Was She Jealous??

Mukti:haan ab batao.. Whats the plan..
Navya:humne as in maine and Nandini ne day out plan kiya tha..
Aliya:ohh so.. Did we guys disturb your day out..
Nandini:hey.. No its nothng like that.. We'd love if you join us.. It'll be more fun.. What say Navya..
Navya:haan haan bilkul..
Aliya:toh lets do one thing.. Abhi lets go for shopping and then we'll all have dinner..
Nandini:dinner...
She looked down.
Manik:why what's wrong with dinner.
Nandini:vo guyz.. I actually promised Rishabh for dinner as kal bhi when i reached home he and Malini had already slept..
Navya:Nandu..Rishabh se hum baat kar lenge please.. Chalo na..
Aliya and Dhruv:yaah cmon Nandini..
She was confused. She looked at Manik who was just smiling.
Nandini:yaah I'll come.. Ek baar usse inform kardu..
She said in a guilty voice. Everybody happily walked ahead leaving Manik and Nandini alone. Nandini groggily took out her phone and was about dial when Manik held her hand.
Nandini:Manik.. Kya kar rahe ho.. Lemme call..
Manik:kya hua..
Nandini:i had promised Rishu.. He had said he won't talk to me if i don't come home early today..
Manik:Nandu.. Don't worry.. I'll explain everything to him.. He won't be angry..
Manik took the phone from Nandini and went a little away frim him. He spoke something in gestures and came back after disconnecting the call.
Nandini:what did he say..
Manik:he said.. He won't be angry but said he still wants that ice cream treat..
Nandini smiled mindly. 'sure baba' she mumbled.
Manik:ab chale..
He asked and Nandini walked behind him.
They met fab5.
Aliya:girls.. Ready for shopping..
Cabir:ok wait.. Cant we do something better than shopping.. I mean something that interests all of us..
Mukti:shopping interests us Cabir..
Manik and Dhruv:but what about us..
Aliya:either you find something interesting for yourself and meet us after a while right here.. Or a better option help us..
Aliya looked at Dhruv and winked. He instantly blushed.
Dhruv:i would..
Cabir:we would choose the first one.. We don't wanna get bored with shopping maniac.
Manik:We'd rather go in for both..
Nandini looked at him confusedly.
Mukti:matlab??
Manik:I mean.. We'll help you guys in the beginning and till then we'll also try and find something interesting and..
Navya:haan thike ab chalo..
Everyone walked towards shops and soon hijacked stores.
Nandini unknown of the fact that Manik was following her took two dresses along with Navya and entered the changing room.
Nandini:Navya.. You sure it'll look good..
Navya:haan.. Nandu..
Navya assured Nandini as the dresses were chosen by her. Nandini changed and came out to show Navya..
Navya:hayee.. Beautiful..
Nandini smiled unknown that there was someone else also who was admiring her in that pinkish red frock that merely reached her knee.
Navya:aur dusri vaali..
Nandini:Navya vo achhi nhi hai..
Navya chalo thike..
Nandini changed back and they headed back to the other sections where Nandini took 5 to 6 kurtis.. And Navya insisted on a black jumpsuit.
Navya:please.. Nandu..
Nandini:tum apne liye lelo na..
Navya:humne bhot saari leli already.. Tumpe achhi lagegi try toh karo..
Nandini was tired of all these changings..she grabbed the jumpsuit and walked in. She changed and came out. The black color gave her an elegant look.
Navya:le liya..
She decided as a mother did when something looked good for her daughter.
Navya:now go change and then get it to the counter.. I'm waiting..
Navya commanded and Nandini walked in like a small girl doing everything as her mother told her to.
Navya reached the billing counter where Cabir was already getting bored.
Navya:tumhe kuchh bh interesting karne ke liye nahi mila..
Cabir:nahi yaar.. That is why I hate shopping.. Yeh Dhruv toh gya Aliya ke peechhe.. And this Manik.. I don't know where he is..
Navya:hnmm..
Cabir:vaise.. Yeh Madhubala aaj achhi lag rhi hai..
He smirked.
Navya:flirt kar rhe ho..
Cabir:arrey.. Hadd hai.. Mai toh bas complement de rha tha.. Yaar tum ladkiyon ki naa yhi problem hai.. Koi complement kya karde.. Tum lagta hai vo tumse flirt kar rha hai.. Kabhi kabhi na hum genuinely bhi bol dete hai.. Kyunki tum jaisi Madhubalas na bhot kam itni achhi lagti ho..
Navya:arey humari kya galti hai.. Tumse complement na kabhi mila aur na kabhi humne expect kiya toh..
Cabir:ufff yeh ladkiya..
While on the other side Nandini came out of the trial room only to find no one. She walked a bit more and stood by a big mannequin. Just as she turned she saw a tall guy standing a bit close to a girl in a short dress which merely covered her thies.
She stepped few steps ahead to see that the tall guy was none other than Manik himself. Nandini felt uncomfortable with their closeness. She so wanted to pull Manik away from that girl.. but why.. she didn't know.. She couldn't stand Manik soo close with anyone. It was not long when Nandini was all red and fuming in anger. She stomped her feet and walked away to the billing counter where Navya was already waiting for her along with Cabir. Nandini was shocked to see both of them together as they were just like fire and water. None of them could withstand each other for long.
Navya:kaha thi.. Hum kab se tumhara wait kar rhe the..
Nandini:nahi vo bas..
Navya:vo sab chorho..laao hum iski billing karvae..
Nandini didn't want Navya to pay and so she turned.
Nandini:Navya tum ek kaam karo.. Cabir ke saath ja kar sabke liye Icecreams le aao.. Mai yha billing ka dekh lungi..
Cabir and Navya:mai iske saath!! Nandini (giggled):haan.. Ab jao..
Cabir:Nandini pehle yeh btao.. Manik kaha hai..
Nandini remembered what she saw minutes back and murmured"mujhe kya pta.. Ghum rha hoga.. Kisi ke saath.. Huh.. Why do I care.." just then heard Manik.
Manik:soo done sabka..
Cabir:kaha yrr.. Abhi toh sirf they are done.. Vo teen maharati toh bache hain.. Anyways me and Madhubala are going to get Icecreams.. Tu bata konsa flavour..
Manik:umm.. Chocolate..
Navya:Nandini tum..
Nandini:double scoops of butterscotch with icing of chocolate..
Cabir:wow.. Quite complex..
Navya and Cabir left whilst Manik stood beside Nandini till she finished the billing.
Manik:so how was it..
Nandini:wonders..
Nandini didn't want him to know that she had seen him with the girl and so she tried normal yet sarcastic. She tried to avoid him.
Manik:you enjoyed..
Manik repeated as he had got no response in the first time.
Nandini:alot..
She said coldly. Manik could sense the sudden coldness in her behavior but wanted to confirm it. He followed her as she sat on McDonald's statue.
Manik:Nandini.. Nandini..
He said twice but she didn't respond..
Manik:Nandini!!
He almost shouted loosing his patience..
Nandini:what is it Manik.. Don't shout.. She looked at him angrily..
Manik:what's wrong with you..
Nandini:what's wrong with me.. I'm totally fine.. Infact better than never before.. I just saw a really you know a real cute couple as I came out of the trial room.. I mean really.. I'm overwhelmed.. But there's a sad part to this story as well.. Like mine.. The guy is a jerk.. A monster and every such word that can describe him.
She said sarcastically.
Manik:monster.. She only calls me that..
He murmured.
Manik:But Nandini..
Just as he started her phone rang..
Nandini:Aryaman.. Hello aryaman.. How are you..
Nandini answered the call while Manik got irritated.
Aryaman:Nandini.. Where ate you guys.. I called Navya so many times.. She didn't pick up..
Nandini:umm actually.. We are out somewhere and she's a bit busy.. We'll meet you in the morning at college..
Aryaman:yaah that's cool.. But i wanted to tell you that.. I had come to college and there was a Notice that named the people who have to perform together as a band for the further functions.. If we at all we perform as a band..
Nandini:yaah so..
Aryaman:soo.. We three have got to perform together..
Nandini:really..
Nandini smiled broadly while Manik was getting impatient.
Aryaman:yaah.. Achha listen.. I gotta go.. Meet ya tomorrow.. Enjoy.. Take care..
Nandini:yaah..
She disconnected. Manik again tried to talk but was interrupted by the other three who had just finished their shopping.. And just then Navya and Cabir also arrived with the Icecreams. Everybody took their Icecream and moved ahead. Navya dragged Nandini along giving no chance to Manik to speak..
Manik:perfect timing.. But whats wrong with her.. Who was she talking about.. Me.. Noo.. Mai toh..
He paused as he recollected everything.
Manik:ohky.. Wait.. Yes she was talking about me and that girl.. Ohho.. This girl.. But is she jealous.. But why would she be.. Yes she was jealous.. Miss Nandini Murthy.. Abhi tak toh i had no intentions but now this monster will show you his actual monstrous ways..
He smirked and licked his Icecream with a tinch of excitement in his eyes..

Precap:mystery behind the girl and Manik unreveals..