New Characters!

Shantanu Maheshwari-yash Nigam

Shantanu Maheshwari-yash Nigam. Famous dancer in London. Owns a dance Academy named tapping feets. Rich but down to earth simple guy. Fun-loving and the cute guy.

Vrushika Mehta-yoshita khanna. A Dance instructer in yash's Academy and also in London University. Yash's girlfriend. She was the first to meet Nandini in London University while she was there for her music workshop. Yoshita is also rich but she is fashionable. Diva of the town.

Ashwini-aryan kapoor. Epic dancer and a passionate singer. Instructor in London University. A rich spoilt brat. Flirt. But kind at heart.

Amar - Reyansh Singhania. A secret to be revealed about him later in the story. A famous dancer along with Yash. Rich stern chap. Kinda angry young man but a sweetheart for closed ones.

Laksh-sumit mehra. A singer in London University. He met Nandini a little later. The every-girl's dream-guy. Another angry young man but a joker for his group of besties including Nandini.

Kunal-Dev rai prakash. A spoilt brat. Good at nothing as such
Can dance can sing but not passionate for anything. A big time flirt. And another joker of the group.

Pooja. Ahaana tondon. A swimmer and a passionate dancer. Swimming instructor in Dolphin Academy in London. A typical girl-next-door. A secret keeping box of the group. Rich and a big time flirt. Loved by all.. Like sabki jaan types just like Nandini.

All are almost childhood Bestfriends and Nandini met them all slowly slowly via Yoshita and Sumit and then became their best of friend. They love her like they've known her for ages.