First Day Second Meet.. Awfull!!

Nandini could not sleep the whole night. She had mixed feelings throughout the night. She was excited for her first day at college. But was nervous too meet the new people. Nandini got nervous only on the thought of meeting the 'new species of people'. Though she loved making new friends but Mumbai had something in its air that made Nandini nervous.
She kept awake all night and so was the first one to get ready in the morning. She tiptoed to Rishabh's room only to see him cuddling into his pillow. She slowly walked upto him and sat beside him on his bed.
"Good morning Rishu.."she whispered sweetly and he smiled. He slowly opened his eyes to see his sister's brightly smiling face.
"di.. You didn't  sleep na.. Puri raat jaag rhi thi na aap.." he said as he pulled off his bed and sat up straight facing her.
"nhi toh Rishabh i did sleep.. And it was so peaceful.."she lied.
"achha toh how come my kumbhkaran sister get sooo early.. Usually mai aapko uthata hun.."he said with a smirk on his face, "di I know you're nervous... Its your first day at college.. And i know my sister's gonna rock it.. Dont worry.."
"Rishu.. You're the best... I mean i was feelings soo..low..10 minutes back and now I am soo fresh after talkong to you.. Bhai you're awesome.."she said with happiness dripping down her voice.
"uhh.. Tell me something i don't know.. I know that am awesome.."he teased her. She punched him softly. they shared a hug. And Rishabh got up to get ready.

At breakfast table
"arey uth gye tum dono...batao yeh Malini toh rajkumari samajhti hai khud ko ki roz koi usse uthane jaega... Aao tum dono breakfast karlo.."chachi made them sit on the table."toh Nandu.. College jaane ke liye ready.."
"pata nhi chachi.. Nervous hun.. Pata nhi vha sab kaise honge.."she said as Rishabh held her arm to calm her.
"Arey Nandu tu tension mat le.. Sab bhot achha hoga.. Aur Rishabh tu excited hai school ke liye"chachi changed the topic feeling Nandini's discomfort.
"excited!! Very excited chachi.. Pehle toh school mein jaate hi girlfriend banani hai.."he joked to lighten Nandini's mood.
"Tujh jaise champu ko kon milegi.."Nandini teased him and he softly wrestled with her arm faking anger while chachi and Nandini kept laughing.
Soon they finished with their breakfast and Nandini left for college after seeing off Rishabh and chachi..

S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY
Nandini:Yeh college hai ya koi palace.. Kitna bada hai.. Mai toh kho jaungi..
Nandini walked in the college like a confused child.
"ahahah.. Newbies at S.P.A.C.E..fab5 ko btana parega"she heard someone saying as she walked through the corridor..
"ayappa.. Why is everyone staring at me.."she looked around nervously only to find people stealing glances at her and giggling. "Nandini! Stay calm.. Don't get nervous.. Walk straight.. And yaah don't stumble.. Please" her inner voice commanded her. She again grabbed her courage and walked a few metres ahead when a group of 5 people surrounded her. She instantly fell numb.
"hnmm.. New girl haan... Humse mile bina hi humare college mein ghus rhi thi.."a girl said from behind. Her voice was harsh. Nandini could not look up.
"arey Mukti she doesn't know us.. Galti ho gyi usse.. Chalo baby doll sorry bolo.. Aur jaisa hum kehte hai vaisa karo.. Kyunki humse na milne ki galti tumne ki hai.."said a guy who stood beside Nandini.
"c'm on.. Are you deaf.. Can't you hear what Cabir said... Look up and say sorry.."said a tall guy in his harsh voice.
Nandini was nervous but was fuming with anger. Nobody had ever spoken to her that way. And they crossed their limits. They're asking her to say sorry without any reason. She instantly looked at them with a disgusted expression on her face.
"kya look kya de rhi ho baby doll.. We don't have time for these look games.."Cabir said with sarcasm dripping down his voice.
"firstly.. Don't ever call me that again.. And secondly.. You think I'll say sorry to those whom i hve never met.. Yaah sure.. In your dreams.. Din mein sapne nahi dekhte.."she stared at Cabir.
"ooh.. The lioness roared.. My god we are soo scared.. Right guyzz.. Listen keep your eyes down.. And don't try to mess with us.. U'll land up into big trouble.."smirked the tall guy..
Nandini turned to have a look at him but was shocked to see the shrude guy from the airport in front of her.
Manik recognized her as the rude girl from the airport as well.
"tum!!"both shouted in unison. And the rest were surprised to see the scenario.
"ooh ofcourse.. I should have known.. Bina galti ke dusro se sorry bulvane ki toh tumhari habit hi hai.. That day also and today also... Huh.. But listen mister i won't say sorry to you ever.. Even if I'm at fault.. Thats your punishment now.."Nandini frowned.
"yaah right as if I'm dying for your sorries... Tumhe toh sorry bolne ki aadat vaise bhi nhi hai.. Chahe phir tumhari galti ho ya na ho.. Huh..forget her guyzz.. She is not worth it.."Manik turned and walked away followed by the other 4.
"but Manik how do you know her.."Aliya asked looking at Manik who was fuming now..
"lets not talk about it.."Manik said and left the corridors.
While Nandini was recalling whatever happened.
"yaar yeh bandi kya cheez hai.. Fab5 ne isko aise hi chhod diya."she heard someone say and realized that that group was very famous in the college..
"famous hai toh kya hua.. Aise scene thorhi na create kar sakte hain.."she thought and then chucking all her thoughts moved towards the music room for her first music class as per schedule.