Paper Dance

All the couples got off the stage and the host took the stage.
Host:so i hope you'll are having fun.. We have a lot of things limed up for this evening so lets begin the partyyy..
Everyone clapped as the host continued.
Host:for the start.. Lets play paper dance..
Manik in whispers:paper dance seriously.. No.. I'm not playing this stupid game..
He said fiddling with his phone. He was doing something on his phone when Nandini turned to him as she heard his blabbering.
Nandini:what's stupid in that.. Chalo na..
Manik:nhi.. I'm not playing.. You guyz go..
Just then Cabir entered with an evil smirk.
Manik:kaha tha tu.. Itna kyu has rha hai..
Nandini looked at Cabir with a questioning look while he just seemer to be at a loss of words. He was happy about something.
Manik:muh pe fevicol laga liya kya bolna...
Cabir:nhi kuchh nhi.. Yha kya chal rha hai..
He changed the topic and Manik's expressions changed.
Manik:they're playing some stupid paper dance..
Nandini:aur he is not playing..
Cabir:haan toh let him be.. You play..
Nandini looked at him confused. Cabir was telling her to go against their plan. Though some where inside she knew she wasn't gluing to him because of the plan but because she was enjoying his company.
Manik:mai bhi vhi keh rha tha..
He looked at Nandini.
Nandini:but with whom.. Dhruv Alya ke saath hai.. Abhi:Mukti ke saath hai.. Aur tum..
Cabir:Madhubala..
Nandini:toh phir..
Cabir:arry.. Nandu Aryaman hai na.. Tum uske saath jao.. Dont worry he'll play very safe.. You guyz will win..
With this Cabir hit bull's eye. He knew Manik would not let Nandini in the arms Aryaman. He would never let that happen.
Nandini:haan.. You're right.. Aryaman toh hai.. So mr. Malhotra you can relax.. I'm sure Aryaman mana nhi karega..
Cabir:Manik.. Dekh Nandini Aryaman se puchhne jaa rhi hai tu pkka nhi khelega..
He taunted as Nandini turned to go to Aryaman.
Manik:uuhh.. Nandini.. Fine.. I'm playing..
He said in milliseconds. Nandini surprised how he agreed. She was happy. But hiding her happiness she just smiled a bit.
Host:so are all thr pairs ready.. Please take yout positions..
All the couples headed to the center of the stage with colorful chart papers in their hands..
MaNan had a red one. They kept the paper and stepped on it as the song began.
All the couples were lost in each other except for Cabir and Navya. They just couldn't resist fighting with each other. Cabir kept on teasing her and she just hit him all The while. No doubt they were the first ones to loose.
Navya:dekha tumhari vajah se hum haar gye.. Hume na Aryaman ke saath karna chahiye tha..
Cabir:haan toh maine thorhi na force kiya tha ki mere saath khelo...
Navya:puchha toh tha..
Cabir:mana kar deti.. Huh.. Agli baar se Aryaman ke saath hi rehna..
Cabir was seemingly pissed off when Navya compared Aryaman with him.
The dance continued.
Abhi and Mukti were totally lost in each other's eyes. They could feel something in each other that pulled them closer. Abhi and Mukti were so engrossed in the dance that they didn't realize that they had stepped away from the paper beneath. The song stopped.
Host:uhoh.. We have another couple loosing.. Aap log itne kho gye ki aap logo ne realise hi nhi kiya.. Ki aapka paper toh aapse kaafi dur chala gya..
He said and everyone giggled while Mukti tried hiding her blush. It was awkward for both of them but they instantly got off the stage and the song was replayed.
Only Manan and Dhrulya were left with two more couples around them. But unfortunately Alya's heals stamped on Dhruv's foot due too the paper that had been folded into a square now. They lost. But Manan seemed totally engrossed in each other. The paper was folded into an even smaller fragment and Manik lifted Nandini in his arms. They enjoyed being together. But there was someone who was burning due to their closeness. Aryaman couldn't stand them so close to each other. For him what was important was that he loved Nandini but he didn't know that Nandini was already becoming someone else's possession.
Nandini's POV.
There were two more couples around us. Manik had picked me up in his arms and was swaying like i didn't have weight. His eyes were deeply into mine as if he was searching for something. I did feel a bit uncomfortable not because of his eyes on me but because of the various eyes on us. It was our moment and i wanted to enjoy it but instead there were those Gossip mongers enjoying it.
"what happened.? "he said huskily in my ear and i shook my head in a nothing. He just smiled. We didn't know when the others lost but a few minutes later the host was shouted in our ears that we won. His loud announcement definitely broke our trance and Manik put me down. I so wanted to punch that host for shouting so loud.
We got off the stage while all the other jealous couples oggled at us with much envy. We just headed back to our group.
Manik:Mukti kaha hai..
He said just as we reached all of them. I looked around and then i asked Cabir in gestures and he blinked telling me that she was going as per plan.
In minutes there was a waiter at our service. Surprisingly out of nowhere.
Waiter:sir.. Drinks?
He asked nervously as if he wasn't here by himself but was forced by someone.
Manik:sure..
He took them instantly before i could stop him. I knew there was something fishy in this 'at your service' thing.
POV ended.
Manik gulped down the drinks while Nandini tried to find words to stop him but instead she was stopped by Cabir.
He assured her that nothing would go wrong.
Much expectedly Manik was drunk in only two drinks. Nandini was sure that his drinks were spiked this time.
She looked at Cabir and he gave her an assuring smile.
On the other side Manik had started loosing his senses. He grabbed Nandini by her waist, which shocked everyone.
Manik:did i tell you that you look so cute..
He whispered in her ear and she blushed.
Nandini:Manik.. Kya kar rhe ho leave na..
Manik:nhi.. Pehle i need to say sorry..
He said coming closer to her while everyone just gasped at them.
Nandini:sorry?
Manik:haan.. For this morning..and all the times that I've hurt you because of that b.. No sorry Vidhi..
Nandini tool him by his shoulders and made him sit on the near by chair. She turned to get water for him but he stopped her.
Manik:Nandu.. Kaha jaa rhi ho..
Cabir could no more stop his laughter and so he excused himself but not before pushing Nandini towards Manik. She directly crashed into his chest and he swayed to and fro in his seat.
Nandini:Manik.. I'm not going anywhere chalo.. Let's go to your room..
Manik smirked:room.. Kyun..
He said and winked. His voice teased her.
Nandini:vo mai tumhe vhi btaungi tum chalo..
Aryaman:should i help you..
Nandini:nhi aryaman.. I'll prefer to handle him alone..
She said and placed Manik's arms around her and they walked out of the club.

Nandini reached the lift with Manik playing with her hair. The lift was about to close when a hand stopped it in between.
Voice:hey Manik.. Missed me.. I missed you too..
Manik smiled at Nandini stupidly while Vidhi came in and placed her hand around his neck.
He looked by his side only to find a blurred figure of a girl standing close to him. Her touch wasn't comforting for him and so he moved a little more towards Nandini.
Nandini:listen.. Leave us alone..
Vidhi:what will you do with my boyfriend alone.. Anyhow i don't think he needs you..
Nandini:keep your ideas to yourself..
Nandini said as she pulled Manik out of the lift. They reached Manik's room and she made him stand with the wall's support while she unlocked the door.
Nandini was about to take Manik's arm around her neck when she felt a push and she landed on the floor. She looked up only to find Vidhi taking Manik in the room. Before she could react the door closed.
Nandini:aiyappa.. What's gonna happen now.. Manik uske saath andar hai.. I hope he is fine..
In a few seconds the door opened again Nandini could see Manik lying on the bed.
Vidhi:look girl.. He accepted my apologies.. And he also said that he doesn't need you anymore.. So it would be good if you don't disturb us and respect our privacy..
Vidhi said and closed the door again.
Nandini stood up trying to figure out what had to be done when Cabir and Mukti reached to her. She narrated everything and Cabir began laughing.
Nandini was confused but Mukti told her to relax and watch the upcoming.  Not more than 5 minutes had passed when they heard some beeping dounds from inside and in minutes the door flung open with Manik standing om the door smiling.
Cabir:good job dude..
Manik smirked. He was in his senses. Nandini looked at them confused but before she could ask anything they heard the some footsteps. Goa police stood in front of them. Nandini just couldn't comprehend anything. The senior inspector walked in the room and found Vidhi lying unconscious on the bed.
Manik came out and stood beside Nandini. All of them were smiling except the baffled Nandini while the police arrested Vidhi and took her with them.
Nandini:yeh.. Yeh sab kya tha.. Manik tum toh..
Manik:nhi.. Maine Vidhi ki spiked drink nhi pi thi.. I had the ones which Mukti had replaced.
Nandini:replaced!?
Mukti:haan.. And vo sab bhi drama tha.. Manik wasn't drunk.. We had to tell him about it because only he could help us in getting her arrested.

Flashback
Cabir left Mukti on the dance floor as an idea struck him.
He had to inform the police before taking any action.
Cabir:hello.. Inspector Shinde.. This is Cabir Dhawan this side..
Shinde:ji mr. Dhawan.. Ab kitne bodyguards chahiye Manik sir ki security ke liye..
Cabir:actually.. Is baar bodyguards nhi puri police force chahiye.. Aapke records mein ek fraid hai na Vidhi Singhania..
Shinde:ji..
Cabir:vo yhi hai.. And she is here for another fraud.. She is trying her hands on Manik this time..
Shinde:hum abhi pahunch rhe hai hume address dijiye..
Cabir:actually ek problem hai.. Hum Mumbai mein nhi Goa mein hai.. Hume yha ke police department ka idea nhi tha isliye.. I called you..
Shinde:koi baat nhi mai yeh saari information Goa police ko abhi bheta hun.. They might call you for few more details..
Cabir:yaah make it fast..
He disconnected the call and waited for a while.
He was pacing outside the club when his phone rang.
Cabir:hello?
Vouce:hello mr. Cabir Dhawan.. Inspector Girish Kumar this side.. I got the details but make sure the Victim gives a statement nhi toh we won't be able to take legal actions.. Aur aapke laas evidences hai..
Cabir:Victim.. Ji evidence hai aap bas apni force leke Montmorency hotel pahunchiye..
He disconnected the call and then immediately called Mukti and told her that they will Manik's statement also.. Though they were ready with evidences but Manik's statement.
Finally after alot of discussion they decided that they had to tell Manik about it. Cabir and Mukti instantly texted Manik explaining everything to him.
On the other side Manik and Nandini were getting off the stage when Manik's phone vibrated. He stood in a corner with Nandini and checked his phone it was CabTi's message. He did get angry but did not show it and agreed and they continued playing along.
Flashback ends
Manik turned towards Nandini and smirked:so what did you think.. You'll handle things alone..
Nandini looked down and Manik smiled. Cabir began playing along.
Cabir:btw weren't you guyz enjoying the plan bit too much.. Nandini tumhe dekhke laga nhi ki tum Manik ke saath plan ki vajah se thi..
Nandini blushed as she actually didn't care about the plan. She was actually enjoying Manik's company and so was Manik.
Manik:anyways now I'm actually very tired.. I need rest.. Too much entertainment for a day..
He said as he rescued Nandini from Cabir's teasing.
Cabir:but I'm going back to the party.
Mukti:me too..
Cabir:Nandini?
She looked at him blankly. Cabir raised his eyebrows.
Nandini:nhi.. I need to go to my room.. Vo Vidhi had pushed me na so elbow mein cramp aa gya hai..
She said trying to move her elbow but it was paining. Vidhi had pushed her really hard.
Cabir and Mukti were convinced and they left as Nandini entered her room and Manik his.