A Night Before!!

Finally it was the evening before the musical.
Everyone was tired and was resting at their places except for one restless soul. Nandini. She was excited for the Musical. Though she had spent the whole day practicing yet she wasn't tired. She couldn't wait for the musical night.
Chachi:Nandini.. Relax karle thhorha.. Abhi toh college se aayi hai.. Aram karle..
Chachi said as Nandini walked around the house singing their song.
Nandini:chachii.. I'm soo excited..
Chachi:itni bhi excited mat ho ki khud ko exhaust karle..
Nandini:haan.. Chachi.. Chacha kaha hai.. Abhi tak Aaye kyu nhi.. Chachi:tere chacha bangalore.. Kisi kaam se..kal tak aa jaege..
Nandini:mere performance se pehle aa jaenge na..
Chachi:haan bache.. Aa jaenge.. Achha bta kuchh khaegi.?
Nandini:umm.. Nhi.. Mujhe btao.. Mai kal kya pehnu..
Chachi:hey bhagwan.. Nandu tera kya hoga.. Tera musical kal raat ko hai aur tu abhi se decide kar rhi hai ki kya pehnegi.
Chachi was amazed at Nandini's excitement.
As Nandini walked around the whole house the landline rang.
Chachi:hello.. Arey Manik tum.. Kaisa hai bache..
Manik:chachi.. Mai thik hun.. Nandini hai kya..
Chachi:haan.. Hai.. Aur abhi tak toh saare padosio ko bhi pta chal gya hoga ki vo ghar par hai..
Manik:matlab?
Chachi:arey.. Mera matlab.. Jab se vo ghar mein ghusi hai.. Pure ghar mein udham macha kar rakhi hai.. Pure ghar mein gaati hui ghum rhi hai.. Jaise event kal nhi aaj hi ho.. Uff.. Tu hi samjha isse..
Chachi kept the phone on hold and went to call Nandini while Manik couldn't stop laughing. He imagined Nandini roaming in the house singing like some excited kid. His imagination gave way to a louder fit of laughter..
Nandini:hello.. Manik..
Manik controlled his laughter and tried to concentrate on the call but the images didn't leave his mind.
Manik(coughs animatedly):uhm.. Tum.. Tumhara phone kaha hai.. Kab se call kar rha hun..
Nandini:phone.. Vo shayad room mein pada hai aur mai..
Manik:aur tum toh bahar pure ghar mein ghum rhi ho.. Phone ki aavaz kaha se sunai degi...
He taunted.
Rishabh:diii... Bada muskura rhi ho.. Kisse baat kar rhi ho..
Rishabh said aloud when he came down and saw Nandini giggling over the phone. Nandini glared at him as he came closer.
Rishabh:ooh.. Monster.. But do din pehle toh you were so angry that it seemed like you would definitely kill him if you even look at his face..
He stood right next to her and teasingly whispered but loud enough for Manik to hear on the other side. Manik remembered their hug the night before yesterday and blushed and so did Nandini. She punched Rishabh slowly in his stomach and he left giggling from there. There was silence on both the ends.
Nandini:Manik.. Tumhe kuchh baat karni thi..
She finally managed to say after controlling her blush.
Manik:umm yaah.. I mean no.. I mean.. All the best.. Ok thanks bye..
He abruptly disconnected the call leaving Nandini confused. She kept the phone down and sat on the sofa pretending to read a magazine while she actually waited for Manik to call back but he did not. And her wait of an hour and more went in dustbin.
Chachi(from the kitchen):Nanduu.. 8 baj gye hai tujhe abhi bhi bhuk nhi lgi kya..
Nandini walked towards the dining area when Rishabh teased her..
Rishabh:arey chachi.. Ab kaha se bhuk lgegi.. Aaj toh di bina khae bhi so sakti hai.. Khushi toh dekho chehre par..
Nandini glared at him while chachi was confused.
Chachi:matlab??
Rishabh:matlab kal Musical hai.. Aur aap toh dekh hi rhe ho kaise shaam se hi pagalo jaise idhar se udhar mandara rhi hai.. Khushi se phool gyi hai.. 
Rishabh had changed the topic amd just when he completed when something soft hit his head. He looked around to see Malini standing beside Nandini di with an angry face..
Malini:ek toh upar.. You left the game incomplete.. Aur yha meri Nandu di ko pareshaan kar rhe ho..
Malini side hugged her and the sisters chuckled..
Rishabh:you don't talk about your game.. Cheating karti hai... Phir bhi haar jaati hai.. Aur phir mujhe bore karne ke liye phirse shuru kar deti hai.. Aur meri Nandini di toh aise bol rahi hai jaise di ka copyright sirf tere paas hai..
Nandini was shocked to see the possessive side of her brother.
Rishabh:tere paas Manik hai na.. Stay happy..
Malini:someone's jealous.. Its smelling..
Chachi:ooho.. Bas karo..
Chachi said and laid the dinner on the table.
Just when everyone was sitting on the dining table the door bell rang.
Chachi:ab kaun aa gya..?
Nandini:chachi.. Aap baitho.. I'll check..
Nandini got up, walked upto the door and opened it. But as soon as the door opened her jaw dropped.
Nandini:tum..
She whispered in shocked.
Chachi:kaun hai Nandu..
Nandini couldn't respond. She didn't know what to say.
Nandini:Manik.. What are you doing here..
Manik:chachiii.. Kya din aa gye hai ab toh mujhe koi andar bhi nhi aane deta!!
Manik smirked and walked in straight towards the dining table without responding to Nandini. Nandini closed the door and followed him still in shock.
Chachi:Manik.. Tum yha achanak.. Sab thik toh haina!?
Manik:kya chachi.. Mai ab yha kya sirf kisi reason se hi aa sakta hun.. Thike mai chala jaata hai.
He turned pretending to wipe his tears. Nandini who was standing right behind him looked at him confusedly..
Malini:Maan bhaii.. I'm so happy you're here.. As it is someone was getting jealous..
Malini abruptly shouted and looked at Rishabh who was busy trying to catch the spark between his sister and her monster.
Chachi:haan Manik.. Ab toh dinner kar ke jaa.. Chal aaja baith ja..
Chachi called him back and Nandini walked beside him to the table.
Manik:Malini.. You said jealous.. Who was jealous..
He looked at Nandini and gave his famous smirk.
Malini:Rishu bhai..
Manik:Rishabh.. Champ you were jealous for what??
He looked at all of them wierdly.. Rishabh:huh.. I wasn't jealous..
Nandini:jealous toh tu tha Rishu.. Manik was confused.
Chachi:arey vo Rishabh.. Nandini ko tease kar rha tha.. Toh Malini ne Nandini ki side li.. Aur dono milkar isse chidhane lagi.. Toh..
Nandini:ussne gusse mein kaha that Malini already has you on her side so she should at least spare me for him...
All of them laughed while Rishabh admired the sudden glow and change on her sister's face.
Rishabh:jealous toh mai hun.. But Malini se nhi kisi aur se..
He abruptly chuckled loud enough for all of them to hear.
Malini:kisse??
Malini asked and Rishabh looked at Nandini. Chachi got up and began serving everyone as they were busy talking.
Manik:kisse champ..
Rishabh:usse.. who is capable of bringing this glow on her face even when she is sad.. Everyone looked at him confusedly but Nandini understood what he meant.
Rishabh:her facewash.. Di kaunsa hai.. Iss bhutni ko bhi dedo..
He changed the topic and everyone giggling.  It was almost
9:45 when everyone completed their dinner and Manik got ready to leave.
All of them came out with him to bid him goodnight.
Rishabh and Malini:all the best for tomorrow..
He thanked them and sat on the driving seat. He looked at Nandini who was very happy with his sudden visit and the broad smile on her face filled his heart with content and he felt at peace. This sudden visit was a compensation for not being able to meet properly in the last one day when they were totally busy with their rehearsals. But the surprising part of this compensation was that nobody except Manik knew about it.
He finally bid everyone and drove off.