Mission Confession(A)

It was already late but Nandini and her friends were still sitting in her room talking about the day while Ahaana had already left for her room.
"guys.. By the way where is Sumit? I haven't seen him after last night.."Nandini asked.
"nazar usse uthegi toh kuchh aur dikhega na.."yoshita said and everyone giggled except Yash.
"kiski baat ho rhi hai.."yash asked confused and everyone burst out laughing.
"Manik Malhotra!"Aryan said in a teasing tone and Nandini blushed.
"oh my god.. Nanss! You're blushing!"Yoshita screamed and everyone started hooting.
"ok but on a serious note.. Sumit had to go bacj for some work toh vo kal early morning flight le kar chala gya!"Yash said.
"bina mujhse mile chala gya.."Nandini puffed up her face.
"vo aaya tha tujhse milne.. Par tu room mein nhi thi.. Morning walk pe gyi thi!"Rey said emphasizing on the last line. Nandini looked away remembering her night with Manik.
"anyways.. Abhi Ahaana yha nhi hai and we have the perfect time to plan the next part of mission confession!"Dev said.
"haan toh what has to b done!"Yash said.
"i have a plan!"Dev said and discussed his idea which everyone liked. Just when they were about to have a hi-five over the plan Ahaana barged in screaming like a maniac.
"guyzz.. Guyzz.. Manik ka call... Mablnik ka call aaya hai.."she forwarded her phone in front of everyone and Nandini instantly recognized the number.
"achha.. Speaker pe rakh.."Rey said.
"hi.."she picked up the phone.
"umm.. Hi.. What's up.."he fumbled on his words.
"nothing much.. Tum btao.. Everything alright?"she asked utmost sweetly.
"yaah.. Kyu?"he asked.
"nai.. You called so late.."
"ooh tum sab so rhe the kya.."
"nai nai.. Hum sab Nans ke room mein the.."she said and silence followed. Aryan gestured something to Ahaana and she smiled.
"Nandini soi nahi.."he asked after a minute of silence.
"kaha se.. Aryan usse sone hi nahi de rha.."she said and Manik puffed up in anger on the other side of the phone and Nandini smiled.
"hnm.. Anyways i wanted to ask you if you're free tomorrow evening.. We could go out for dinner.."he said shocking everyone.
"are you like asking me out for a date.."Ahaana chuckled.
"you can call it.."he smirked.
"umm.. Actually.. Yaah ok done.."she said and they disconnected the call.
"guyzz he is taking me out on a date!"
"congrats.."Nandini said and Aryan pushed her slightly to cheer her up.
Ahaana left in excitement and the rest looked at Nandini.
"whats cooking in his head.."she said and they all burst out laughing.
"its ok.. Let him cook whatever he wants to.. But we are there to spoil it.."dev said.
...
"yaar.. Maina iss Aryan ko.."Manik ranted for nth time.
"Manik baba aap kuchh nhi kar sakte.."Cabir said teasingly.
"aur tu.. Ab mujhe Ahaana ko 'date'  pe lekar jaana padega..teri vajah se.."Manik cursed him.
"ek toh itni raat ko mujhe neend se uthaya.. Yha bulaya.. Aur ab itna achha plan diya toh us mein bhi mujhe suna rha hai.. Waah!"
"Cabirrr.. Forget it.."
....
It was 1:30 and everyone was sleeping when Nandini's phone buzzed.
"h.. Hello.."she picked up without looking at the caller.
"Nandini.."Manik said.
"kya haii! Ab kya sone bhi nhi doge.."she said angrily on hearing his voice.
"um.. Sorry.. Vo mujhe puchhna tha Ahaana ka favourite colour kya hai.."he said sheepishly.
"mr. Manik Malhotra are you mad.. Itni late tumne mujhe yeh puchhne ke liye call kiya haii.. Uska favourite colour usse puchho.. Jab uske saath date pe jaa rhe the toh mujhse puchha tha? Nahi na.. Toh ab mujhe kyu disturb kar rahe ho.."
"ek..ek second.. Mai uske saath date pe jaau toh tumhe kyu problem ho rhi hai.."he smirked.
"mujhe.. Mujhe kyun problem hogi.. No.. No problem.. It your bloody life right.. Go on a date.. Get married.. Get kids.. How am i supposed to care huh.."she burst out.
"exactly"he teased her.
"arghhh!don't disturb me.."she said and disconnected the call.
Manik on the other side kept the phone down and laughed heartily.
"abey.. Sone de.."Cabir said irritatedly.
"Cabirraa.. Tera plan is working.."he said amidst his laughter.
"kaminey.. Mere plan pe doubt tujhe tha.. Mujhe pehle se pta tha that it will work.. Ab sone de.."he said sleepily and kicked Manik out of the bed.
"haan jaa soja.."he said and moved to the balcony still smiling and replaying Nandini's words in his head and laughing at intervals.

___________________________________
Ohky.. So I'm sorry.. Like bada vaala sorry for keeping you waiting. And I'm also sorry for this chhotu sa ganda sa update but i promise i'll post soon.. Vo bhi bada vaala.. Interesting vaala.. Toh this time all rotten tomatoes are welcome cz i know this part wasn't much satisfying.. Sorry..