Mr. Husband.. Ms. Wife!

"hey.."Ahaana hopped in only to get a confused look or rather fake confused look from both Aryan and Nandini.
" Manik!"Nandini faked her shock as they looked at each other and Manik smiled.
"having fun guys.. "he smirked and Nandini looked at Aryan.
" yaah.. I was just telling Nandini about our stuff back in London and you know what Ahaana she says she wishes to shift to London.."he said as Nandini shifted to Aryan's side letting Manik and Ahaana sit on the other side.
"really Nans.."Ahaana said while Manik was in a fit.
"how could you like shift to London.. Like this.."he blurted getting uncomfortable.
"why.."Nandini asked innocently. "Nandini what about your college and where would you stay.."he reasoned.
" Manik.. That'll be arranged.. Sumit's father can get Nandini enrolled in London University anytime she wants.. Aryan explained and he gritted his teeth.
"plus.. Staying is not an issue.. Aryan's place is awesome.."Nandini added.
"so you mean.. You'll be staying with him.. "Manik said irritatedly. 
Just when Nandini was answer him their group of Monkeys landed in.
" hey.. Ssup.. Ahaana tu toh date pe.."Dev said casually.
"haan vo hum yhi the then i spotted these two here so we jumped in.."Ahaana said as Yash arranged for more seats.
"that's great.."Yoshita said and sat beside Aryan.
"guys i think i should leave.."Manik said but Nandini held his hand.
"kyu.."she said as he looked at her hands wrapped around his arm but she held on to him.
"Nandini.. It's you and your friends' time what would i do here.."he said genuinely but Nandini wouldn't listen.
"so what.. Aren't you a friend.. Baitho.."she pulled him back and he having no option sat back.
"so guyz..Nans planning to come to London with us and.. Stay with me.."Aryan announced.
"she isn't going anywhere.."Manik said annoyed at Aryan's repeated announcement.
"arey.. Forget that.. Manik said he'll take me to his farmhouse in Pune..."Ahaana jumped in.
"you have a farmhouse in Pune?"Nandini looked at him.
"i have a farmhouse in Pune?"he looked at Ahaana shocked while she kicked his foot under the table indicating him about her plan.
"uhh.. Haan.. I have a farmhouse in Pune. And I'll be taking her there soon.."he said proudly grinning as Nandini puffed uo in anger.

Nandini:
Farmhouse in Pune.  Like seriously aiyappa.. Why is he taking her there?
"guyz..I'll be back.."i excused myself and headed towards the washroom cursing Manik under my breath.
"aiyappa.. Yeh kya naya drama hai.. Yeh ladka na.. Kisi din headlines mein hoga..i swear.."i muttered as i stood in front of the washroom mirror cursing him.
"missing me already.."came a voice from the door.
"Manik"i barely whispered as it struck me that he was standing right inside a ladies washroom. He is crazy.
"Manikk..aiyappa.."i cursed both at the same time as i saw the washroom door opening. What would people think.
I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him in a stalk with me before anyone could witness us in 'ladies washroom'.
"ooohhh.. Some one's not only missed me but is also in mood."he smirked coming closer to me as i turned after locking the stall door.
"what.."i looked down trying to understand his jumbled words and then it struck me. Isshh.. These guys are ridiculous.
"shut up Manik.. Are you mad.. Tum yha iss ladies washroom mein kyu aaye ho.. Agar kisi ne dekh liya hota toh.."i whispered angrily.
"hello.. The Manik Malhotra doesn't care.."he smirked.
"but Nandini Murthy does.."i pushed him slightly.
"aur tum sabko kya bolkar aaye.."i asked pulling him back by his t-shirt.
"dekho.. Agar tumhe meri t-shirt itni pasand aa gyi hai toh mai tumhe de dunga but baad mein.. Don't tear it like this.. Its specially chosen by Ahaana.. Btw mai unhe vhi bolkar aaya jo tum bol ke aayi.. 'excuse me' "he said the last two words imitating me.
" t-shirt chosen by Ahaana. Date with Ahaana.. Pune Farmhouse with Ahaana.. Toh tum yha mera sir khaane kyu aaye ho jaao na.."i said irritatedly.
"mai tumhare liye thori aaya hun.."he said shrugging his shoulders.
"toh ladies washroom kya apni girlfriend se milne aaye ho.."i said sarcastically.
"haan.."his casual replies were getting on my nerves.
"Manik.. Just shush yourself.. And let me get you out of here.. Agar kisi ne dekh liya toh.. They won't even say anything to you but they would directly target me.. Afterall girls are the easiest target and.."i was cut by his finger on my lips.
"you speak too much.."he said pushing my curls gently behind my ear.
"nobody would say anything to you till I'm there with you.. I won't let them.."that's what we call tum toh touchy ho gye.
"and what about when you're not with me.."i asked him innocently. "that's not gonna happen.. I'll be by you forever.."he said and his honesty spoke through his eyes.
" forever?"i asked drowning in those eyes which just promised me a forever.
"Hamesha!"he said assuringly.
We were completely lost in each other's eyes when we heard someone shout.
"arey kaun hai andar.. Pura din andar hi rehna hai.."the lady screamed in the weirdest of tone thumping the door of our stoll harshly. My eyes widened as i looked at a completely perplexed Manik. These situations tend to happen when you spend more than fifteen minutes in a washroom stall. It was too embarrassing for him but he chose it for himself.
"now mister 'Manik Malhotra doesn't care' how do we get out of here.."i smirked at him and he looked at me totally flushed.
"umm.. Actually mam..I'm not feeling well can you just call my husband from outside he might be sitting on a table in a corner.."i said modulating my voice into one of those sick ones and Manik looked at me shocked. "go out as soon as she leaves and just when she returns ask her about me as in.. Your wife.."i instructed.
" tum apna naam toh batao.."she said tensed.
"aunty.. Please aap unhe bula di jiye.. Please i'll faint.."i again faked.
"achha ruko.."she said. I waited for a minute and as soon we heard the door click i unlocked the stall. I checked outside and to our luck the coast was clear. I immediately pushed him outside the washroom and walked back to the stall. In minutes i heard the door click again.
"Nandini!"i heard his panicked voice and i smiled to myself.
"beta tumhare husband aa gye.. Ab bahar toh aao.."i heard the same lady. Thank you aiyappa.
I unlocked the stall and walked out with a pale face and unsteady steps.
"Manik.."i muttered as i fake collapsed in his arms and he took me in a hug.
"tum thik ho na jaan.."he said in an extra sweet voice and i smirked. I could see the lady smiling from the corner of my eyes.
"Manik.. I need to go home.."i said in a fake faint voice and he held me by my waist. Opportunist!
"mujhe pta hai.. Yeh sahi time nahi hai yeh kehne ka par tum dono ki jodi bhot sundar hai.. Humesha saath rehna.. Aur apne beech itna hi pyaar banaye rakhna.."she said as we smiled faintly and walked out of there.
...
"not bad mr. Husband.."Nandini smirked at Manik smiled proudly.
"btw.. I must say.. Your wife's gonna be very lucky.. You're quite sweet for that matter.. Jaan and all haan.. How romantic!"i said dreamily while he self patted himself.
"you weren't that bad.. I mean you have got good acting skills ms. Wife..."he smirked.
"yaah right.. Not only good acting skills but good brains too.. Had it not been for me toh aaj toh yhan ki public ne hume headlines bna dena tha.."i said proudly.
"headlines se yaad aaya tumhe headlines se bhot pyaar hai kya.."
"matlab?"
"abhi thorhi der pehle washroom mein tum meri bhi headlines bma rhi thi.."she lowered her gaze in embarrassement.
"bolo bolo.."he teased her.
"haa.. Aan.. Toh ab tumhari harkatein hi ausi hai kisi din headlines mein aayega.. Nandini Murthy killed Manik Malhotra because of his i don't care attitude and nonsensical acts.."she announced.
"and what are the nonsensical acts mention few.."he smirked.
"this.. This washroom stunt.. Aur bhi bhot hai.. If i start counting them now na toh kal ki bhi raat  nikal jaegi but the list won't end.. Toh abhi chalo.. Everyone would be waiting.."she said and walked ahead leaving a smiling Manik behind. Manik's grin grew wider and victorious as he recalled their conversation and followed her to their friends.