I'm All Yours..!!

Everybody was done with their Icecreams and were deciding on a perfect restaurant when Manik reached them.
Manik:how about food court.. Everyone can order as per their wish..
Navya and Cabir:best..
They both looked at each other. While the others discuss its pros and cons but finally settled for food court.
Manik:so.. What do you guys wanna have..
Cabir:tu toh aise puchh rha hai jaise tu hi banaega..
He said and everyone giggled while Manik glared at him..
Navya:hume Dosa khaana hai..
Nandini:I'll have chhole bhature.. Aliya:chhole bhature?
Nandini:yaa.. Thats my favourite.. Ofcourse after south indian..
Mukti:wooww.. Manik loves it too.. Nandini looked at Manik still angrily but he kept admiring her making her blush between her anger strokes.
Dhruv:i'll go and order..
Manik and Nandini:you stay.. I'll go..
Dhruv:ohkyy..
He said and looked at Cabir who was smiling at the duo.
Cabir:as you wish..
Manik and Nandini got up.. And moved towards the billing counter for the coupons..
Just when Nandini was taking the coupons she heard Manik talking to someone. She turned around to witness Manik talking to another girl.
Manik:you look beautiful..
He said making sure that Nandini heard it.
Girl:thank you..
She blushed.
Nandini:such a flirt..
She again fumed but tried to ignore it and moved towards the different food counters. Manik noticed it and smirked. He let go off the girl with some bits of sugary greetings. He rolled his eyes as the girl left.
Manik:it's soo difficult to flirt.. I just said some cheesy lines and she got so happy.. Uhh.. Irritating.. Anyways.. Now where is my angry young girl..
He said looked around to find her.
Wait.
Did he just say.. My.. Yes he did.. And this poor soul was totally careless and unaware of what he was saying or doing.. Whenever he tried to figure out the reason behind it.. He only got more confused. The only thing that he could see was her smiling face that could sooth him completely.. He wanted her to be by him.. He felt strongly possessive about her.. But the reason for his behavior was unknown to him.
Nandini:what does he think of himself.. Pehle udhar store room mein.. And ab idhar.. Jerk.. Like Seriously.. Aiyappa.. Why is he like this.. Sometimes he is soo sweet that i feel like pulling his cheeks and sometimes I feel like slapping the same cheeks.. Huh.. Such a big time flirt he is..
She stomped and was walking towards the south indian corner for Navya's dosa. While Manik finally managed to spot his blabbering head among the crowd of hundreds moving here and there.
He immediately moved out of the food court and texted her:meet me near the stairs beside the entry of the food court.. Now..:
:can't.. Busy.. :she replied
:either you come out.. Or i'll come and pick you up and get you out.. Your choice.. :he texted.
Nandini was left with no other option. She so wanted to smack him on his face. She slowly moved out of fab5 and Navya's sight.
She was roaming near the stairs fuming when she felt a pull and in no time she was pinned to the wall.
Nandini:are you like seriously out of your mind.. Manik.. What are you doing.. Leave me..
She looked at him angrily.
Manik:you look so cute..
He smirked and went closer to her. Their breaths embraced. Nandini felt uneasy yet comfortable with their proximity.
Nandini:lie..you're a lier.. Infact you're a flirt.. An actual jerk.
She tried to push him. Instead he came even more close.
Manik:why would you think so..
Nandini:because.. You.. Have given me the reason to think so..
She said slowly because of their extreme closeness.
Manik:what reason..
He looked into her deep eyes. They were like an ocean of emotions. Everything that she ever wanted to say was visible to him in those dark black eyes.
Nandini:you.. Flirt.. With every passing girl.. You're a big flirt.. And that's what you're doing here as well.. You're flirting.. Get lost.. I don't wanna talk..
She looked away.
Manik:when did I flirt.. Not with you at least.. I'm always honest to you..
He leaned closer this time. Leaving an inch gap between them.
Nandini:never.. How do i trust you.. When i have seen you flirting..
Manik:when..
He whispered in her ear to which she closed her eyes in anticipation.
Nandini:t..today..in the store as well as now at the billing counter..
Manik instantly moved away laughing which left Nandini confused.
Manik:store mein.. Seriously Nandini.. She was the store staff.. And i had asked her for a red.. Umm nothing..
He said after he controlled his laughter..
Nandini:what..?
Manik:yaah.. But how could you be so dumb.. Or i should say over smart.. Huh.. And abhi that was just to tease you.. Coz i knew that you didn't like to see me with.. Any other GIRL.. am I right??
He smirked. While Nandini was embarrassed.
Nandini:its nothing like that.. And why would anyone stand so close to a sales girl..
She chipped like a small 5 years old girl.
Manik:ohh someone's jealous..
Nandini:aisa kuchh nahi hai.. They must be waiting.. Lets go..
She said and was about to leave when Manik pulled her into his arms. He held her by the waist.
Manik:there's something that i really want you to know.. I'm all.. And all yours..
Nandini blushed and went red
Nandini:why do you say that.. How much do we know each other..
Manik:i don't know.. But i just know that there's definitely something in you that pulls me to you always.. Be it to fight or.. I just find peace with you..
Nandini couldn't say anything. She just looked into his chocolaty brown eyes. She knew that they both found peace with each other. His mere touch and concern was enough to sooth the storm inside her. His arms had become a protective shell for her where she felt safe. But none of them knew what this feeling was. Love... No its too early for them to fall in love with each other. It was too soon to name it love. Only if these poor yet pure souls knew that love needed no time. It just happens.. They never knew when they become the lovers to fight. Fight their brains that said that it was too soon for them to call it love when they've only known each other for a week. Fight the people who said love needed a reason. Hearts never need reasons to connect they just need the purity of souls to connect with each other.
Manik and Nandini were lost in each other's eyes and Manik subconsciously planted a kiss on her forehead to which she closed her eyes to feel it. To feel the moment. To feel his touch and capture it forever. Just then Manik's phone rang bringing them back from their beautiful world.
Manik was pissed at this. They pulled apart and he picked up the call without glancing at the caller while Nandini could not stop blushing. The feel was new yet comforting for both.
Manik had never felt so at peace even with Vidhi and so he didn't want to let go of Nandini and this moment. Little did any of them knew that there were more such moments to come for both of them. There were many more surprises that the destiny had for them in their journey of life.
Cabir:kaha ho yrr.. Food has arrived but you guys are no where..
Cabir blurted as soon as Manik picked up the call.
Manik:bas aa rhe hai..
He said and looked at Nandini whose face was still red.
Cabir:ohky..
And he disconnected the call.
Manik:Nandini.. They are waiting..
Nandini:hnmm..
Manik:Nandini..
Manik again said as she had started moving, lost in her own world.
Manik:red.. Suits you.. And you look beautiful..
Nandini blushed even more and they started moving quite closely beside each other.