Goa.. We Come...!

Manik stood shocked when he saw Nandini outside his room she was giving him her usual angelic smile. He rubbed his eyes thinking that he was imagining her but no she was actually there..
Flashback
Nandini was sitting with everyone but was still not there. Her mind was completely on Manik's sudden leave. She called him several times but he did not pick even a single call. This worried her even more.
Nandini to herself:aiyappa..yeh monster phone kyu nahi pick kar rha.. Uff.. He is so wierd.. Why.. Aiyappa this boy becomes so unpredictable at times..
Navya:Nandu.. Kya hua tumhe..
Nandini:Kuch nhi.. Vo chachi ki call ayi hai.. Ghar pe koi emergency hai.. I'll have to go..
Abhi:par abhi..
Nandini:haan she said its urgent.. Dhruv:mai drop kardu..
Aliya shot glares at him which was noticed by Mukti..
Mukti:nahi dhruv.. Tu baith..
Dhruv looked at her confused and Mukti signalled him to look at Aliya who was glaring at him angrily..
Dhruv silenced and sat back. Everyone smiled.
Nandini:guyzz.. Tum log continue karo.. I'll go.. And i also have my car..
Aryaman:are you sure...
Nandini:yes..I'm sure.. Chalo i'll see you guyzz..
She excused herself and moved out but there was someone who was smiling wickedly.
Cabir to himself:Nandini.. Jhuth bolna bhi nahi aata..
Cabir had some idea what Nandini was upto.
Flashback ends

Manik:tum yaha kya kar rhi ho..
Nandini smilingly:Manik... You. Sing. So. Well.. Like seriously..
She avoided his question. Manik turned around and went back in his room followed by Nandini.
Manik:Nandini.. What are you doing here.. Shouldn't you be in the college.
Nandini:Manik.. I think.. Mujhe naa tumse training leni chahiye.. To improve my singing..
Manik irritatedly:Nandini.. I am asking what are you doing here..?
He asked still not facing her.
Nandini (hiding her smile):fine.. I came here to ask you if you would train me or not.. But it seems you're not interested.. And you don't want me around.. I am going.. Bye..
She turned and pushed the door open.
Manik:noo.. Wait..
Manik turned and shouted. Nandini smiled but making sure Manik didn't see it.
She turned faking an annoyed questioning look.
Nandini:what??
Manik:train you.. seriously..
Before Nandini could say her phone rang.
Nandini to herself:Rishabh.. Aiyappa i hope everything's fine and they don't get any idea of what i did.
She talked to herself but loud enough for Manik to hear. He was amazed at antics.
Manik to himself:wait.. She said she did something..
He thought to himself while Nandini answered the call.
Nandini.:h..hello..hi Rishabh.. How are you.. Whats up..
She nervously blabbered everything that came to her mind surprising Manik as well as Rishabh..
Rishabh:di you.. Okay na..
Nandini:mai.. Haan.. I'm perfect.. Mujhe kya hoga..
Rishabh:nervous kyu sound kar rhi ho.. Koi test hai kya...
Nandini:n.. Nervous.. Nhi toh.. Kyun kya hua.. Tujhe Navya ka call aya kya.. Ya abhi and Aryaman mein se kisi ka..
She said and Manik slowly came close to her and touched her forehead. She looked at him confused. Manik wiped off the sweat drops from her forehead and smirked.
Manik bent slightly towards Nandini's ears and whispered.
Manik:you're not nervous..
Nandini smiled a little and pushed him gently..
Rishabh:mujhe unka call kyu aaega.. Aap ho kaha abhi..
Nandini:mai.. College.. Mein hi hun.. Aur kaha..
She looked around and this confirmed Manik that she did something.
Rishabh:college.. Itna shaant hai aapka college.. Anyways.. I wanted to tell you.. That me and Malini are going for a school trip for five days..
Nandini:school trip toh thike.. But 5 days.. Isn't it too much..
Rishabh:please lemme go.. Di please.. I love you na di please..
Nandini:achha baba.. Jao.. Chacha chachi se puchha..
Rishabh:haan they agreed..
Nandini:okay then enjoy kab jaa rhe ho.. And where..
Rishabh:hum Saturday ko Goa jaa rhe hai..
Nandini:goa.. Haww.. I also wish to go...
She sadly said and Manik again smiled.
Nandini disconnected the call after a few more minutes and turned to look at Manik but he pretended to be busy with some work..
Manik remembered how since the time he was ignoring her calls, he knew that she would definitely crash in his house but it would be so soon he didn't expect.
Nandini:Manik.. You know what..
Manik though was listening to her but pretended to turn a deaf ear to her.
Nandini:tum na.. You're very bad at pretending.. Like right now you're pretending that you're not listening to me and are totally uninterested in what I'm saying but your face says something else..
Manik pretended to not care about what she said but she bent down to look at his face. He couldn't resist his smile.
Nandini:see.. I told you you're very bad at pretending..
Manik just couldn't stop his smile after listening to her and they both burst out laughing.
Nandini:why do you even try to pretend like you're ignoring me.. You can't..
Manik:achha.. Then why do you pretend like you're not nervous when you actually are..
He said as he held her by her waist and pulled her closer.
Nandini remembered her conversation with Rishabh.
Nandini:i.. Was really not nervous.. Seriously.. Why would i be nervous..
Manik:coz you've done something that you shouldn't have.. Batao kya kiya..
Nandini:maine kuch nhi kiya..
She said and Manik pulled her closer and raised her eyebrows smirking.
Manik:hnm?
Nandini:hnmm..
Manik still looked at her questioningly.
Nandini:okay fine I lied to all of them..
Manik:them?
Nandini:your friends and my.. I told them that I was going home coz chachi had called me for some urgent work..
Manik smirked:and why did you do that...
Nandini:none of your business..
She pushed him gently and turned away..
Manik smirked and came and hugged her from behind..
Manik:really..
He said in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her belly..
Nandini:hnmm..
Manik:hnm??
Nandini: btw tum ghar pe kya kar rhe ho..
Manik:matlab..
Nandini:Cabir ne vha sab se kaha ki tum kisi kaam se gye ho..
Manik pulled away from her as he remembered his conversation with Cabir.
Manik thought:what's wrong with me.. I was actually hugging her.. But why.. Why is she such a solace to me.. Why do I automatically come close to her whatever be the situation..
Nandini:Manik?!
She clicked her fingers in front of his eyes as she saw him lost..
Manik:haan vo kaam tha.. But jaldi finish ho gya toh.. I came home..
Nandini:but why weren't you picking my calls.. I called you so many times.. And then your number went switched off..
Manik:battery dead maybe.. But why were you calling me..
Nandini:vo.. I actually..
Manik looked at her hesitating.
Manik:bolo..
He said calmly.
Nandini:when you went past canteen.. I had seen you and you looked quite angry.. So it worried me...
Manik:and that's why you lied to all of them and landed here at my place.
She nodded like a like girl. Manik smiled at her innocence. He so wanted to hug her but didn't.
Manik:hnmm.. So what was Rishabh saying.. Where is he going...
Nandini:Rishabh?? Aa.. Rishabh.. They are going to Goa.. How lucky.. School trip to Goa on Saturday..
Manik:they..??
Nandini:Rishabh and Malini.. I gonna get solid bore at home..
Manik:let us also go to Goa then..
Nandini:haan? Sorry.. Us Goa??
Manik:haan.. All of us.. U know Fab5 and wagons.. As it is its been long time since we've been some where..
Nandini:not a bad idea.. I'll also get a chance to see Goa..
Manik:hnmm..so we'll also go on this Saturday but after these two go.. Chalo let's talk to the others..
Nandini:Manik.. You're the best.. Goa.. We come!!
Manik:really..
He couldn't resist her excitement and came closer to her. Nandini realized what she just said and tried to hide her blush.
Manik:and you know what.. You are the cutest.. Seriously..
He pulled her cheeks making her go even redder..
Nandini:Manik let me go..
Manik:where will you go.. Home.. tumne toh Rishabh se kaha ki tumhe college mein bhot saara kaam hai and you'll be late.. And college mein you've told them that chachi has called you for some urgent work.. Toh.. Where do you plan to go..
He smirked as he held her closer. Nandini slapped herself in her mind.
Nandini:Manik.. Can I ask you something..
Manik:hnmm..
Nandini:why were you so angry when you left the college..
Manik couldn't answer. He loosened his grip on her and turned back..
Nandini:Manik.. Why do you spoil your happiness because of someone who maybe never deserved you..
Manik knew what she was talking about but he couldn't say anything. He simply sat on his bean bag with Nandini standing beside him.
Nandini understood that he was trying to ignore. She came and sat on the floor in front of him.
Manik:Nandini.. Can we not talk about it..
Nandini:Manik.. You remembered.. Last night you had told me that you hate her and that you will not go back to her even if she apologizes.. Actually.. Manik.. You know why you can't forget her..
Manik looked at her blankly as he had no answer. But little did he know that this girl in front of him could read his mind through his face. Even she didn't know but she was answering his queries.
Nandini:Manik.. Humara brain and heart logo ko tab tak yaad rakhta hai jab tak hum unse judi har baat ko khud se alag nahi kar dete.. You said you can't forget her because she betrayed you.. No.. You can't forget her because you don't want to..
Manik:Nandini..
Nandini:Manik.. Tum usse nahi bhulte because you still have something in you for her.. And that's hatred.. The day.. You let go of this hatred your past will stop troubling you..
Nandini:Manik.. See that day you hurt me and today I'm sitting with you.. Why.. because i forgot and forgave you.. Agar mai uss baat ko yaad rakhti toh aaj tumhare saath yha hoti kya..??
Manik:but i loved her and she betrayed me..
Nandini:Manik.. Maybe that wasn't love..
Manik:how can you say that it wasn't love..
Nandini:Manik.. Agar vo love hota toh vo aise tumhe beech raaste mein chhodkar nahi jaati.. Tumhe uss condition mein chhodkar nahi jaati.. If it would have been love.. Toh vo tumhe uss tarah broken shattered condition mein.. She won't have left you alone to fight your darkness.. She would have hugged you and been with you for a time till eternity.. Manik.. If it's not forever.. It's not love.. And love does hurt coz if it doesn't hurt then it isn't love.. But love heals too.. But she didn't heal you.. She just hurt you.. And vanished like the vapour in the air.
Manik was speechless. He had no words to say. He remembered what Cabir said about love. He knew that wasn't love but was nkt ready to face it. But this girl she made him understand the most bitter truth of his life in the sweetest way.
He could say nothing. He just pulled Nandini into a bone-crushing hug. And they stayed like that for sometime. Manik found peace in her arms as she hugged him back with all the love that he had been craving for.
Nandini could feel his tears on her shoulder and she rubbed her hands on his back and his hair to calm him down.
Nandini:Manik.. You need to forgive and forget her.. If you want to move out of this darkness you need to forget your past and live in your present.. You have all of us with you for you.. Just let it go.. Maybe a beautiful future awaits you..
Manik tightened his grip over her as she continuously rubbed her hands over his back..
Manik:you will help me..
Nandini:I'm always with you.. At every step.. Hamesha..
Manik was overwhelmed. He trusted her.
Manik was still hugging Nandini when he heard the door bell. Manik unwillingly pulled away but still held her waist. Just then a servant came and knocked on the closed door of his room.
Servant:baba.. Aapke dost aaye hai.. Unhe upar bhej dun..
Nandini looked at him horrified.
Manik:uuh.. Nahi.. Unse bolo.. Im changing and I'll come down in 15.
Servant:ji..
The servant went down and did as per instructions.
Up in the room Nandini panicked but Manik was calm..
Nandini:Manik.. How can you be so calm.. If they see me with you.. Toh pta hai kya hoga..
Manik:kya hoga.. Kuchh nhi..
He smiled.
Nandini:they'll think I lied to them..
Manik:haan toh vo toh tumne kiya hi hai..
Nandini:Manikkk!! I should go..
Manik held her by her wrist.
Manik:kaise.. They are downstairs..
Just as Manik Completed he heard another knock on the door.
Manik irritatedly:maine kaha na unse kaho.. Im changing I'll be there..
Mukti:suna humne..
Manik:Mukti.. Tu..
Nandini was totally scared and she in nervousness hugged Manik tightly. Manik was shocked at first but was enjoying it. He held her arms.
Manik:Mukti.. Yrr give me five. I'll be there..
Mukti:Manik.. Itna kya sharma rha hai.. Aaja na..
Manik:haan bas coming..
Manik unwrapped Nandini's hands and signalled her to stay hide behind the door and told her to stay in the room till he tells her to..
Manik after making all the possible arrangements to hide Nandini, opened the door and went down with Mukti. While Nandini stayed in the room clueless of what to do..