Guys.. Go Confess!!

Mukti's place
Mukhti:aliya.. Whats up..
Aliya:Mukti whats wrong with you.. Why are you asking me this suddenly..
Mukti looked at Aliya with an as-if-i-dont-know expression. Aliya understood what she meant and rolled her eyes.
Mukti:c'm on yaa Aliya.. You know you can't hide it from me.. So don't even try..
Aliya:Mukti.. Let's not talk about it please..
Mukti:but why Aliya..you know you can't run away every time.. You guyzz don't even look at each other.
Aliya:Mukti.. Don't start again.. We dont look at each other coz its of no use.. Hum koi film ke actors nhi hai ki aankhon mein dekha aur dil ki baat pata lag gyi.. Mukti.. it's not how it goes..
Mukti:yaar Aliya.. Have you ever noticed when he looks at you.. Its clearly visible that he loves you.. Atleast give it a try once..
Aliya:but when he talks to me it seems like we are meeting for the first time.
Mukti:yaah and that's because you guys have created such awkwardness between you.. Why don't you talk it out..
Aliya:but what would we talk about..
The argument heated up. Mukti was not ready to back off while Aliya knew if she lost the argument she would have to listen to Mukti and she would never do that. Mukti tried every thing that would make it look more convincing to Aliya but she was not ready to move.
Mukti:aliya.. You know I'm..
Mukti started again but interrupted by the doorbell.
Mukti:itti raat ko kon aaya..
Mukti got up with a frustrated look.
Cabir:Mukti yaar mai thhak gya hun Dhruv ko samjhate samjhate.. Tum hi baat karo..
Cabir burst as soon as she opened the door..
Mukti:shhh...Cabir just shush!! Aliya is in there.. She whispered and pointed out to her room.
Cabir:ohh..shit i should have known..
Cabir whispered back with a guilty expression
Mukti:what did you do..
Mukti looked at him with suspicious eyes. Cabir instantly moved away and Mukti instantly saw Dhruv.'what the hell.. Cabirrrr you idiot'was the only thing she could think of...
Mukti:arey Dhruv.. Tu.. Aise kyun khada hai andar aa..
She grinned and looked at Cabir as if warning him..
Mukti:so what's up..
Dhruv:nothing much..
Dhruv sat on the couch.
Aliya:Mukti who's there..
Aliya came out of the room when she realized that Mukti was taking too much.
Aliya came out of Mukti's room only to find Dhruv sitting on the couch.
Dhruv and Aliya shared an intense eyelock and then realized that they were being noticed by two smirking pair of eyes. Aliya looked at mukti and then headed towards the door.
Mukti:Aliya.. Kaha jaa rhi hai..
Aliya:Mukti i remember I've got some important work. I'll meet you at rehearsal tomorrow.. I gotta go..
Aliya said and moved out of Mukti's house.
Cabir:Aliya wait... You can't go alone.. Its too late right now..
Cabir followed Aliya.
Dhruv:Mukti why didn't you tell me that she is here.. I wouldn't have come here..
Mukti:that is why I didn't tell you.. Dude what's wrong with you both... Why don't you confess.. You both love each other.. Then why are you scared to tell each other..
Dhruv:why do you think that she likes me too..
Mukti:coz it shows on her face.. And its not only me who can see that its everyone.. From our stud Manik to our joker Cabir. Then why can't you guyss understand.. Dhruv:Mukti.. I guess.. She needs time.. And so do I.. Please don't force us..
Dhruv said and got up to leave..
Mukti:I can only try to convince you guyss.. Rest is upto you both.. Dhruv:look Mukti.. I know you're concerned about us.. Especially your Aliya.. But don't worry.. We'll surely try to make up things soon.. You don't worry..
Mukti:its not that i only care for Aliya but m concerned for both of you.. Tum dono except hi nhi krre ho..
Dhruv:kar lenge.. Mukti tum tension mat lo... Hum dono kahi na kahi jaante hai that we do love each other.. But we need some time to put things in place.. We'll surely confess some day..
Mukti:I trust you Dhruv.. But please guyss..go confess..!!!