manik:the cake suits better on your face..
Nandini instantly remembered what Manik had done to her face sometime back. She began hitting him on his chest. Manik giggled and defended himself.
Finally out of breath Manik held Nandini's hands behind her back stopping her from hitting anymore.
Nandini:you're such a monster Manik..
Manik:listen dont confuse me..
Nandini looked at him baffled by his sudden burst.
Manik:pehle dono bhai behen decide karlo.. Mai.. Monster hu.. Rishabh ka jiju hun ya tumhara friend..
Nandini's eyes widened.
Nandini:ji.. I mean.. Tumne suna..
Manik smirked and Nandini looked away.
Both of them knew what they meant to each other but none of them could confess. They would rather choose to tease each other and confessing indirectly than directly.
Nandini wanted to hide her blush somewhere and so she pushed Manik Slightly and tried to go but Manik obstructed her. He pulled her back into his arms. Nandini struggled but failed.
Manik:you know I won't be leaving you till I get my answers.. Nandini blushed harder and chose to hide her face in his embrace itself. She dug her face in his shoulders and he smiled at her antics. He couldn't help but wrap his arms around her back protectively.
Manik:don't change the topic.. Clear my confusions..
Nandini:that's for you to think.. You have your answers in your heart.. Ask yourself..
She smiled in his shoulders and her words made Manik loosen his grip. She felt his hold lighten so she pushed him slightly and ran away while Manik smiled in his own thoughts and then went in the hall.
All this time there was one person who witnessed all of this standing behind a wall. Aryaman. His eyes were red and anger was clearly written on his face.
On the other side Nandini rushed upto chacha and told him excitedly about her Bestfriends from London. Chacha was quite happy with news of their arrival and he readily accepted the idea of them staying at their place. Nandini's happiness knew no bounds. She was getting everything that she had never even asked for. On one side she was experiencing one of the purest feeling in the world, love, she had Manik with her and on the other side she had all her Bestfriends by her. She had got more than she could ever expect. Friends like Fab5, Navya and Aryaman and Abhi.. Then Bestfriends from London and a perfect family.
While coming to Mumbai she was scared to be left alone and now she has no scope to be left alone. She was definitely enjoying this shower of attention from all.
____________________________________
Heya guyz this chapter has all the credits to @SizzPani
The idea of new Bestfriends was from her..
Okay so now something important.. Guyzz.. You're not supporting me with my new fanfiction. There are people who have been loving it but it my silent readers.. Respond toh karo..achhi lagi nhi lagi kuchh toh.. Thanks to all those who've been supporting and responding on that one.. But baaki bhi kardo please..