Jealousy For Jealousy

Nandini:
This fay had to be special for me and my friends afterall l it was a day when we were officially Bestfriends! Last year after celebrating my birthday back in London it was our first sneak out on this day and a day only for each other. We had partied thoroughly and that had marked our official day.. I know that's silly but we did such stuffs.
We should've been celebrating but instead we were busy with something else.
It was already evening and Ahaana was all set for her date after apologizing to us for the millionth time for letting us down on 'our day'. And the rest of us were busy settling things for the Mission Confession plan of Dev. How i hate planning and plotting.

No wonders Ahaana looked prettier than ever as her face glowed equally

No wonders Ahaana looked prettier than ever as her face glowed equally. Her hair were done in pretty curls and were grouped to her right shoulder. I envied her for thay moment and the next i was guilty for she wasn't aware of what was coming next.
"Ahaana.. If you don't mind.. We all will be going out after you guys.. You know when you're on your date we'll celebrate our day.."Rey said and that was the first part of the plan.
"mere bina.."she said sadly.
"we really dont want to.. But we can't let go of this day like this.. You know it's so special for all of us.. Aur phir kya pta hum kab milenge."Aryan added and i felt guilty for doing this to her. She bobbed her head in understanding but i knew she was dying to be with us.
"Nans tu ready nhi hui.."Aryan asked and i signalled him to wait for five minutes.

(Nandini's attire)

(Nandini's attire)

I wore my peach coloured one piece i had recently bought with all the matching accessories and the best part of this set were the heels. I had actually fallen in lobe with them. I kept my hair.
Just when i was done with getting ready i heard the honking of the car. I went up to the balcony pretending to brush my hair and saw him standing there leaning on his car he wore his casual printed tee with a black jacket and white pants. He looked handsome even in the simplest.

He was desperately waiting for Ahaana while she was taking her own sweet time in doing i dont know what

"desperate!"i whispered irritated with his eagerness and as if he heard me, he instantly turned his head in my direction and i turned away still brushing my hair.
"Nans!"hopped Aryan from i don't know where.
"ooh toh yaha toh!"he said looking at me and then slightly peeking behind only to find Manik still looking at us. I punched him slightly and he chuckled.
"Rey is going.."he whispered and i nodded. So the next part of the plan would be done soon. Aryan left and i went in but i knew his eyes followed me.
I went down only to get surprised. He was in the hall but Ahaana wasn't there.
"Aryan!"i called out still looking at him as he turned his gaze to me.
"yaa.."came Aryan.
"Ahaana kaha hai! Manik has been waiting.. Vo aise late karegi toh hum bhi late ho jaenge.."i said pretending to be annoyed.
"vo Yoshita darling needed some help aur tum 'busy' thi so she went to help her.. Now that you're hear I'll tell her to go.."he completed and i stood beside Manik waiting for Ahaana.
"you're going somewhere?"he asked looking at me intently.
"haan vo aaj na is a very special day.. Mujhe toh yaad bhi nhi tha.. Aryan ne yaad dilaya aur ab hum bahar jaa rhe hai.."i lied in the second half of the explanation. Aryan was my trump card now.
" hnmm.. Vaise you're looking beautiful.."he said.
"tum isliye keh rhe ho kyunki tumne abhi tak Ahaana ko nhi dekha.. She is looking like an angel today..."i praised her and he looked away bobbing his head.
"impossible.."i heard him whisper.
"kuchh kaha.."
"nope."he said and Ahaana came. "hey guyz.. What's up.."she asked and i could an instant discomfort in his behaviour.
" nothing.. Lets go.."he said and they left.
....
"Dev its starbucks.. They're in starbucks.."Rey said and disconnected the call.
"tum log niklo hum peechhe se aaenge.."Dev said and we agreed. Part 2 complete.
....
Aryan and i walked in Starbucks hand in hand like a perfect couple and the moment we entered i saw Manik sitting on the corner table he was facing me as we sat on the third table from the main door.
**
Manik:
I was sitting there totally disinterested as Ahaana kept on blabbering things i was hardly listening. I was waiting for a perfect moment when she would silence down and i would tell her what was going on in my head. The actual reason for this so called date. Ahaana had ordered pastries for us and just when our pastries arrived, there came a surprise for me as well. "Nandini" skipped my mouth as i saw her entering hand in hand with that Aryan. He pulled a chair for her and sat opposite me. Actually indirectly opposite me. Did i mention how beautiful she was looking. She apparently was the angel from heaven and i could see eyes turning to her as she sat down passing sweet smiles to Aryan. I couldn't bear this.
"umm Ahaana.. I'm sorry.."i spoke subconsciously.
"huh?"she looked up from her pastry and gave me a confused look.
"yaah actually.. I wanted to tell you something.. No infact i needed your help.."i had finally managed to speak up my mind.
"kya hua Manik.."she asked softly.
"i guess.. No I'm sure.. Or maybe not.."and i was on the verge of spoiling it all.
"about?"she asked confused. My eyes were still on Nandini as i spoke.
"Nandini!"i blurted.
"Nandini? What about her?"
"i love her.. Yaah.. I love Nandini.."and a smile appeared on my face. She looked down for moment and then back at me expecting me to explain which i owe her.
"don't take me otherwise please.. I know you didn't expect this.. But i really love her.. Its just that i wasn't sure of my feelings.. But now that i am.. I need your help.. I know I've hurt you already and I'm sorry for that.."i spoke incoherently.
"honestly Manik.. I am very much hurt besides i had genuinely started liking you but.. I don't blame you for anything except this date.."she spoke. I knew that. I slowly peeked behind her and found Nandini and Aryan laughing.
"I'm sorry.."i spoke slowly.
"its okay.. Listen Nans is my best friend but thats not the reason that I'm letting you get away so easily.. But the fact that you guys have been with each other since a long time gives me a reason to let you go.. So what kind of help do you want from me.."she said. I must say she was quite frank when it came to what she felt.
"i want her to get jealous.. And only you can help me in that.."i said as i kept stealing glances at her.
"how are you so sure that she'll get jealous.."she smirked and i could make out she was another prankster. She was quite excited for this one.
"that's because.. I know what she feels.. For me.. About us..me and her.. She has made it quite evident.. But i don't know what's got into her she's been hanging out with Aryan a little too much..and to top it all she is ignoring me.."i completed and she started.
"hnmm.. So her hanging out with Aryan isn't acceptable to you.. Their closeness basically.."she smirked and continued "but i don't think she is ignoring you!"
"ofcourse she is.. I mean look at her.. She definitely knows that I'm right here but she won't look at me.."i blurted out and she looked at me shocked.
"mujhe nhi.. Udhar dekho.."i said and she slightly shifted to look at them..
"so cute.."she said as Aryan put a spoon of Icecream in Nandini's mouth. I felt irritated.
"cute.. Really Ahaana.."i said.
"soo jealous.. And you're planning for her to be jealous..she won't be.."she said.
"jealous toh vo hogi jaise.. Kal hui thi.."i said and told her about our last night's midnight conversation. She laughed out hard.
"she is such a kid.."she muttered. "btw.. Where are the rest of them.."she said.
" rest?"i asked.
"arey actually.. Today is a very special day.. I mean you would find it silly but its our thing.. Today we officially became the best of friends.. An year back on this day we had finally got Nandini in our group.. And on this date we had taken her for a complete 'our day out' and that's why they're here.. Rest might be coming.."she said.
"come na now that we're here only lets celebrate it.. Earlier they were doing it without me because i was coming with you.. Chalo lets go.."she said like a kid and dragged me to Nandini and Aryan's table.