Evil Twins' Evil Planning(A)

CabNiTi followed the others as they walked to NavNi's room with a grin pasted on two of their faces while Nandini walked with them totally confused..
Nandini:guyzz.. Your faces say that you have something in mind.. Mujhe bhi btao..
Cabir:tumhe zaada kuchh jaanne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Bas itna karo aaj pura din Manik se chipki rehna.. Mtlb bilkul fevicol laga ke.. Dont let him be alone..
Mukti:baaki Vidhi khud hi kr legi.. Aur hume bas show enjoy karna hai
Cabir:aur Mukti damage control bhi..
Mukti:uhh.. Vo important hai..
Nandini:matlab?
Cabir:kuchh nhi tum jao..
Nandini:but i don't know if he even wants to see me..
Mukti:Cmon.. Tum uski friend ho.. Vo zrur baat karega..
Cabir:friend? Yaah right.. Tum log kitne achhe friends ho.. Vo kisi se kare na kare tumhe avoid nhi karega.. Achha ek kaam karo.. Tum Manik ke room mein jaao.. Vo vhi aaega..
He winked at her and she looked away listen to the 'achhe friends' phrase. She knew what Cabir meant but Mukti gave them wierd looks.
Cabir:jaao jaao..jaldi..
He said shooing away Nandini to Manik's room.
Mukti:yeh kya chal raha tha?
Cabir:kya.. Planning aur kya.. Tu hitler ke saath ghajini bhi ho gyi kya..
Mukti:Cabirrr..
Cabir:baad mein.. Manik is important.. Aur hume Vidhi ke saamne Manik aur Nandini ki closeness ko aur prominent karna hai.. And then recording.. So lets focus..
He said and wrapped his arms around Mukti and they headed towards NavNi's room where everyone was settled.
Navya:Nandu kaha hai..
She asked as soon as she saw only the two of them entering. Manik's eyes immediately tried looking around.
Mukti:vo.. Uski tabyat thik nhi thi..
Aryaman:where is she ill go and check on her..
Cabir:uuh.. Aryaman.. Nhi.. Tu mat jaa.. Vo humare kamre mein hai.. She is taking rest.. Usse disturb mat karo..
He smirked as he knew everyone could agree but Manik.. He was impossible.. Do not disturb meant do disturb for him especially when it came to Nandini..
Manik remembered how he had thrown the glass at her. He was worried about her since then. Inside he was praying for her not to be hurt.
Manik's POV
I hadn't thrown it at her.. I thought Vidhi was still there.. And i didn't want her to speak shit about Nandini.. I cannot bear a word against her.. But mujhe kya pta tha.. That i myself would turn harmful for her.. I toh don't even know if she'll talk to me after that incident..
POV ended.
Manik:i hve got some work.. I'll be back soon..
Manik said and left before anyone could question him.
Alya:what's wrong with him.. Yha kya kaam.. He has been stealing too much time on this trip.. I hope vo phir se uss Vidhi ke chakkar mein nhi padh rha hai..
Mukti:nhi Alya.. He is not that idiot ki vo phirse vhi glti karega.. Alya:i know Mukti but what else could be the matter with him.. Aaj subah se bhi he is quiet..
She said worriedly while the twins were happy about the success of the first part of their plan..
While on the other side Manik hurriedly walked towards his room.
He made his way to his room and saw the door nearly open. He peeped in to have a look at what Nandini was actually doing.
He saw Nandini sitting at the edge of his bed. Her bag lay on the headside. Her hands were in continuous motion but he couldn't see what she was doing. He slowly pushed the door open and walked upto her. He realized that she had been blabbering something all this while. He bent a little to listen to what she was saying..
Nandini:why are people so mean.. They know it'll hurt but still they have to do it..
She blabbered while chewing on a chocolate bar.
Manik thought he knew why she was saying that and so he felt more guilty to face her.
Manik:Nandini..
He said meekly trying to get her attention while Nandini who had been waiting for him stood up instantly and turned towards him only to find his head hung low.
Nandini:Manik!
She said softly trying to make him look up. But his heart was full with guilt and he couldn't look into her eyes.
Nandini:kya hua?
Manik:vo.. I'm sorry.. For.. What happened in the..
Nandini:sshh.. Chup.. Kuchh nhi hua tha.. Relax..
She quietened him sensing his guilt. She knew he wouldn't express his pain but his eyes said volumes.
Nandini:chocolate?
She said smilingly offering her chocolate bar to him as he looked at her surprised.
Nandini:kya.. Ab kya Manik Malhotra Chocolate bhi nhi khata..
Manik rolled his eyes at her question.
Manik:Nandini I'm talking to you about the..
Just when he was about to complete his sentence Nandini stuffed his mouth with a large piece of her chocolate and he looked at her dumbstruck while she chuckled.
Nandini:tumhari problem kya hai.. Jab baat karni chahiye tab nhi karoge aur jab nhi karni chahiye tab zabardasti karoge.. Uff..
She said dramatically and he smiled at her tries to change the topic.
Manik:hnmm..??
Nandini:hnmm..
She sank back on the bed and signalled him to sit. He sat beside her still trying to gulp down the big piece of chocolate. It was tough coz it was supposedly 4 cubes of the bar together.
Nandini:aaram se.. I'm not running away..
Manik looked at her she shifted more to his side. He slowed down the continuous movement of his mouth.
Nandini:i guess you heard what i was saying..
Manik looked down in guilt.
Nandini:ek minute.. Tum kya koi speech likh kar laaye ho apni jeans pe..
She asked with an angry pout and he looked at her confusedly slowly nodding his head in a no.
Nandini:toh phir neeche kya dekh rahe ho.. Meri tarf dekho..
Nandini knew he was doing it out of guilt for what he did in the morning but she wanted him to know that he wasn't at fault. Manik smiled and looked at her.
Nandini:haan toh.. Mai keh rhi thi..
Manik:that i heard you blabbering..
Nandini:haww.. Chocolate khtm ho gyi.. Ruko..
Nandini grabbed the chocolate bar again and was about to stuff his mouth again when held her head and nodded a no vigorously..
Manik:nhi bas..now that'll be too sweet.. Itna meetha..
Nandini:dekho tumse chup toh rha nhi jaata isi bahane chup toh rahoge..
Manik:nhi plzz.. Chocolate nhi.. Mai chup rhunga..
Nandini:pakka?
Manik nodded his head and shifted to the headside and rested against the headboard while Nandini shifted to his side.
She was in a mood to talk and talk her heart out totally.
Nandini:Manik! Tumna pta hai bhot cute ho..
Manik:cute nhi plzz.. How can i look cute I'm not a teddy..
Nandini:toh kisne kaha cute sirf teddies hi hote hai.. Aur tum pta hai sabse zaada cute kab lagte ho.. Jab tum.. Gusse mein hote ho..
Manik looked at her completely surprised. This was the first time someone had told him that he looked cute when he was angry..
Manik:toh tumhe aaj subah mai cute lag rha tha..
Nandini thought for a while and then:nhi aaj toh tum bilkul monster lag rhe the..
Manik again remembered the glass that could have injured her badly if she would have been minutes late in Saving herself.
Nandini looked at his lost eyes and could understand his condition. She moved closer to him and held his hand. She did want to discuss about what happened in the morning but without making him feel guilty.
Nandini:Manik.. Now you're actually blaming Nandini Murthy's 'friend' for something that he didn't do intentionally..
Manik looked at her as she continued.
Nandini:Manik.. I know tumhe nhi pta tha that its me.. I know your anger was not for me but for..
Manik:Vidhi.. But if you would have been a minute late in saving yourself then it would've injured you.. I could even loose you.. And i..
Nandini:you can never hurt me..
She cut him in between.
Manik:but i am.. I'm hurting you.. Because of that..
Manik was about to abuse Vidhi but Nandini put her hand on his mouth. She nodded a no while he looked at her shocked.
Nandini:if she is in that dirt doesn't mean you will also get into that.. She is and always will be a woman and don't lower your dignity by disrespecting a woman..
She said with utmost sincerity in her voice. Manik looked into her eyes wondering why is she so good.
Manik:but i won't bare a word against you..
He said softly as he moved her hands from his mouth and came closer to her.
Nandini:ab batao kya hua tha..
Manik looked down. He didn't want her to know what exactly Vidhi had said about her coz that would've really hurt her.
Manik:she was talking all nonsense about you.. I told her to shut up.. But she kept on speaking.. And then finally when it came onto my nerves i shouted and told her to get lost or else I'll kill her.. I didn't know when she left and then i heard your voice.. I just couldn't comprehend that it was you and pick up that glass and hit you supposing that it was still her.. But then I saw you and my heart sank.. I was about to hurt you.. I mean i so wanted to break that glass on my head.. You were crying because of me once again..
He said with guilt dripping down his voice and tears dripping down his eyes. He couldn't make an eye contact with her.
Nandini couldn't resist herself and hugged him instantly. He didn't respond but his tears kept flowing wetting Nandini's shoulder. She hugged him even tighter and tears began forming in her eyes seeing him in such a vulnerable condition once again. Manik also couldn't control himself and hugged her back as tightly as he could still taking care that it didn't hurt her.
Manik's POV
She hugged me tightly and i couldn't do anything. I couldn't even respond to the hug at first.. I was feeling weak but then her tightening grip over me forced me to respond. I totally took her in my arms like a baby.
I felt a certain peace in her arms that I had never felt before.. Not even in the history of the 2-3 girlfriends that i had before including Vidhi. None of them made me feel so calmed before.. And even i was never this possessive about any girl before her.. She affected me.. Her mere presence and her touch affected me. And i knew it by now that it wasn't mere friendship but i was afraid to name it anything more than that.
She had been rubbing the back of my neck to calm me down and i was at peace, abit, now.
POV ended.
Nandini's POV.
I rubbed the back of his neck as i lay in his arms. He held onto me like i was a baby.. But somewhere i wished to be like that forever.. Wait.. Nandini Murthy you're crossing your limits.. Who cares. We held onto each other as if our life depended on it. I could feel his calm now but he also didn't want to let go i suppose.. And i didn't mind staying like that for a little while more.. I knew i was doing wrong.. I was letting my shameless avatar take over the shy side. But this boy had some magic. I didn't know what it was but i could definitely make out that we couldn't be tagged as just friends anymore.. Actually we never were..
Finally we unwillingly broke apart. My eyes had dried up in the peace that i found in his arms but cheeks were still wet. He looked down at me and I felt like drowning myself in his deep chocolaty eyes.. This was the first time i was having such a close look into him.. He withdrew his one hand from my waist but the other rested on my waist. His hand reached upto my face but i didn't bother. His eyes were too deep for me to get distracted. I continued looking in them as if i found a way direct into his heart. His hands reached my wet cheeks and he wiped the wet tears off my face and came closer. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes in anticipation.
POV ended.
Manik's POV.
God! The way she looked straight into my eyes it was as if she was getting a direct door into my heart.. But i had already opened my heart in front of her then what else could she find there.
I wiped her wet cheeks as she lay motionlessly in my arms. Her big doe like eyes and her pouty pink lips they looked cuter than usual maybe because I was having her too close to me today. But i didn't mind our closeness. It felt peaceful. I slowly went closer to her and pecked her forehead to which she closed her eyes and she did look like an angel from heaven. Our closeness wasn't discomforting for any of us because it was purely peace. No lust and no desires i just wanted her close to me and that's it. We were totally lost in each other not wanting to let go when we heard the clapping sounds very closely.
POV ended.
Manik and Nandini parted away hearing the clapping. They straightened themselves and looked at them only to find a smirking face of Vidhi.
Manik's fit of anger returned. He looked at her angrily and was about to get off the bed when Nandini held his hand.
Vidhi:wow.. So cute.. I mean you're totally throwing yourself onto my boyfriend and he is enjoying it too..
Vidhi clapped as she came closer. Nandini tightened her grip on Manik's hand and he sat back on the bed beside her totally trying to ignore what Vidhi was saying.
Vidhi:i told you Manik.. I wasn't wrong.. She is a big time sl** but what's wrong with you..
Manik's temper was increasing each passing second but the only thing that stopped him was Nandini's firm grip on him.
Vidhi:look at your guts.. You're still holding on to him.. I said leave him you bitch..
Manik:shut up.. Just shut up not a word now.. Why are you here..
Vidhi:Manik.. Why are you asking me.. You should be asking that to her.. I mean why was she here.. In your arms.. What's so special in her that you've started hating me.. What did you convince him bitch..
Nandini:abhi tak yoh i didn't say anything to him but now hear me loud and clear.. Manik.. You're seriously staying away from this jerk.. And you stop forcing yourself on him..
Vidhi:he is my boyfriend.. And who are you to tell us what we should do..
Nandini:my dear.. Are you by any chance suffering from mental disorder.. I mean.. You call him your boyfriend well that was two years old story Vidhi..
Vidhi:now i get it.. Now i know what you want..
Manik glared at Vidhi with blood red eyes his anger was crossing all bounds. He looked at Nandini who was still holding onto him.
Vidhi:you're here for some motive.. Tell me what is it..
Now that was enough for Manik. He jerked Nandini's hand away and stood furiously close to Vidhi. His sudden outrage scared Nandini. She knew he couldn't be controlled now.
Manik:motive.. Vidhi.. Sab tumhare jaise nahi hote aur meri Nandini tumhare jaisi bilkul nhi hai.. She is with me for me.. Not for any motive.. She doesn't need to use me for her benefit because I can do anything for her and she knows it..
Manik's eyes were spitting fire on Vidhi but his words were like the most melodious to Nandini. She never knew that Manik could go to such extent. She wondered did he actually mean what he said or he just said that to shut Vidhi's mouth. Her heart wanted to believe but her mind gave stupid reasons against it.
Vidhi:Manik.. She is trying to snatch you away from me..
Manik:firstly she doesn't need to snatch me from anyone especially you.. And secondly i never belonged to you.. So you better just get lost or..
Nandini:Manikk.!!
Nandini knew what he missed in the morning he could complete it right away. Manik turned to her as she jumped off the bed and stood beside him clutching his hand once again.
Vidhi:Manik.. Please just leave her and come to me she is playing with you..
Nandini looked at her disgustedly. Manik couldn't bare anymore of the nonsense. He left Nandini's hand. Clutched Vidhi by her arm and dragged her in the corridor angrily. He pushed her outside the room and closed the door on her face. His anger was at its peak as he stood by the door trying to calm himself. Nandini was hurt one because of Vidhi's words and the other because Manik was back in the same condition from she had taken him out a while ago. She knew no other way to calm him and so she just grabbed him from the back and took him in a back hug while he stood still feeling her touch around him.
She slowly turned him around without breaking the hug. She tightened her grip over his back as he tightened his grip over her.
Nandini:Manik..
Manik:hnmm..
Nandini:did you mean everything you said..
She said slowly in his chest while he looked down at her surprised. She wasn't bothered about what Vidhi said to her but what mattered to her was what he said..
Manik:matlb?
He tried to remember whatever he had said in anger.
Nandini:nothing..
Manik smirked as he remembered what he said that he could do anything for his Nandini and that she didn't have to use him for benefits..
Manik:bolo..
Nandini:vo.. Actually.. Main..
Manik:aah achaa vo.. Naah.. I didn't mean a word.. It was just to shut her up..
Manik's anger had vanished like vapour at Nandini's innocence while she felt sad on hearing that he had just said that in anger but she didn't show it.
Nandini:hnmm.. How are you so sure that I won't hurt you..
Manik:because i know you.. You can't break anyone's heart.. Btw tumhe koi farak nhi pada when she said that you're snatching me away and all that..
Nandini still in his chest:Manik.. I told you na her words don't matter to me.. What matters is you and our friends.. What you guyz say is what matters to me.. And the day any of you tell me that I'm trying to interfere or trying to separate you..
Manik:then..?
Nandini:I'll go away from your lives.. Because i believe in making friends but not on the cost of separating them from their old ones.. You guys are the oxygen to each other..i cant afford to separate you not even in my dreams.. You're a family..
Manik was amazed at Nandini's softness. He couldn't afford to sadden her anymore than this..
Manik:Nandini.. Now that you told me so much.. I think i shoukd also tell you something..
Nandini confused:kya?
Manik:yhi that i meant every word that i said to her about us.. About you.. Just as i can do anything for my friends.. I can do anything for you as well.. And you dare not talk about leaving me.. Leaving us..
Nandini looked up at him with a little smile and then something stuck her.
Nandini:you can do anything?
She asked breaking the hug and Manik hnmmed at her with an assuring smile..
Nandini:Manik...
Manik looked at her as she continued.
Nandini:Mujhe naa bhuk lgi hai..
Manik:what?
He couldn't control his smile that wanted to come on his lips because of her innocence. He nodded his head and held her hand and they walked out of the room together. They headed towards the room where everyone was.