The Bulletin Board!

Manik and Nandini walked into NavNi's room only to find it empty. They looked at each other confused.
Nandini:sab kaha..
Before she could continue she got Cabir's text about the party in the hotel's personal club which also was the next step to their plan.
Manik dialed Cabir's number but Cabir did not answer.
Nandini:aah.. Manik.. Sab hotel ke club mein hai..
Manik:club mein kyun?
Nandini:tum bhul gye subah manager ne bola tha na about hotel ka birthday..
She said and chuckled at the phrase.
Manik:yaah right.. Birthday..
He said and rolled his eyes.
Manik:chalo then lets go..
Manik said and they locked the room and headed towards the club.

Morency club:
Cabir and Mukti were constantly watching out for Vidhi but she was nowhere in the party till then.
Cabir:kaha reh gyi..
Mukti:i know.. Jab jahan time pe aana chahiye tab nahi aaegi.. Maanna padega iski wrong timing badi hi right hai..
Cabir and Mukti chuckled. Just then Vidhi entered the hall of the club. Her entry had turned all eyes to her. There was complete silence and people could hear each other's heart beats that had fastened with Vidhi's entry. All the guyz had gone numb. None of them wished any less than getting laid by her.
Mukti immediately took one portable camera sneaked out of the hall.
Mukti was in the lobby of the hotel when she saw Manik and Nandini coming towards her. She immediately hud her face and waited till they left.
She headed towards the receptionist and inquired about Vidhi's room. The receptionist was scared to give the details of any customer and her continuous disagreeing irritated Mukti and her hitler avatar returned.
Mukti's POV
What bloody hell.. Yeh receptionist.. She is testing my patience.. Iske boyfriend ka number thorhi maang rhi hun jo itne nakhre dikha rhi hai.. Now if she doesn't give me the details I'll definitely bang her head to the wall.
"mam please try to understand we can't give her details.. Its against our rules jab tak vo hume allow nhi karti" bas.. Enough.. I pushed the receptionist to a corner and threatened her to stay still. I immediately checked her room no. It was 203.i took the duplicate keys and left while i could sense the reception gaping at me from behind. Ignore.
I took the lift and headed straight to the second floor. 203 203. To the left. I opened the door of 203 and the pictures in front of me gave me my life's biggest shock. I couldn't move from the door. Crap this bulletin board. There were pictures of all big business men and there was Manik's poster in the middle. They were rubberbands across each photo. It looked like some web plan. This Vidhi was such a game planer.
Wait.. Why did some of them have ticks. Arrows. Manik was the seventh target. Rs2,00,00,000. What was this? There were big amounts written over every picture.
Dude! She is a thug.. I gasped. My breath got stuck in my throat and my throat went dry. I clicked the picture of the bulletin board In my phone and adjusted the portable camera in such a way that it could be hidden from her as well as it could record everything in the room. I checked for something that could help us against her but i guess this board was the only clue she had left behind.
Vidhi Singhania.. You've messed with the wrong gang.. I swear to see you behind the bars.. Just wait and watch.
POV ended.
Mukti switched on the camera before leaving.
She went back to the lift while she checked about the various cases against thugs in the history of courts on net. She finally found it.
Vidhi Singhania, a threat to all business houses. She traps various rich men for money.
Mukti found quite a many cases of fraud on Vidhi. But unfortunately the police could never catch her.
Mukti:this time you're so dead..
She said and headed back to the party where everyone was already waiting for her.
Manik:Mukti kaha thi..
He said as Mukti came and stood beside Cabir.
Mukti:vo main.. Washroom gyi thi.. I was feeling a bit low..
Alya:abhi toh you were absolutely fine..
Mukti:haan Alya.. But suddenly i felt like throwing up so just went.. Anyways Cabir come lets dance..
Cabir looked at her in shock as she wanted to dance with him. Mukti gestured him that she had something important to tell and they went to the dance floor.
Dhruv held Alya by the waist and they also went on the stage. Abhi wasn't feeling like dancing so he decided to stay back at bar area. Aryaman was about to ask Nandini for a dance but before he could Nandini pulled Manik to the dance floor remembering that Cabir had told her to stick to him all the time.
Manik was surprised at first but was happy inside seeing the irritated face of Aryaman.
Aryaman'c POV
What's the matter.. Yeh dono kyu chipke rehte hai.. I mean.. Everytime i try to confess my feelings to Nandini either Manik beech mein aa jaata hai ya Nandini Manik ke paas chali jaati hai.. How do i tell her how much i like her..
POV ended.
Navya:Aryaman konsi soch mein doobe ho.. Humare saath dance karoge..
Aryaman:haan chalo..
He said and they also reached the dance floor.
Meanwhile Mukti was totally engulfed in telling Cabir about everything she had seen in the room and found on net.
Cabir:god.. Matlab vo yha bhi Manik ke paiso ke chakkar mein aayi hai..
Mukti:hnm.. Mera man toh kar rha hai mai abhi jaake uske sir phod dun..
Cabir:ahan.. Lady bheem shaant.. She is very smart.. Ab hume uss par nazar rakhni hogi.. Usse Manik ke clise bilkul nhi aane dena hai.. And we have only aaj ka din to end this Vidhi ka game.
Mai abhi aaya..
Cabir said and left Mukti to execute a new addition in the plan which only he knew.
On the other side MaNan were totally engrossed in their dance.
Nandini's POV
Aiyappa.. Isse le toh aayi but how do i resist our closeness. He held me closely by my waist as the song changed to a romantic one. I tried looking here there but he made me look at him. No.. Again those deep almond shaped chocolaty eyes. Everytime i look into them they speak volumes. Maine toh sirf suna tha aankho se dil ka haal pta lagta hai but i am experiencing it with him.. I can read his heart through his eyes.
He pulled me closer as we danced and our breathes mingled. He twirled me around and i moved like a puppet doll in his hands. I just let him mould me any which way he wanted.
He turned me around and then pulled me closer and my back touched his broad chest. I felt totally protected in his arms. He wrapped his hands around me and i closed my eyes feeling his hot breaths on my shoulder.
POV ended.
The song ended and they parted away but still holding each other's hands.
All this was there was one pair of eyes continuously watching the dancing duo. Ofcourse who else Vidhi. She was smirking all the time. She Definitely had something in her mind but unfortunately she had no idea what Cabir and Mukti were planning against her.

Precap:plan pe plan.. Vidhi toh gyi..
Manik to know Vidhi ki reality.  MaNan moments

Helloos.. I know aaj kal mai bhot late updates de rhi hun but dimaag hi ni chal rha tha.. But ab idea aa gya hai.. Vidhi ka game goa trip khtm hone se pehle over ho jaega.. Promise.. Tab tak socho kon kya plan kar rha hai..
Much love
#okthanksbye