The Selections!!

Manik and Nandini reached their respective rooms for practicing.
Dhruv:buddy where were you..
Dhruv asked Manik while the same question was put to Nandini by Abhi.
Nandini:bhai vo.. Actually.. I was searching for some good songs to prepare.
Abhi:so did you find some.. And we have got a message to reach the audi within 15.
He said and they all started practicing.
The same was the situation in the jam room. Manik was surrounded by questions.
Manik:guyz.. I went for some urgent work.. Mom had called me to her office.. Cmon lets practice.. We are left with only 10 minutes.. So lets get going..
They also began practicing.
The remaining time flew like air and finally it was time for the audition. All of them reached the auditorium and Nyonika announced the auditions open. There were many groups who performed. Very few of them got selected while others were rejected. Harshad was selected. He gave an evil smile to Fab5, Navya and Nandini. Aryaman and Abhimanyu read his expressions and immediately indicated the girls to avoid. While Manik gave him a sarcastic smile and then looked at Nandini who stood protected by Abhi.
Nyonika:so now its time for the last two groups.. The band wagons and our very own FAB5..
Students around:Band wagons..
All the students looked at each other while Manik and Cabir tried to locate Nandini and her friends. They were no where around..
Suddenly the lights above the stage popped up. And the members of the band Wagons were visible.. Nandini had taken the mike along with Aryaman. But he also had a guitar.. Abhimanyu was on the drums and Navya had taken the wooden brass.. (sorry i don't know the correct instrument)
Kehte hain har ek dil mein chhupa.. kahi pyaar hai, pyaar hai..
Navya started softly with her eyes closed and her head swaying with the beats..
Bas pehchaane jo koi..
Nandini sang
Na jaane kis pal kahan kaise
Khhota qarar hai, qarar hai.. Navya smiled while she sang and the only face that came in front of her eyes was Cabir's. She opened her eyes and looked around.
Naina lag jaaye jo kahi..
Nandini blushed as her moments with Manik raced through her mind.
nazdikiyon ka pata....
Hai dooriyan de gayi..
Aryaman sang as he looked at Nandini
Mileya mileya mujhe...
Aryamna Navya and Abhi chorused.
par meinu jaaneya nahi..
Nandini sang. Her eyes also closed and a never ending smile played on her face.
Mileya mileya mujhe... All of them repeated.
par meinu sunya nahi..
Mileya mileya mujhe...
par meinu jaaneya nahi..
Je main janeya janeya tujhe.. Aryaman looked at the crowd who was enjoying the song.
In pe main muleya sabhi

Haan..der se hi to sahi
Haaye dil ko kisi pe hai yaqeen.. Nandini opened her eyes and looked around for Manik while he sat on his place smiling on her words.
Chhoote na choote na
ab ye lagi chhoote na.
Chhoote na choote na
Ab ye lagi chhote nahi..
Navya and Aryaman sang together.
Tu bas mujhme mera ban ke hi'.. Abhimanyu sang grabbing everyone's attention towards his soothing voice.

Mileya Mileya mujhe..
par mainu jaaneya nahi..
Mileya mileya mujhe..
Par main suneya nahi..
Mileya mileya mujhe...
Par main jaaneya nahi..
Je main janeya janeya tujhe..
In pe muleya sabhi..
The whole song went like a conversation between a lost in love girl and people who seem to ask her how does it fewl to be in love..
Na na...nana
Na...na nana..
Na.. na.. nana
Na.. na.. nana
Na.. na.. nana
Navya ended the song softly. They were given a huge round of applause by the crowd after they ended.
Nyonika:that was beautiful students.. You guyzz were amazing.. You'll get the results in a while please take your seats..
Nyonika gave a warm smile and they all headed down the stage.
Nyonika:soo people its their time to rock the stage.. Your very own Fab5..
There mere name was greeted by hootings and much more excitement.
Soon the stage was taken by fab5..
Dono ke dono single
Dono ke dono pagal
Dono ke dono single
Dono ke dono pagal..(2x)
dhruv started and the hootings increased.

Let me, let me tell you something
We live only once
Main tenu right treat kara
Baby, Give me one chance.. Manik sang aloud making it look nothing less than a concert.

O chadd relationship ka panga
Saala breakup ka stress
Cause we single & we mingle
Yeah, this feeling is the best.. Cabir smirked while singimg

Now put your hands up in the air
And hold them up high
Cause we go party all night
I'm single I ain't shy..
Manik winked. Half of the girls in the crowd almost fainted

Dono ke dono single
Dono ke dono pagal
Ye ishq bewakoofi
Aa mil ke kare chal..
Dhruv and Cabir enjoyed as they sang. Cabir increased the drum beats and dhruv's guitar screeched.

Jeena hai toh jeena hai
Toh kyu soche kya hoga kal.. Manik looked at Nandini.

Dono ke dono single
Dono ke dono pagal
Ye ishq bewakufi
Aa milke karein chal..

Jeena hai toh jeena hai
Toh kyu soche kya hoga kal Manik,Aliya and Mukti chorused

Dono ke dono single..
Dhruv and manik hung on each other
Hun 24 ka mein hai 22 ki tu
Akela main aakeli hai tu bhi
Handsome sa hun main hai cute si tu..
Mila le dil mila le bakhubi.. Manik said looking directly in Nandini's eyes. It seemed as if he was talking to her through the lyrics.

Jo tu rubaru hai
Toh pyar shuru hai.. shuru hai
Na tu sharam kar thoda reham kar
Aa pyaar kar le chal..
Mukti began solo grabbing all the attention. Abhimanyu looked at her tomboyish avtar and could not help himself but smiled.

Dono ke dono single
Dono ke dono pagal
Ye ishq bewakoofi
Aa mil ke kare chal
Jeena hai toh jeena hai
Toh kyu soche kya hoga kal

Dono ke dono single..
All of them looked at each other and sang.

Ho main uljha hun tu suljha de
Main jaan dunga tu dil toh de
Tu zid dil ki tu hadh meri gulak meri..
Dhruv looked at aliya as he sang.

Dono ko khushi hai
Par sachh mein khudkhushi hai.. khudkhushi hai
Yaaran zara sambhal
Yoon na jao bhi toh jhat pyaar ko.. chal..
Aliya smirked evilly as they talked with their eyes.

Dono ke dono single
Dono ke dono pagal
Ye ishq bewakoofi
Aa mil ke kare chal

Jeena hai toh jeena hai
Toh kyu soche kya hoga kal

Dono ke dono single
Dono ke dono pagal
Ye ishq bewakoofi
Aa mil ke kare chal

Jeena hai toh jeena hai
Toh kyu soche kya hoga kal

Dono ke dono single..
Finally all ended the song on a high note. But it seemed like the hootings and claps won't end.
They got down the stage with the same To-hell-with-you attitude and sat on their place.
Nyonika:now this was something rocking.. Right..
The crowd hooted.
Nyonika:its become difficult for us to choose among the last two amazing groups.. So we have finally decided that.. We would welcome both the groups for our event.. So Band Wagons and Fab5 both will be a part of this event.
Band wagons' happiness seemed to have no bounds. They hugged and congratulated each other.
Fab5 also got up and congratulated them whilst introduced themselves to the two new guys. They all left the audi and headed towards the canteen as they went on to tell the new guyz how fab5 Navya and Nandini became friends. And also about how Nandini found her long lost friend.