Car Race:Boys Vs Girls!!

The next morning was fresh for all as they had a sound sleep. All of them got ready and reached the breakfast area but Nandini was nowhere.
Abhi:Navya.. Nandu kaha hai..
Arya:mai drkh kar aata hun..
Manik glared at him angrily. Manik to himself:why does he have to behave like her boyfriend..
Navya:nahi.. Aryaman.. Vo actually aaj late tak so rhi thi toh abhi tayyar ho rhi hai..
Manik:late tak.. She never sleeps till late..
Cabir and Dhruv smirked.
Navya:nhi vo actually vo raat mein bhi late soyi isliye.. Bas aati hi hogi..
Just as Navya completed they heard rythmic sound of bangles.
Manik smiled looked behind Navya.
Nandini walked towards them adjusting her hair strands behind her ear.
Nandini was wearing a white tank top with belled sleaves andpl pink long skirt. Her hair were in curls. She had bangles in her left hand. She held her phone in her right hand.
She smiled at all of them as she approached closer. Nandini didn't notice that while she walked through the buffet every guy present there couldn't resist following her steps.
She looked angelic.
Manik stared back at the boys and turned to their work.
Navya and Alya:Nandiniii..
Nandini got scared ulooked at them with a horrified expression on her face.
Nandini:k.. Kya hua..
She checked herself and then stood between Navya and Manik.
Manik couldn't stop smiling as she looked breathtaking.
Mukti:they love your look.. Look at those guyz staring at you.
Nandini smiled and glanced at Manik from the corner of her eyes. He was smiling.
Manik:so now that everyone is here.. Aaj after breakfast we are going for sight seeing then lunch. Ok.. And then shaam ko beach..
All of them were happy and so they agreed and sat on their table while Manik went out to get a few arrangements done.
All of them began their breakfast but Nandini looked around for Manik. Manik was no where. All she could notice were the people staring at her, some girls because their guyz couldn't take their eyes off her abd the rest were obviously guyzz..
As Nandini nervously looked at all of them passing smiles to her she felt a familiar touch on her shoulder. She looked beside her to find Manik.
Manik:what?? Khao na idhar udhar kya dekh rahi ho.. And ek baar agar yha se nikl gye toh seedha lunch hi milega..
He said and the others giggled. Manik knew Nandini was getting nervous as so many people staring right at her and even he was getting irritated with their constant stares but he had to be calm so he started.
Manik:so guyzz.. I've booked two cars we'll drive to the location..
Everyone hooted and Nandini's face glowed.
Since she was in Mumbai and gotten her car she had started loving driving and the days she couldn't drive she missed it's fun. Manik:so decide..
Nandini:I'll drive.. Please..
She instantly jumped up leaving the others shocked.
Manik:are you sure..
Nandini:haan i've..
Nandini had started when Navya interrupted.
Navya:Nandu chalaegi toh hum uske saatj jaenge.. Vo bhot acha car chalati hai and hume bhot maza aata hai..
Cabir:then I'll accompany you guyz.. Coz we definitely need damage controls when there's a girl driving.
All the guyz laughed while the girls threw angry looks at them..
Manik:what.. He is right.. Many of the accidents occur only coz of you girls..
Abhi:haan..road se zada apne make-up pe dhyaan hota hai..
Mukti:ooh really.. So then lets have a girls vs boys round.. Lets see who reaches first.. That too safe and secure without the help of any of your damage controls huh..
Girls:yeahh..!!
Dhruv:nhi no need..
Manik:yaah he is right..
Aryaman:pata lage tum log toh safe and secure pahunch gye.. And road pe kisi aur ko insecure kar diya..
Nandini playfully began throwing things at him. He enjoyed teasing her and so he exaggerated more. Not before long Nandini was by his side hitting him playfully wherever she got a chance. Everyone was enjoying but there was someone who was getting infuriated with all this..
Manik:guyss enough..
He shouted and Nandini looked at him shocked and dumbstruck. Nobody knew why he got so angry but mr. Cabir baba smirked..
Cabir:haan he means.. We need to finish this soon if we have to go out somewhere.
Nandini came back to her seat between Manik and Navya.
Soon they were done with their breakfast. All walked towards the car.
Nandini:so boyz.. Challenge accepted..
Manik:no challenge..
Mukti:haarne se darr gye..
Abhi:challenge se darr nhi lagta madame.. Tum logo ki driving se lagta hai...
Alya:ooh really then.. Aaj dekh hi lo that girls are capable of driving..
Manik and Dhruv:guyzz kya kar rhe ho..
Nandini:Manik.. Please.. I'll make sure we drive safe.. You just tell me the location..
She assured him. He nodded.
Manik:Chapora Fort..
He gave further details to her amd the girls and the boyz sat in the respective cars. GPRS was immediately switched on in both the cars and they headed towards the main roads.
Nandini in the girls' car though was driving quite fast yet smoothly. And luckily Manik had called for tje open head cars so the girls enjoyed even more.
Nandini was driving at the speed of around 80 and soon she crossed Manik's car which was quite ahead of them. All the guyz were shocked and shaken to the core looking at the speed. Mukti stood up and teased the guyzz as they drove past them.
Manik immediately called Nandini angrily. Navya picked up the call and put it on speaker.
Nandini:hello..
Manik:hello! Are you crazy.. Look at your speed.. Damn.. Dont be so overexcited..
Nandini:Manik relax.. Its normal and I've driven at a speed more than this.. So please calm down take a deep breath and follow us.. As we lead..
The girls chuckled.
Manik:Nandini.. Don't pull these stunts I'm telling you slow down please..
Nandini:Manik.. Calm down and lemme focus on the road.. Else definitely something will happen..
Manik:Nandini..
Nandini:Manik.. We are fine.. And i promised you that we'll be safe haina..
Manik didn't respond.. Nandini slowed down a little.
Nandini:Manik.. We are here to enjoy toh lets enjoy na.. Dont worry.. We'll all meet you at the fort.. Safe and sound.. Now smile and focus on the road..
All the boys chuckled on listening to this as Manik had also kept the phone on speaker.
He disconnected the call. Nandini increased the spead but still was very focused. While in the boys' car Manik had also increased the speed bit was careful to be behind the girls' car to keep an eye on them. Cabir switched on the songs and the guys began enjoying their drive while the girls had also switched on the songs and Mukti abd Alya were by then dancing on their seats.
Nandini looked at the GPRS and found that they had already covered much of the distance and they would reach the Fort in the next 45 minutes. She dialed Manik's number but it came unreachable. She again dialed a few times but there was no progress. She told the others to call the other guyz but their numbers were also unreachable. Nandini's happiness turned into worries but she didn't let it affect her driving. She calmly tried to continue but there were alit of things going on in her head.
Mukti:Nandini.. Kaha khoi ho..
Nandini:yeh log phone kyu nhi utha rhe.. I mean I hope they are fine..
Nandini said worriedly.
Alya:arey dont worry.. Maybe there's some network problem here.. As it is we are about to reach.. Look..
She pointed towards the GPRS where it showed they were only a few kilometres away.
Nandini increased the speed and it hardly took 15 minutes for her to reach the place. She parked the car and all of them came out.. Navya:Nandu.. 45 minutes ka raasta 30 minutes mein.. Wow..
Alya and Mukti:seriously Nandini.. Your driving is fab..
Nandini:thanx.. But where are the boys..
They looked around and suddenly a familiar voice distracted them.
Manik:at your services..
The girls were surprised to see that the guyz had a bottle of cold drink each in their hands.
Navya:tum..kab pahunche..
Cabir:bas 15 minute pehle..
Manik smirked.
Nandini:what.. You know i drove almost at the spwed of 110 and still it took us half an hour to reach.. And.. Tum..
Manik:110.. Nandini are you out of your mind.. I mean I told you not to pull such stunts.. But you don't listen..
Nandini:tum humari sunte ho.. Phones kaha hai tum sabke.. Ie kaam karo sab dustbin daal do un phones ko.. Useless hai vo tumhare liye.. Kisika busy.. Kisika switched off.. Kisika unavailable.. Unreachable.. Agar actually koi accident ho jaata toh..
Mukti:aur tum log 15 minute pehle pahunche kaise..
Abhi:we took the shortcut..
Nandini:shortcut.. Luke seriously Manik.. You.. You. Cheated.. This is not done..
Cabir:cheating nhi smartness kehte hai isse..
Navya:shortcut mein kya smartness.. Humne pura stretch Complete kiya.. Aur tumne cheating..
Alya:whatever it is we have won.. Undoubtedly..
Girls:yess.. Boooooo...
Aryaman:Arey aise kaise.. Hum pehle pahunche.. Thorha apna dimaag lagate toh tum bhi shortcut se aa jaate..
Nandini:jeete toh hum hi.. But tell me something nhi what have you guyz planned for your dabba phones..
She glared at Manik. And he signalled a sorry but Nandini looked away.
Manik: okay.. We are sorry.. For the shortcut and the phones both..
Abhi:arey..shortcut ke liye no sorry..
Manik:Abhi...
Abhi:fine..
Boys:sorry..
Manik came closer to Nandini amd whispered a sorry in her ear really softly which made her ticklish and she finally smiled after hitting him softly.
Manik:so guyzz.. If we are done.. Then lets go in..
All:yeah!!
They all walked in together happily.