Steal My Girl!

Nandini:

I tried everything possible to convince Rey, Yoshita, Aryan and Dev to not do that but the heavens would turn if they ever listen to me. These pranksters were planning pranks on the actual prankstars.
'aiyappa! Ab!'i had nothing to say.
Just as we reached the beach Aryan held my arm and pulled me towards the water.
"wait! No keep her away from water.."i heard Manik scream but as per plan Aryan turned a deaf ear to him smirking at me while i kept pleading.

She been my queen
Since we were sixteen
We want the same things,
We dream the same dreams,
Alright (alright)

Aryan started flaunting all his singing skills as the others approached the sea shore, near to us. I could see the angered face of monster Malhotra from the corner of my eyes.

I got it all
'Cause she is the one
Her mom calls me 'love',
Her dad calls me 'son',
Alright (alright)

Manik's eyes settled on me unblinkingly as Aryan continued.

I know, I know, I know for sure

Devv! How i Hated this useless chap today. All the others were busy enjoying the song and my pranksters were busy enjoying the look on Manik's face but only i knew what he was actually going through.

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

They both chorused while Rey and Yoshita encouraged Ahaana to approach Manik.

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na

Ahaana suddenly grabbed his arm distracting him and he gave her his dirtiest look ever. Poor Ahaana.

She belongs to me

Dev continued. 'really' was the look that Manik had on his face that moment.

Kisses like cream,
Her walk is so mean
And every jaw drop
When she's in those jeans,
Alright (alright)

Aryan smirked as i finally gave up and nodded my head in disbelief. I was sure had Manik given a chance he would have broken few bones of each one those keeping me away from him.

I don't exist
If I don't have her
The sun doesn't shine,
The world doesn't turn,
Alright (alright)

The voice changed and i knew exactly who it was. I turned to look at him but he was already looking at Ahaana who was profusely blushing.

But I know, I know, I know for sure

Dev still couldn't let go!

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Fab4 Abhi Navya and Yash were nothing more than dumbfounded at the sudden turn of events.

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na

She knows, she knows
That I've never let her down before
She knows, she knows
That I'm never gonna let another take her love from me now

Aryan came closer to me winking at me at intervals while i nodded smiling sheepishly as i could smell something burning already.

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah, alright, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na

She belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)
(She belongs to me, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na

She belongs to me..

Dev marked the end of the song while Aryan side hugged me flaunting a bit more closeness between us and that look on Manik's face was worth.
As i turned to face them he looked at Ahaana as she was visibly feeling butterflies.
"aren't we hurting Ahaana.."i whispered to Aryan and he chuckled.
"doll! She is one flirt.. She'll move on in no time!"Aryan said pinching my nose as we walked towards the others.
"guyz! Lets have Icecream na! Manik just said that he wishes to have an Icecream.."Ahaana said like an excited kid while Cabir gawked at us and i just simply smirked.
"not a bad idea!"Dev said and Rey glared at him reminding him of the plan.
"doll! You remember our Sunday specials.."that i guess was unintentional of Aryan but it hit right in place. Manik was fuming but was trying hard to hide that.
"achha chalo.. We'll get you the amazing Icecreams out here!"Mukti said and we walked along the sea shores. Aryan still had his arm around my waist as we giggled along and walked past a fuming Manik. I knew it was going too far but i could do nothing.
On the other side, Ahaana tried gaining Manik's attention alot many times but he wasn't much interested till he saw Aryan getting cozier with me.
"babe.. Which one.."he asked me and i gave a confused innocent look to him.

Manik:
"babe.. Which one"he asked her and i felt my stomach churning. Babe.. like seriously. No he is not allowed to call her that.. Infact nobody is. Had i been given a chance i would have broken his bones first. I mean dude keep your hands off her. Had he not been her friend i would've said that on his face.
"bro.. Teri vaali ko toh koi aur le jaaega.."Cabir said with a blank expression while I looked at him with anger dripping from eyes. Before i could say anything Ahaana jumped in.
"Manik! Which flavour!"god this girl was getting on my nerves. Since we've met, I've caught her drooling over me several times. I did take advantage once but that was enough. Why does she have to get all cosy..
'wow! Manik Malhotra is hating girls drooling over him'my brain said in matter of fact tone and i rolled my eyes as she poked me again and i looked at Nandini who was still searching for a suitable flavour.
"choco coffee"i said and looked at her as it was one of our favorite. She seconded me and after so long did we agree on the same thing.
We took the Icecreams and i moved towards Cabir.
"bro.. Am i allowed to kill someone!"i asked Cabir and he chuckled at my statement as we looked back at Nandini and Aryan who were busy trying to put cream on each other's nose.
"Manik baba ko gussa aa rha hai!"he giggled.
"yeh toh tujhe pehle sochna chahiye tha.. Ab dekh.. Tum dono ne hi ek dusre ke itne close hone ke baad bhi ek dusre ko friendzone kardia.. Jabki you guyz know that.. Anyways.. Ab Nandini toh hai hi itni innocent sweet beautiful.. Toh usse toh kisiko bhi pyaar ho jaega na.. Aur shayad iss Aryan ko ho bhi gya hai.. Dekh dekh kaise lovey-dovey ho rha hai uske saath.."Cabir said as Aryan hugged Nandini. I wonder if even for once had he taken his hands off her.
"Nandini!"i finally called her and she looked at me with her ever so innocent look.
"i need to talk to you!"i said and she excused herself.
I dragged her in a corner.
"kya hua Manik?"she asked me as if she didn't know what was happening.
"how long do you plan to roam around hand in hand with that Aryan.."i spat direct questions at her.
"Manik.. Kya hua tum aise.."before she could complete that Aryan called her back.
I let her go because i knew we won't be able to talk properly till we are alone and i knew the perfect time for that..
...
We had finally retired back home after dinner but i was still irritated with all the images of Aryan getting cosy with Nandini flashing in front of my eyes.
I wanted to make sure he had left her alone atleast now.