She Is Dangerous!!

All of them reached the parking lot and were getting in when something struck Nandini. She turned to Manik but he was already in the driving seat.
She walked upto Manik's window stood there looking at him silently.
Manik saw her and raised his eyebrows but she stayed quiet.
Manik:baitho..
Nandini nod in a no.
Manik:matlab?
Nandini:tum utro..
All looked at her shocked while Manik narrowed his gaze on her.
Nandini:aise kya dekh rahe ho utro..
Manik:but why.?
Nandini:so many questions.. Uff.. Mr malhotra.. Shush yourself and get down..
Manik opened the car's door and got down. He looked at Nandini and she smiled and forwarded her hand. Manik shook her hand. All were confused while Nandini jerked his hand off and again forwarded her hand.
Cabir understood what she wanted.
Cabir:Nandini.. No.. We won't take that risk again..
Nandini and Manik looked at Cabir. Manik gave him a confused look while Nandini's eyes shined brightly.
Manik:what??
Cabir got off the car and went to their side while everyone looked at each other confused.
Nandini:Cabir please..
Cabir:nhi..
Manik:shut up you both.. Mujhe btao ho kya rha hai..
Cabir: dude she wants the car keys.. She wants to drive..
All guyz widened their eyes while the girls jumped in excitement remembering how Nandini drove on the first day..
Manik:no way..
Nandini:yes way.. Give me the keys..
Manik:Nandini i know you don't care about your life but i do..
Cabir chuckled. He moved closer to Manik and whispered:kiski.. Uski life ya apni..
Manik glared at Cabir while Nandini narrowed her gaze at the duo.
Manik was still looking at Cabir passing wierd expressions to him when they heard the car door slam.
Manik looked to his side and saw Nandini had jumped in the driving seat.
Fortunately or unfortunately Manik remembered that he had left the car keys in the car only. Nandini smiled at her victory and looked at the duo outside with a smirk.
Manik:Nandini utro..
Nandini:mm-hmm..
Manik:fine..
Manik stomped his feet in anger and moved towards Abhimanyu and Aryaman's seat and sat with them.
Cabir:bhai.. Mai bhi chala.. Mai nhi baithne vaala aage.. Mujhe itti jaldi nhi marna.. Abhi toh mai jawaan hun..
He said and went by mukti's side and sat.
Mukti:guys..she is not a driver..
Nandini:Mukti.. Thats not a problem.. The problem is that i dont know where we were going..
Manik:so you still have time.. Go and sit back..
Nandini:no..
Aryaman:its ok guys.. I've found some good restaurants here.. Ill go and sit by her.. He said and got down..
Cabir looked at Manik who's face puffed up in anger as he saw Aryaman sitting next to Nandini.
Cabir:Aryaman.. You're taking a big risk on yourself..
Nandini:Cabirrr!trust me for once atleast..
Dhruv:we do.. But driving mein tum ladkiyo ka track record bhot dangerous and we toh saw your driving that day.. I mean 110..
Alya:Dhruv!she drives really swift..
Aryaman:lets go.. Ab jo hoga dekha jaega..
Nandini rolled her eyes and started driving.
Her driving was really swift and everyone was shocked to see that.
Manik's whole focus was on Aryaman and Nandini. And to irritate him more Aryaman was mostly found looking at Nandini while her concentration was on the road.
Cabir was noticing all this and decided to tease Manik more.
Cabir:by the way.. Aryaman..we all are still very curious to know.. Aryaman:know what?
Cabir:your secret crush naam toh bta do..
Cabir said and winked at Manik while he glared at him.
Nandini turned to look at Aryaman and he stared back at her. Manik's anger was at peak.
Manik:Nandini!!
Nandini:huh??
She raised her eyebrows and looked at him through the guide mirror.
Nandini:what??
Manik:focus on the road..
Nandini:thats what I'm doing..
Manik:aage dekho.. I dont trust your driving..
Nandini gave him an angry look and then looked ahead.
Aryaman heaved a sigh of relief as the topic of his secret crush was closed with Manik's sudden shout. He looked out for a while and then turned back to Nandini to tell her the directions when he saw Nandini struggling to keep her hair strands which were falling on her face off her eyes.
Aryaman smiled a little and then slowly brought his hands near Nandini's face to push them off but before he could he heard Manik calling him out.
Manik grit his teeth seeing Aryaman's hand so close to Nandini's face.
Manik:aa.. Aryaman.. So.. You did not tell us about your secret crush.
Aryaman slapped his forehead as the same topic started again. And Manik gave an evil grin noticing Aryaman's not-so-happy face..
Aryaman:uh.. Secret.. Crush.. Well lets keep it a secret only till I confess it to her..
He said and looked at Nandini.
Manik evilly:and you think I'll let you do that..
Navya:arey.. Nandu kitni der..
Alya:haan ab toh even I'm hungry..
Nandini looked at Aryaman and raised her eyebrows.
Aryaman:just another turn and we've reached..
Cabir:jaldi karo.. Nhi toh yeh Madhubala dinosaur ban jaayegi..
Navya:Cabir.. Tumhari problem kya hai.. Kyu hume chidhate rehte ho..
Cabir:problem thorhi na hai madhubala.. Maza hai.. Tumhe chidhane mei jo maza hai vo kisi aur cheez mein kaha..
Navya:hum hi kyun.. Mukti ko chidhao..
Mukti:mooh na tod du..
Cabir:haan aur kya.. Pgl ho kya.. jo Mukti ko chidhaega vo uske baad kisi ko bhi chidhane layak nhi bachega..aur phir maine kaha na abhi toh main jawaan hun..
Abhi:tum itni daravni ho.. But uss din toh..
Mukti glared back at him to shut him but Manik noticed it and smiled..
Aryaman:we've reached.. But the surprising part is. Though Nandini had been driving very nicely no speedy nothing par humne one and half hours ka raasta forty minutes mein kaise cover kiya..
All looked at Nandini shocked while she looked away trying to hide her secret.
Manik:what was the speed Nandini..
Nandini:kya.. Sorry maine suna nhi..
Manik:don't try to act smart..
Dhruv:Nandini..
Nandini:achha ohky.. Zada nhi thi..
Abhi:kitni thi..
Nandini:umm vo.. Around 110-115..
All:what??
Navya:itti speed aur pta bhi nhi chla..
Mukti:I'm proud of you Nandini.
Nandini got down the car proudly.
While the boys sat there with their jaws dropped..
Dhruv whispered:115..
Manik:she is mad..
Cabir:mad!! She is supergirl..
Aryaman:but the speed seemed so normal.
The guyz sat their motionless while all girls got down.
Navya:tum logo ko bhook nhi lgi..
No answer.
Mukti:hello..
She waved her hand in the air but still no answer.
Nandini smiled and went to the driving seat and again ignited the engine getting everyone back to their senses.
Nandini:nhi utarna toh koi baat nhi lets go on a looongg drive..
The guys looked at her shocked and then in no time jumped out of the car. Nandini stopped the engine, got the keys out and locked the car.
They headed in the restaurant while the guyz were still in shock.
As expected lunch went peacefully with no arguments but only gulping down of food.
And finally they were done with the lunch 3:30.
Alya:so what's the plan..
Nandini:loonngg drive.. Kyun boys..
Manik:bilkul nhi..
Nandini made a grumpy face but in seconds she had her smile back.
Nandini:on a serious note.. We had decided for shopping.. Right Alya..
Alya:yeah... Shopping..!!
Dhruv whispered:not again..
Alya:kuchh kaha?
Cabir:haan he said not again..
Alya: Dhruv.. What did you mean by that..
Dhruv:i.. I meant.. Shopping Goa mein.. Zaruri hai kya..
He said the last line real softly..
Mukti:Dhruv.. Tu toh abhi se apni girlfriend ki demands ko question karne laga.. Haww..
Mukti winked at Cabir and the high fived.
Dhruv:chup kar jealous larki.. Tujh jaisi hitler ko koi nhi milta toh tu humara breakup karva rhi hai..
Alya:don't you blame for that mr. Boyfriend.. You're calling it for yourself..
Dhruv meekly:sorry
Everyone laughed hard. Abhi grabbed the opportunity and stood next to Mukti.
Abhi:hitler haan?
He whispered in her ear without anyone's notice and Mukti punched him to which he giggled.
Aryaman:so guys we have this shopping mall at a few kms from here.. Chale..
Nandini:haan chalo..
They said and turned to go to the parking when Cabir said aloud.
Cabir:Manik..Manik kaha hai..
Nandini looked around to find him nowhere.
Nandini:abhi toh yhi tha..
Manik:abhi bhi yhi hun..
A voice said suddenly.. All turned to find Manik sitting in the car. ON THE DRIVING SEAT!
Nandini:Manik..!! You're such a cheat..
She said and went near him.
Manik:what cheat.. Tum log baat kar rhe the toh i thought I'll get the car..
Cabir:very smart.. Seedhe seedhe bol.. Tu humari Nandu ko driving seat se dur rskhna chahta tha..
Cabir winked at Manik and nandini turned away making a grumpy face.
Manik:arey aisa nhi hai.. Vo toh mai bas.. Time waste nhi karna chahta tha.. Already 3:45 dekho.. Phir Alya ko shopping bhi karni hai.. Aur Alya agar shops band ho gyi toh..
Alya:he is right lets go..
Cabir:but ek minute.. Manik yaar don't mind..
Manik looked at the dramebaaz Cabir expecting a new drama and Cabir did just as expected.
Cabir:vo kya hai na.. Peeche ki seats bhot comfortable hai.. So i would prefer to sit with Abhi and Aryaman pichhe.. What say guyz..
Abhi and Ary:yaah absolutely..
Cabir:Nandini.. If you don't mind aage baith jao..
He said and all the three stepped into their seats.
Nandini:koi aur baith jaega.. Mukti...
She said still angry at Manik.
Mukti:mai toh puchhe soungi..
Cabir:isiliye maine isse puchha hi nhi..
Nandini:Dhruv.?
Dhruv:kya yrr Nandu.. Dekho na abhi inn dono ne mere aur meri girlfriend ke beech ladai karva di.. Ab rum chahti ho.. Mai Alya ko chhodh kar aage Manik ke saath baithu..
Manik smilled evilly: Point..
Nandini:I'm not sitting with him..
She looked at Navya..
Navya:hume mat dekho.. Hume monster se dar lagta hai..
She said meekly. Manik glared at her and she silently slipped into the back seat.
Cabir:perfect!pehli baar Madhubala ne kuchh sahi kiya..
Nandini:I'll also sit peeche with Navya and Mukti..
Manik:listen I'm not your driver.. Aage aao nhi toh sab raat bhar yhi rahenge..
All:Namdini please..
Alya:Nandini shops band ho jaenge please maan jao..
Nandini did melt for all and took the passenger seat.
Nandini:monster.. No sorry cheater..
She mumbled as she sat in the car. Manik looked at her swollen angry face and smiled. He knew how to make it up for it but he couldn't afford to let her drive especially when Aryaman was on the edge to grab an opportunity to get along Nandini. He drove with an angry Nandini beside him. She looked outside the window all time..