A Dip In Water!!

By the time they came out Manik was no where. Nandini walked blankly. She was still in shock.
Nandini:she was Vidhi.. She.. Did she mean what she said.. And Manik was harsh on her.. He shouldn't have slapped her.. What is happening.. Should I ask him to talk to her once. Maybe she had some reason to do what she did.
Voice:nhi Nandini.. People like her don't deserve a second chance..
Nandini turned around to find Mukti behind her.
Nandini:I'm sorry.. Mujhe tum logo ke beech mein aise nhi bolna chahiye tha..
Mukti:relax.. You were awesome.. Her face was worth watching.. But don't even think that they need to talk.. Manik hates her..
Nandini:but she once was everything to him and maybe she has realised her mistake..
Mukti:she can never.. She is a typical money minded person.. Tumhe pta hai pehle bhi when Manik was getting close to her.. We stopped him because we knew her intentions.. She was one who would go around sleeping with every second guy for money.. And that's what she is back again for..
Nandini:really? How disgusting... Cabir:i know but she is like this.. Humne tab bhi Manik ko roka tha but he didn't listen to us..
Cabir joined in.
Nandini:Manik.. Vo hai kaha??
Cabir:apne room mein hoga..
Nandini without wasting time rushed to the hotel and his room but he wasn't there. She went to the terrace but he wasn't there too. She was clueless but something struck her and she dashed towards the beach and to the same rock where they had spent time together.
And there he was. Tears rolling down his eyes while he tried to control them..
Nandini knew he was broken. She climbed up the rock and silently sat beside him.
Manik:why.. When everything was coming back to normal.. Why did she have to come back in my life..
Nandini:maybe aiyappa wants you to give her another chance.. Maybe she has really realised her mistake..
Manik looked at her in disbelief.
Manik:never.. I won't forgive her ever..
Nandini:but Manik..
Manik:Nandini.. Tum ne hi mujhse kaha tha na forgive and forget.. That's what I've done.. Forgiven and Forgotten..
Nandini:agar tum bhul gye hote toh toh yeh..
Nandini cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears.
Nandini:inhe aise waste nhi karte..
Manik:yeh isliye nahi hai because I still feel for her.. Na.. Its because.. She again hurt my closed ones.. She hurt you.. Its equal to hurting me.. But i swear agar aaj you would have got hurt toh i wouldn't have spared her.. Nandini she is nothing more than a stranger to me now.. But when a stranger tries to hurt my loved ones I make sure their life becomes hell..
Nandini:Manik..
Manik:Nandini.. Maine tumse uss raat kaha tha na.. Ki even if she realizes her mistake i wont let her in my life again.. I meant it..
Nandini:achha okay.. Relax.. Calm down.. Forget it.. Like nothing happened.. Dekho.. Its lunch time.. Aur I'm dead hungry.. Let's all go somewhere out for lunch na..
She changed the topic to keep him calm. Manik smiled at her efforts. Nandini was about to get off the rock when Manik pulled her into soul searing hug to which she responded with equal love.
Manik:thankyou.. For always being there..
Nandini:that's not fair mr. Malhotra.. It seems thankyou and sorry ka copyright sirf tumne hi le rakha hai.. Chalo ab mujhe bhook lagi hai.. Nhi toh baad mein tumhe phir sorry bolna padega..
Manik broke the hug and she smiled naughtily. Manik jumped off the rock and helped her getting down. Just when they were about to leave Manik remembered something.
Manik:Arey.. I just remembered..
Nandini:kya?
Manik:yhi ki Manik Malhotra never looses ms. Nandini Murthy..
Manik said and pulled ger towards him. Nandini looked at him confused as he picked her up in his arms and pretended to throw her in the water.
Nandini:Manik.. Nhi.. Please.. Yha nhi.. No please..
Nandini struggled in his arms while there was fear in her eyes. Manik:acha achha.. Ok.. Calm down..
Nandini:Manik.. Mujhe aise pani mein jaane se darr lagta hai please.. What if I just drown.. Mujhe toh Swimming bhi nhi aati.. Look at the waves.. So strong.. Nahi please.. If I flow away along the waves.. Manik..
She held him more tightly while Manik smiled watching her panicking..
Manik:achha achha.. Listen.. Shh.. Calm down.. I'm there na.. Kuch nhi hoga..
He said and moved towards the water while Nandini panicked even more..
Nandini:Mmaanniikk..! Noo.. Mujhe .. Swimming nhi aati please..
She tightened her grip around his neck and clised her eyes. She hid her face in his chest while he smiled and moved towards the water.
Once a bit away from the shore he bent down and Nandini's back touched the cold water.
Nandini:Manikkk!!
Manik:sshh.. I'm there.. Open your eyes..
Nandini slightly opened one eye and looked at him. He tightened his grip around her and blinked at her.
She looked in front only to find the vast sea. Manik dipped her more into the water as she clung more onto him..
Manik:you trust me or not..
Nandini nodded. Manik loosened his grip and made her stand. He told her to stand on his feet if she didn't trust the ground under the water. She did ad he said but still clung to him more. Then Manik loosened her grip around his neck and she reluctantly did. He turned her around towards the open sea and the held her tight by her waist. Nandini smiled. It was the first time she was enjoying being in water.
Nandini:Manik you know.. I've never even gone into a pool.. Aur aaj this sea..
Manik:you like it..
Nandini:I love it.. Its so calm.. Nandini said as she played with the water around her. She time to time splashed water on Manik who only smiled at her.
Manik:ab chale.. Ya ab you're not hungry..
Nandini:haan chalo.. Bhook toh bhot lagi hai.. Change bhi karna hai..
Manik was about to turn to get out when Nandini again clung to him..
Manik:kya.. Abhi bhi nhi..
Nandini nodded in a no and he smilingly held her close and got out.
Once out Nandini looked back at the sea.
Nandini:Manik hum kaha par khade the.
Manik pointed to a spot a bit far from the shore.
Nandini widened her eyes and looked at him in shock while he held her hand and they walked back to the hotel where everyone was waiting. Dhruv and Alya had returned and Mukti had told them everything.
They were worriedly discussing something when Manik and Nandini entered all wet.
Cabir smirked:kya chakkar kya hai.. Kal akeli Nandini bheeg ke aayi aaj tu bhi..
Manik and Nandini looked at each other.
Manik:umm vo.. Mai.. Sea side baitha tha.. Nandini aayi.. Aur usne mujh pe paani daala aur phir maine usse paani mein daala toh hum bheeg gye.
Manik mixed the last evening's incedent with today's.
Mukti:par..
Nandini:meri kya galti hai.. Baat hi nhi sun rha tha.. Maine kaha mujhe bhook lagi hai.. Par nhi.. Sadu.. Monster..
Manik looked at her and smiled naughtily..
Alya:guyzz.. Tum jao.. Change karo..
They both nodded and left while the others sighed in relief seeing him normal.
Cabir grabbed the opportunity and went behind Manik while Nandini went to her room to change..
Manik was almost done with his Changing when Cabir barged in.
Manik:oye.. Tameez nhi hai.. Change toh karne de..
Cabir:kar toh liya.. Tujhe kaunsa three piece pehenna hai.. Aur vaise bhi change karne ke liye vo tere pichhe na ek bathroom hai.. Samajhdaar log vha change karte hai.. Besharmo ki tarah room mein nhi..
Manik glared at him:ho gya.. Faltu jokes maarta hai..
Cabir:hnmm.. Toh abbta kua scene hai..
Manik:scene?
Cabir:itta sab hua and you're so calm.. That's good but it's a news for us..
Manik:actually.. I realized.. Maybe that wasn't love.. Because today when i saw her after two years i felt nothing.. No hurt.. No pain.. Nothing.. She was like just another fangirl.. You know continuously throwing herself on me.. But i didn't matter to me.. But gussa tab aaya jab..
Cabir:jab usne Nandini ko hurt kiya..
Manik fell silent. He knew what was coming for him.
Cabir:Manik..
Manik:Cabir.. Baad mein.. Abhi bhook lagi hai..
Cabir:haan Nandini ko i know..
Cabir smirked and Manij rolled his eyes and left the room followed by a smirking Cabir.
They all gathered in the libby and decided to go out for lunch and left..

Sametime in some room of the same hotel-
Vidhi:this can't happen.. You can't leave me..
She said as she stood in front of a big poster of Manik. There were many more pictures of some other guyz on the wall.
Vidhi:Manik.. I won't let you forget me so easily not till I get what I want.. I'll take what I'm here for.. And till that time.. Tum mere ho sirf mere.. Phir chahe mujhe kuch bhi karna parhe.. And that girl.. She has to pay for Manik's slap.. Infact both of you have to pay for it.. Manik..and love.. Never.. Huh.. I just want money out of you.. And then you can rot i don't care..
She laughed wildly.