Friends!!

The next morning Nandini woke up with guilt in her heart. She wanted to apologize to Manik for the way she behaved with him since the beginning. She got up and was ready before time so she went down to get herself a cup of coffee.
Soon every body woke up and were shocked to see Nandini already up.
Chacha:kya baat hai Nandu.. Raat ko achhe se nahi soyi..
He asked with concern while Rishabh couldn't understand the reason of her sleeplessness.
Nandini:nahi chacha soyi thi but i got up early.. Aap sab ke liye breakfast bhi bana diya hai... Aap jaldi se fresh ho jaiye mai serve kar dungi..
Rishabh:dii.. Its already late aapko college nahi jaana kya..
Nandini:koi nahi Rishu.. Aaj thorha late chali jaungi.. Tum baitho..
She said and started getting the breakfast from the kitchen.
Chachi:Rishu... Humari Nandu Mangalore mein bhi aisi hi thi ya.. Yaha aa kar kuchh change ho gyi hai..
Chachi teased her while Rishabh innocently replied saying that she was not like this back there.
Nandini:chachi vo actually.. New place haina.. Toh isliye shayad adjust hone mein thorha time lagega..
Chacha:vishakha ji.. Kitna pareshaan karogi meri bachchi ko.. Chal Nandu hum toh nashta kar lenge.. Tu college ke liy aur late mat kar.. Tu nikal...
Nandini:par chacha..
Chachi:nahi Nandu tere chacha bilkul thik keh rhe hai... Tu nikal.. Already bhot late ho gya hai...aur Rishu tujhe school nahi jaana.. Jaa tu bh ready ho jaa..
Nandini finally agreed and decided to leave.
She was already late so she hurried to the college.

S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY
Nandini was searching for Manik in the corridors when she heard some loud laughters from the music room. She walked straight to the music room. Just when she entered she saw few people encircled around someone.
Nandini:aiyappa.. Yeh college itna eventful kyu hai.. Ab kya nya drama ho rha hai..
Nandini walked in and was trying to tear through crowd when she heard someone.
Girl: guyzz... Have a look this senseless girl is gonna compete with us.. Kaise kaise log aa rhe hai space mein...
The girl said in a harsh voice while another girl was silently sobbing.
Nandini finally managed to tear through the crowd and reached in the center of the room. Nandini was stunned at what she saw but it was not long when her shock turned to anger.
She saw a girl in a blue crop top and black jeans standing alone. Her head hung low while she cried softly. On the other side Nandini saw the same group she had met yesterday. Fab5. She saw Mukti again and again grabbing onto the girl and using baseless words for humiliating her. She immediately understood that the girl just like her was also a fresher.
Nandini looked around only to see the crowd giggling and making videos. She soon spotted Manik having a gala time in humiliating her with his friends while the poor soul was doing nothing but crying.
Nandini immediately glared at few in the crowd who were making videos. She grabbed their phones and and started throwing them harshly on the floor which made everyone look at her.
As soon as Manik saw her his smile vanished. He somewhere had some idea what was going to happen.
Nandini:kya hua tum ruk kyu gye.. Haso... Videos banao..
She said out loud and everybody looked at her blankly.
Mukti:listen you... Dont mess with us.. Kal tum bach gyi thi aaj iske saath saath hum tumhe bhi laughing stalk bana denge.
Nandini:huh.. Cmon.. You know this won't work in me...
Nandini looked into mukti's eyes which did scare her but she could not loose courage.
Nandini turned towards the crowd and started "ab agar kisiko maine yahan video bnate dekh liye.. Uske phone ko mai college ke terrace se neeche fek dungi.. Uske pieces bhi tumhe nahi milege" she tried to maintain her firmness but was loosing it.
Nandini:get out all of you...
She finally managed to say.
The crowd soon emptied the room. While Fab5 and the girl were still there. Manik looked at Nandini blankly while she tried to stop her tears which were on the verge of flowing out. She had never been so harsh with anyone.
Nandini then turned to look at the others present in the room. She held the girl protectively by her arm.
Nandini:what do you guyz think of yourself.. I agree you might be some famous personalities of this college but that doesn't give you the right to hurt anyone..
She said and then looked at Manik.
Nandini:and you know what Mr. Manik Malhotra.. Since yesterday i had been feeling guilty.. I thought you were nice and I was being unnecessarily hyper but I was wrong.. Mai kal se tumhe sorry bolna chahti thi but now everything's clear.. Tum aise hi ho... Tum kisi ki help nahi kar sakte.. Huh.. And you guyz.. Listen to me loud and clear don't ever humiliate someone like this..
Nandini said while her tears failed her but she didn't let them affect her firmness. Manik was fuming with anger.
Nandini:you won't realise but your fun could hurt someone's emotions badly..
Nandini finished and took the new girl out with her leaving the whole fab5 red with anger. Manik could understand what she meant.. He could understand her tears.. He knew that somewhere she was right but he could not digest the way in which she spoke to him and his friends.
He could not let her go so easily.
On the other side Nandini left the girl when she came out and excused herself for a while as she could no longer control her tears. Nandini went into a nearby class and started crying.
It had been 15 minutes but she hadn't come out. The girl wanted to thank her for her help and so she roamed in the whole of the college and finally reached the room where Nandini had been. Nandini's face was red with all the crying. The girl slowly walked in and sat beside her. She gently rubbed Nandini's back.
Nandini instantly looked up to find the new girl sitting beside her. She immediately started wiping her tears but was stopped by the girl.
Girl:kitna strong show karogi khud ko..
She said and smiled weakly at her. While Nandini looked at her confused.
Girl:hume nahi pata ki tum logo ke beech kya hua but aaj jo hua uske baad hum itna zarur bta sakte hai ki unn logo ne tumhe bhi pareshaan kiya hai... Dekho koi kitna hi strong kyu na bane.. Usse hamesha ek Sahare ki.. Ek dost ki zaroorat hoti hai.. Kisi ke Saath ki zaroorat hoti hai..hume nahi pata tum yaha kitne din se ho par itna jaante hai ki tum bhi akeli ho..
Nandini looked at her and nodded.
Nandini:maine kal hi join kiya..
Girl:rona band karo.. Hum hai na tumhare saath.. Ab hum saath mein mil kar innsab ki chhutti kar denge... Vo toh aaj pehla din tha toh hum ghabra gaye nahi toh hum bhi mirchi se zada teekhe hain.. Aur tum humari naazuk si flower jo sab ke saamne bhot strong banti ho but actual mein bhot hi sweet aur delicate..
The girl said playfully to change Nandini's mood while Nandini couldn't stop herself from laughing.
Nandini:by the way.. I'm Nandini.. Nandini Murthy.. First year.. Mai pehle mangaore mei rehti thi apni amms ke saath but ab yaha apne bhai.. Chacha aur chachi aur unki beti ke saath rehti hun.. Music mera and mere bhai ka dream tha isliye humari amms ne.. I meam grandmom ne hume Mumbai bhej diya
Girl:hum navya.. Navya Naveli...humara bhi first year.. Matlab hum saath saath hai.. Anyway.. Hum.. Pehle patna mein rehte the aur ab yha iss college ke hostel mein..music humara bh sapna hai... Isliye humari amma ne bhi hume yaha bhej diya..
Nandini:toh humare beech toh kaafi kuchh same hai... friends??
Navya: best vaale..
They both giggled and chatted for a while and then left happily for their next class. Both were excited for their new found friendship.