Harshad, Harshad, Harshad!!

It was almost 9:30 and Nandini was still on her bed sleeping cuddling her teddy. But not before long she woke up to her phone's loud ring.
Nandini:h.. Helloo..
She said lazily, her eyes still drowsy for keeping awake till 3 last night.
Navya:Nanduu.. Ho kaha tum..
Navya screamed and Nandini felt irritated.
Nandini:apne bed pe.. Tum chilla kyu rhi ho..
Nandini put the phone on loudspeaker and kept it away from her ears.
Navya:time dekha hai tumne.. Humse puchh rhi ho ki hum kyu chilla rhe ho.. Tumhe yaad bhi hai musical ke liye sirf do din bachche hai.. Aur humari singer abhi tk bed pe padi..
Nandini on hearing about the musical jerked up straight. She instantly at the time and was horrified.
Nandini:9:40..aiyappa.. How could be so careless.. Saari rehearsals baaki hai.. Navya give me 10.. I'll reach..
She said and jumped In front of her cupboard. She pucked up whatever came in her reach and went into the washroom. In no time she was out doing up her hair and accessories.. She glanced at herself. She was wearing a white bell sleeved top and her black jeans with white sandals and silver earrings.
She hurriedly reached down the breakfast table. Just as she was about to gulp down her juice she remembered how Manik had reacted last night. She without wasting time wrapped two sandwiches gulped down her juice hugged chachi and keft as Rishabh and Malini had already left for school and chacha for his office.
Nandini sat in her car and drove as fast as she could while chewing the sandwiches.
Nandini:aaj toh sab mujhe bhot daatenge.. How Nandini.. Itni late kaise ho gyi.. Yeh sab na Manik ki galti hai..
Just as she named him her phone rang to a message.
:are you not in the college.. I can't see you anywhere:
Nandini:name the devil and his message comes..
She said entering the college gate.
She was parking her car when her phone again rang to a message.
Nandini:aiyappa..
She said as she put the breaks took her phone and the last bite of her sandwich. She locked her car and ran straight to the music room but there was no one.
She checked her phone and saw Navya's message which said, :auditorium sharp at 10:
She glanced at the time it was 9:59.she had only 1 minute that could save her from her friends. She rushed to the auditorium.

Auditorium:
Nyonika:good morning students..
Just as Nyonika began the greetings.. Nand opened the door and looked at her blankly. Nyonika nodded towards her to let her in. She slowly pushed the door close behind her as she tiptoed inside.
Nyonika:So i hope you all are preparing well for the Musical..
All students:yes mam..
Nyonika:good.. But now I have an important announcement to be made.. The dates for the Musical have been preponed to the day after tomorrow.. So whatever you have to prepare.. You have to do it by tomorrow itself.. No extra time.. So buck up..
Everyone was shocked and nervous. Nobody knew how they would prepare everything in a day..
Nyonika:i know guys that it'll be tough but i believe you all will do..
Nyonika said and left the stage. There was tension in the air of the auditorium. Everyone was nervous. Nandini found her friends and began discussing on how to go about the preparations. Though they had prepared their song but they thought they needed more rehearsals.
Amongst all these tensions there were two groups totally at peace.. One ofcourse to be FAB5 and the other was Harshad and his band. Harshad grabbed the opportunity and headed towards FAB5..
Harshad:so loosers.. Hows it going.. I know it's not easy to prepare everything in a day..need luck..
Cabir:bro.. You're underestimating yourself.. Dont worry you'll do it..
Harshad:Cabir.. You better not cross the line..
Manik:Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad.. Why do you always call it for yourself.. Just go and rehearse don't eat our heads.
Harshad clenched his fist in anger and was about to leave when he spotted Nandini and her group..
Harshad:aann.. Let's have some fun.. With the band wagons..
He walked towards them.
Harshad:what's up people..
He stood near Navya.
Aryaman:dude.. What's your problem.. Why don't you leave us alone..
Harshad:bro.. I was just here to wish you luck..
Nandini:listen Harshad.. We don't need your luck.. You better back off..
Nandini said loud enough to get her voice into Manik's ears. Manik instantly looked around and spotted Harshad standing infront of Nandini.
Harshad:ooh so.. Tumhe bhi bolna aata hai.. And what if I don't back off.. Kya krogi.. Manik ko bulaogi..
Abhimanyu:uski zarurat nhi padegi.. Just get lost from here.. Chal Nandu..
Harshad:ohh Nandu and all haan.. Kitne aashiq hai tumhare.. Pehle Manik.. Aur ab yeh dono.. Kaho toh mai bhi tum dono ka aashiq ban jau..
Navya:dekho..jitna dur rhoge utna achha hoga..
Navya looked at him firmly. Fab5 who by now had all their attention towards them got up and walked towards them.
Abhi:listen.. Don't talk rubbish.. Just get lost.. Else..
Harshad:else.. So you're trying to threaten me.. Cmon bro haven't you heard that sharing is caring.. Manik:really.. So how about sharing a punch..
Manik turned Harshad to face him and in moments landed a hard punch on his face.
Manik:kaha tha.. Stay away..
Cabir:Manik.. He is actually pushing his luck.. Then lets make him lucky today..
Cabir winked. Manik and Dhruv smirked and another punch landed on his face by Dhruv.
Harshad:you bloody.. Good for nothing.. How dare you hit me..
Harshad came furiously towards Dhruv..
Aliya:stop it bhai.. Don't you dare touch Dhruv and don't ever come near any of us.. Today I'm so ashamed of calling you my brother.. Go away bhai..
Harshad:aliya.. Baby.. You're getting wrongly influenced by these useless people..
Aliya:bhai.. Aap wrong influence ki baat naa hi kare toh it'll be better.. There is nothing worse than you.. I wonder why are you even in my life.. Why can't you just leave us alone.. Please go..
Aliya shouted. Harshad left in anger. Everyone was disturbed by the turn of events..
Nandini:guyzz cmon.. Don't spoil your moods.. chear up..
Aliya:I am again really sorry.. For all this mess.. I soo want him to go out of our lives.. But I am not able to do anything..
Aliya was into tears Mukti hugged her tightly to calm her down..
Nandini:aliya. Cmon you can't always say sorry for someone else's behavior.. Don't blame yourself.. Stop crying.. And give us that million dollar smile of yours.. Please..
Nandini said trying to chear her up. While Manik kept admiring her. Even after so much she is so calm though he knows that on the inside she is hurt but she won't let it show on her face. She will make everyone happy however hurt she is.
Soon Nandini was successful in lightening everyone's mood.
Navya:chalo.. Sab thik ho gya.. Hey matarani.. Kaise kaise log hote hai..
Cabir:lo yeh Madhubala phir shuru ho gyi..
Navya looked at him with narrow eyes.
Nandini:ok guys.. I guess we should go and practice..
Abhimanyu:haan she is right..
Navya:chalo phir chale..
Nandini and her group left for their practices. While Fab5 just relaxed.
The remaining next day also passed in alot of practice and busy schedule..