The Chase!!

The morning was a fresh one for Manik and for the first time in forever he was up early all by himself. It took him no longer to get dressed and by 8:30 he was at Breakfast table leaving Nyonika and Akshaan shocked.
Akshaan:Nyonika aaj kahi toofan aane vaala hai shayad..
Manik:dad.. Its so bright out there and aap keh rhe ho toofan aane vaala hai..
Akshaan: obviously.. Ab mera 9 bje se pehle na uthne vaala rajkumar jab 8:30 pe ready ho kar breakfast table pe ho toh aur kya kahun.. Kya baat hai.. Aaj bade excited lag rhe ho.. Ab Fab5 kiski band bajane vaali hai.
Nyonika:Manik.. Though.. I don't fully agree with your dad.. But bacche please take care and don't put yourself into any kind of trouble.. Mai aur tumhare dad aaj 1 month ke liye Bangkok jaa rahe hain.. So please kisi ko pareshaan bhi mat karna college mein.. And Harshad se door rehna..
Manik:yaah right..
Manik smirked and rolled his eyes.

Murthy Mansion:
It was already 9 when Nandini woke up with a jerk realising that she wasn't on a holiday today. She looked at her watch and freaked. Jumping ait of the bed she grabbed whatever clothes she could find and went to take a shower. Within minutes she was out in her maroon long kurti and black jeans. She wore a set of colourful bangles in one hand and her wrist watch in the other. She pinned her hair on one side and left them loose on the other.
Finally done with her getting dressed she grabbed her phone and car keys stuffed everything into her side bag and rushed down.. Chachi forcefully stuffed her mouth with an aloo ka parantha and she gulp down the juice. After which she left for college in her car speeding it as much as she could.
She knew that she was already late and won't be able to attend Raghav sir's class. So she mentally decided to sit in the canteen till the class ended.
In the next five minutes she was in the college, parking her car at its usual isolated place. But as she got down she saw another familiar car beside hers she was surprised more than shocked because this was an isolated area a bit far from the main parking area.
But realizing that she was already late she chucked her thought and walked in the college.
She was walking inside the canteen when she crashed into someone and closed her eyes coz she knew she would fall. But instead she in seconds realized that she was not on the floor but in someone's arms. She slowly opened her eyes and was not surprised to see Manik holding her as she had got sime idea from his touch.
She looked away as Manik made her stand.
Manik:dekhke..
He started but she ignored him and walked in the canteen and took a seat far from the entrance where Manik stood confused. Though Manik knew thus would happen but wasn't ready for it..
He followed her to her seat and sat right opposite to her as she pretended to be busy on her phone. Manik was getting irritated with her ignorance and so he snatched her phone and kept it in his blazer.
Nandini:what is this.. Give me my phone back..
Manik:first listen to me.. And stop ignoring me..
Nandini:listen i let you sit here that doesn't mean you'll do whatever you feel like..
Manik:Nandini.. Look I'm sorry for what i said that day.. I can explain...
Nandini:why would you wanna explain anything to an outsider.. Why do you think that I would listen to a stranger..
Manik:i know I was wrong.. Trust me.. For once.. Atleast listen to me..
Nandini:trust.. You want me to trust someone I just met a week and more back.. Like seriously..
Nandini repeated exactly what he had said that day..
Manik:listen.. I wont give you your phone till you listen to me..
Nandini:ohh ohky.. Pehle batate i wont have wasted so much of my time talking to a stranger..
Nandini got up from there and left while Manik sat there confused.. He was hurt by her words he knew they weren't strangers. His anger crept back into him. He tried everything but she wasn't ready to listen to him..
After a while Nandini was walking through the corridor to find Navya and the rest when she felt a hard pull and the next minute she was pinned to the wakl of an empty class room.
Nandini:are you out of your mind.. Yeh kya tareeka hai..
Manik:you left me no choice..
Nandini:and you think.. I can't go out of here.. She said and turned around but Manik being Manik.. Held her wrist and pulled her back. She crashed back in his arms..
Nandini:Manik let me go..
Manik:not before you listen to me..
Nandini:and why shoul i listen to you..
Manik clutched her arms looked at her with anger in his eyes.
Manik:because.. I want you to..
Nandini:Manik.. You can't force to listen to you.. And why do you want to explain yourself to someone you just met..
Manik:oh..just shut up.. Stop repeating my words..
Nandini:and you leave me.. Coz now you're really hurting me..
Manik:i don't care.. You have to listen to what i have to say..
He jerked her away and Nandini smiled sarcastically. And just when he left her arms she held his and looked straight into his eyes.
Nandini:that is what.. Mr Manik Malhotra... You. Dont care a damn if you hurt me.. Then why this sorry... Haan.. Why so much drama.. Manik.. Sorry tab bolte hai when you're ready to improve.. But you.. Never.. I don't even think that you mean any of your promises and sorries... Do you even know why you're apologizing or just because you see that I'm ignoring you.. Huh.. Manik.. Mai koi object nai hun.. That hold me tight and make me listen to you.. And i don't have anything against you that I would use your past or your secrets or your feelings to demean you... But tumhe toh humesha yhi lagta hai ki every new person in your life has come to destroy your present.. I don't know why.. Listen.. Now that I'm an outsider I seriously don't want any explanations.. You dont have to bother.. Enjoy...
She said and left from the washroom leaving behind a guilty Manik. He had once again hurt her. He cursed himself again. He was very angry but not on someone else but on himself this time..
He also left the class behind her.
The whole day went like this. They both were together all the time because of their friends but none of them spoke a word to each other. Manik wanted to but had lost his guts to face her again. This was all noticed by Cabir and Dhruv but they thought of letting them solve it on their own..
Manik many a times tried to make an eyecontact with her but failed as she didn't look at him even for once.
Finally the day passed and everyone retired to their homes by 7 as Manik made some lame excuse to get out of there..