Kisses Like Cream!

Flashback:
Manik and Nandini lay on that wet floor kissing each other and giggling simultaneously with the ticklish rain drops smothering them when they heard the hootings and honkings of cars and they knew their zoo was back. But what surprised them was the passage of time that passed by in a jiffy and they did nothing other than cuddling each other.
But now if they won't get away they'll be teased by their junglees.
"Manik! Utho!"Nandini tried pushing him off as they heard Fab4 and her friends getting in the house.
"what a night!"screamed Mukti followed by Navya's drunk laughter.
"why should i get up.. We're official now.. I don't care what they would think!"he said settling himself properly over her.
"Manik.. If they see us in this state na..pehle toh they will scold us and then tease us!"i told him.
"Madhubala hasna band karo.."came Cabir's monstrous voice. Wow! He had some authority in his voice.
"hum kyun na hase.. Tum kaun hoye ho hume rokne vaale!"she screamed.
"ok guyz lado mat! Manik Nandini so gye honge!"Aryan said in teasing voice.
"Tum pagal ho aaj vo kaise so sakte hai! Arey aaj toh.."Ahaana was blabbering when she suddenly shut her mouth.
Nandini looked at Manik with different emotions swimming in her eyes.
"they knew about this!"Nandini asked him.
"Fab5, Navya and Ahaana did.."he said cassually.
"and so did the rest of them!"i said he giggled muttering, "i did not do that!"
"Manik.. We're all wet.. And am already sick according to them.. And if they spot us like this.. Then its something really dangerous!"she said and they got up.
Manik remembered that Nandini wasn't supposed to get wet in the rain and he pulled her into the house closing the door of the terrace.
Nandini was silently walking to her room trying to not get noticed by anyone present in the hall but her bad.
"ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si.. Soti raato mein jaagi si.."Cabirrrr!he sang suddenly pointing his finger up towards her.
"ooh Manik bhi hai! Tab toh jaagna hi tha!"Aryan added just as Manik followed her. They looked down at the drunk squad and that's when Rey shouted,"Khamosh!"silencing everyone. Nandini looked at Manik shocked.
"gaur se dekhiye iss ladki ko! Shaam tak jisse bukhaar tha vo ek phir hui baarish mein bheegkar beemar!"he said somewhat like announcing the headlines.
"oyeee! Yeh toh vhi ladka hai! Jiske saath basanti bhaagi thi!"Ahaana screamed pointing at Manik and he was beyond shock.
"Nandini tumhare friends..""Manik tumhare friends" both uttered together and then chuckled. They looked at the squad down and uttered,"goodnight guys sleep tight!" together amd wemt in their rooms to which all of them waved their hands dreamily before collapsing anywhere and everywhere in the hall.
Flashback emds.
Manik:
I woke up to my love sleeping right beside each second snuggling more into me. How i love her innocent face that looks even sweeter when she is sleeping.
I pushed her soft strands of hair off her face to have a clearer view of her angelic sleeping face.
Last night was beautiful. We had moved to our respective rooms to change after the weird encounter with our drunken squad.
I was just in my tracks when my room's door clicked open. I turned to find my girl standing at the door in her warm night suit staring at a half naked me shamelessly.
"so like what you see!"i asked her with a smirk.
"yes!"she answered dreamily much to my surprise. Wasn't she getting bold way too fast. I raised my eyebrows at her with a slight grin that brought her to reality.
"what.. Umm.. No.. I meant.. Vo.."she fumbled looking down and i suppressed my urge to laugh out. I wore my tee and headed towards her while she kept avoiding any eye contact. I neared her and lifted her face only to see a small smile on her face and the red cheeks.
"you know these red cheeks make me want you so badly!"i said only to make her blush even more.
"i can't sleep.. Alone"she said the last word real slow but i heard it.
"who anyway said that i was letting you sleep.. Alone!"i said with a smirk only if this innocent girl knew what i meant by the pause. Guess what she did.
"shut up!"she said and i pulled her closer.
"if i don't?"i said inching closer to her face.
"I'll shut you then!"she blurted out and closed her eyes just as she realized what she said.
"ooh! How? Cmon show me.. How are you gonna shut me up.."i said shifting my face just centimeters away from hers but she as i said had to be the smart one. She put her palm right on my lips.
"like this!"she said and smiled pushing my face away.
"fine!"i told her as she went and sat on the bed.
"Manik! You na will spoil me.."she said making a sad face while i was confused.
"if i sleep with you like this.. How will i stay at my place back in Mumbai.. You won't come there to craddle me to sleep every night.."she said as i lay next to her pulling her over me. She lay beside me with her head resting on my heart and her hands around my waist. Hugging me tight like i was her teddy bear.
"mmm.. So why don't you shift at my place.. You know live in kind!"i said teasingly.
"but Nyonika mam and uncle.."she was serious.
"they like you anyways they won't have any problems with you staying with me.. And besides you'll be staying in my room with me so they won't even know.."
"hawww!nhi..I'm not up for this!"my tubelight.
That's how we slept last night hugging each other tight.
I kissed her face for somewhat fifth time this morning and she snuggled more in. Her closed eyes were enough for me to go crazy. I kissed them twice and she held my waist tighter. Her chubby cheeks i knew i won't get enough of them ever. I kissed them softly and she smiled a little.
I brushed my nose past hers and she rubbed her fingers over it feeling ticklish. She did that each time i brushed my nose past hers.
And finally her pouty pink lips. I pecked them softly only to be amused by what she did next. She licked her lips like a baby does after someone puts something sweet over them.
I loved her cuteness too much.
"Nandini!"i called her softly after realizing that we had to go back too.
"mmm.."she said changing her position and turning her back to me.
I back hugged her and nuzzled in her neck and shifted to my side.
I pecked her cheeks again, this time more softly. I caged her waist in my grip and turned her softly afterall i couldn't hurt my sleeping beauty.
"i love you!"i whispered in her ear as i hovered over her and she smiled.
"aaj nai uthna!"i asked her and she nodded innocently. She opened her eyes slowly and circled her arms around my neck.
"agar tum aise uthaoge toh kisse uthna achha lagega!"she said and i couldn't help but smile. I again pecked her lips and she smiled.
"good morning!"she finally said.
"aaj vaapas jaana hai!"i said and that was it.
she sat up with a jerk.
"Manik! Kal toh sab itne drunk the.. Kou nhi utha hoga.. Tum kya kar rhe ho.. Jao unhe uthao.."she said clutching my tee tight in her grip. Her expressions changed within seconds and i couldn't decipher what to do. She was holding my tee so tight that said she didn't want me to go but then was screaming at me to wake the others up.
"Nandini! Pakka jau!"i asked.
"haan Manik! What are you waiting for!"she asked.
"for you to leave me.."
"leave you!"she said and looked at her hold on me. She left me and ran in the washroom to hide her blush.
....
Everything was settled. There were three cars this time instead of two. Dad arranged that too afterall he was the magician in my life before Nandini. She is a fairy! Only mine.
As always Nandini was taking her time and i did not mind that but the others did.
"Manik kya kiya yaar tunne.. Aisa kya pareshaan kiya usse ki ab vo itna time laga rhi hai!"Cabur said mockingly and just when she walked in a simple kurti and slacks with her hair all open and bangles in her right hand. Beauty!
She came and i took her hug followed by the coughs echoing in the hall. Fake coughs.
I glared at them and they headed towards the cars. We were going separate as it is.
....
We reached home earlier than the others. Though i did not want her to go but she had to. I kissed her a gentle goodbye and fled away totally in my dreams!
....
Two weeks later:
Nandini:
We London returns had returned back to London the very same weekend that followed after pur Pune trip.
Everyone had been happy. I and Manik had gone to drop at the airport and that's when they opened up the real secret behind that jealousy game. They had been playing doubles fooling both of us just to hook up together and i loved them for that.
"Manik! Where are you!"i rung him as i stood in the empty music room if our college. He should be practicing now.
"behind you!"he said hugging me from behind and nuzzling into my hair. For once i could have given in but i knew that won't do him any good. They had gotten an album from Q labels and i couldn't let him be so casual with it. It was about his dreams. Their dreams.
"stop doing that okay! There's no escaping today you need to focus if not for you do it for FAB5.. Its your dream c'mon go now. " i said turning to him.
" Nandu please let me be.. Here!"He chipped.
"Manik! You'll be here after your practices.." I pushed him out of the music room commanding him to not to show me his face until he's done with practices.
I know we're never gonna be even but an odd for an even fits better doesn't it! We done everything. We've fought. We've loved. We've friendzoned. We've been jealous. And that's what made us an odd for an even. We had started our story with our silly fights and we still fight on silly issues and we will continue doing that. We love those fights because it's better than staying away from each other. We get angry. We fight. And we get back to being us and that's how we became the lovers to fight. We fought whatever came in the way of our love be it our ego or our live itself. Just nothing can separate us..

........................................................................
Yeah...so..this was the end of Lovers to fight. Wanna kill me.. Dont! Because its not over till its actually over.. Isn't it! So there's a surprise that awaits you! You wanna know what it is! Okay...
But wait you trust me dont you..
Okay there's a sequel to this coming up.. Maybe by.... Tomorrow!
Excited much.. Me too.. Shout out you love me.. Oh ofcourse don't shout.. Comment in-that you love me... Especially for the sequel coming for you! And also do pay visits to the other story! True love Heals!
Much love
#okthanksbye