Mixed Emotions.. Complete Confusions!!

It was already 8 and Nandini was up already even after sleeping so late at night but Manik.. Never.. Even if he sleeps on time he will never get up on time.
Nandini walked in the balcony enjoying the cool breeze and thinking about all that happened. She couldn't understand what made her so happy when he said that he won't go back to her. Everything reeled like a movie in her head. A confusing movie. She still had many questions but no guts.
She turned towards Manik's room and saw him sleeping peacefully cuddling the pillow. She slowly opened the glass balcony door of Manik's room and went in his room. He looked even calmer from close. Nandini sat beside him.
Nandini:Manik Malhotra looks cute while sleeping.. You know that..
She said and Manik smiled in his deep sleep. She was amazed at how he responded to her.
She gently moved her hands in his hair and he moved even closer to where she was sitting. This made Nandini smile but on her very next thought her smile vanished.
Nandini to herself:what if he is dreaming of her.. And he thinks that its her..
She immediately removed her hand which disturbed Manik. He again shifted closer to feel that touch in his hair but he couldn't. There were frowns on his forehead and he sleepily muttered.
Manik:Nan..di.ni..
Nandini was shocked to the core. He could really feel her touch or was it just her imagination. She was having mixed emotions. She again put her hand on his head and the frowns disappeared. Nandini froze at her place. She wasn't imagining. But how could he know that it's her, he was in a deep sleep.
Nandini looked at the time and it was getting late for college. She had to wake him up but was not willing to let go of this beautiful scene.
Nandini:Manik.. Utho college jaana hai..
After alot of fight between the heart and the mind this time the mind won and she finally tried to wake him softly.
Manik:hnmm..
He turned to the other side. Nandini sat on his bed and again ruffled his hair and he turned to her side again. These reactions by Manik even in deep sleep were totally surprising for her.
Manik came closer and put his head on her lap as she continued to ruffle. Nandini at first was taken aback but then smiled.
Nandini:goodmorning Manik..
Manik:morning..
He said sleepily yet cutely making Nandini smile even more.
Nandini was busy looking at his sleepy face when chachi called her name from the kitchen.
Chachi:Nanduu
Nandini:uhh haan chachi..
Chachi:breakfast ready tum aur Manik jaldi neeche aao.. Phir college bhi jaana hai..
Nandini:ji chachi..
Nandini:Manik..utho na..
She touched his face and he snuggled more into her.
Nandini:Manik.. Its getting late.. Chalo jaldi utho.. Bhot hogya.. Now cmon..
She said and moved him a bit.
Manik:uhh.. Lemme sleep.. You also sleep..
He said and pulled her towards him but Nandini managed to move back. She looked around and found a jar a water on the table beside the bed.
She grabbed the jar and gave an evil smile to a sleeping Manik.
Nandini dipped her hand in water and and then kept her called wet hands on his face which disturbed his sleep but he being the stubborn head did not wake up. Nandini was left with no other choice. She poured the entire jar of cold of water over him and BANGON!  He was wide awake..
Manik:what the hell..
He got up with a jerk and looked here and there startled at what just happened. Water was dripping down. He saw Nandini standing beside the bed and giggling..
Manik:you.. I wont spare you Nandini Murthy..
Nandini smirked and started taking steps back. Manik got off the bed and followed her. He spotted the half empty jar on the same table and grabbed. He gave a smirk to her while they both smiled naughtily.
Nandini:Manik no.. Manik.. Paani hai.. Gir jaega rakhdo please..
She smiled and ran around the room with Manik behind her.
She jumped on the bed and threw pillows back on Manik while wet Manik tried to catch her.
Manik walked towards the bed and she jumped off. Manik instantly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. She tried hard to release but could not. Manik raised the jar in the air and came closer to her.
Nandini:manik.. Noo.. Please.. Manik.. Its cold..
Manik:is it..
He said naughtily and poured the water but not only on her but both of them. The jar was finally empty and both were wet.
Manik threw the jar on the bed and held her closer by her waist. She tried to pull apart but in vain.
Manik did nothing but began tickling her. Nandini was shocked but couldn't resist laughing. She fiddled in his grip while he kept tickling her and admiring her laughing face.
Manik:tumhe kya laga tha.. Tum bach jaogi..
Nandini:mai.. Manik Stop.. I was just trying to wake you up.
Manik:like that..
Nandini:that was the last option I was left with.. Please stop.. Manik..
Manik remembered the sensations he was having in his sleep. He had even dreamt of sleeping in Nandini's lap..
Manik:was it real..
He said still tickling her.
Nandini:manik.. What..
She said as she finally got some space to push him away. She pushed him but unknown that he still  had a grip over her.
Manik lost his balance and fell on the bed with Nandini over him.
Nandini's plan backfired but she was relieved as he wasn't tickling aymore..
Manik:was i really sleeping on your lap..
He questioned softly while Nandini just nodded..
Manik:aa.. So had you called me cute..
Nandini blushed on the fact that he had heard everything. Manik smirked..
Manik:so how do I look when I am awake..?
Nandini looked at him wide eyed..
Manik:haan??
Nandini:Manik.. You..
Manik:yess.. Me..
Nandini:you.. Look like a monster.. When you're up.. Chalo.. Get up.. We are already late for college..
Manik:college.. Oh crap.. Mera phone..
Manik looked around the room as he stood up along with Nandini.
Nandini:there..
She pointed to the headside of the bed. Manik immediately rushed to the side and grabbed his phone..
Manik:20 missed calls.. Cabirrrr... Nandini:you go down.. Chachi is waiting for you for breakfast as it is you are late coz you need to change also..
Manik:aur tum..
Nandini:I'll change and come..
Manik walked out of the room and Nandini looked around at the messed up condition of the room and smiled.
Nandini cleared the mess so that nobody gets the idea of what happened there and then walked to her room. She picked up her clothes and went to change..
By the time she came down Manik had already left. Chachi asked her for what took her so long and she made some excuse and sat for breakfast.
*****************************
S.P.A.C.E Academy
Nandini entered the canteen only to be showered by questions.
Navya:kaha thi..nahi..pehle btao.. Thi kaha tum.. Na phone uthati ho.. Na kuchh btati ho.. Kya chal kya rha hai.. Kal bhi late aaj bhi late.. Kya college aane ka mood ni hai kya..
Abhimanyu:she is right.. Ek kaam kar tu.. Chutti leke ghar pe baith..
Nandini:guyzz relax.. Mai vo.. Subha.. Manik..
Aryaman and Navya:Manik..
Nandini bit her tongue.
Nandini:Manik?? Kya Manik?? I said.. Mai nikal rhi thi toh i.. I saw a puppy.. Usse na.. Chot lgi thi.. Toh..
Abhimanyu:toh tum nurse ban gyi Uski..
Just as Abhimanyu Completed his sentence Manik entered and saw Nandini. He smirked at her while she tried to control her smile.
Abhimanyu: phir kho gyi.. Nandini..
Nandini:uuh.. Haan.. Nurse hi..
Manik heard this and looked at her confusedly. But before he could come and ask them what was going on his phone rang again and he moved out from there..
Aryaman:lets go.. We need to practice..
They left the canteen and headed to the jam room.
On the other side Manik walked into the jam room and saw the angry faces of fab4
Mukti:tha kaha tu..
Cabir:kamine! Phone Dustbin mein kyun nahi daal deta..
Dhruv:buddy tu thik hai na.. I mean you never get so late.. Aur phone toh.. Its always with you right..
Manik(fake cough):umm.. Vo.. I was having a head ache raat mein toh.. I slept late at night and then till late in the morning..
Alia:but.. Headache why?? Hope you're fine..
Manik:guyzz.. Guyzz.. I'm very much fine.. Cmon lets practice..
He said trying to change the topic which didn't go unnoticed by Cabir but he chose to ask him later.
Both the groups began practicing in their respective rooms and Nandini and Manik were quite noticeably very happy And their best friends had noticed it. Cabir and Navya could understand their emotions through their faces. And their faces really glowed.