New Stories Begin!!

Chapora fort:
They all walked in the fort the girls went all aww at the beauty of the fort. The fort was mostly in shambles. With red laterite stone walls and bastions shaped turrets. There were barracks and bushes to enhance the serenity of the surrounding.
All of them walked totally stunned and amazed.
Cabir:guyzz.. Agar hum aise hi chalte rahi toh kuch nhi dikhega.. Lets Split..
Navya:arey.. Nhi hum kho jaenge..
Nandini:haan its so big..
Abhi:cmon.. You have your phones...
Manik:nhi i guess they are right this place is too big for them.. Lets split into groups..
Cabir:good idea..
They all walked and gradually all split in groups in all directions..
Nandini was mesmerised by the beauty of the fort and she didn't know where she headed to. She just walked ahead paying no attention to who was walking with her.
Nandini:this is so beautiful.. Like seriously..
Voice:like seriously..
Nandini heard the a voice repeating her words and turned around.
Nandini:Manik.. You scared me..
Manik:I scared you.. And what did you do..
Nandini:I.. What i do..
She looked at him confused. She couldn't understand what he meant.
Manik:I told all of them to split in groups.. And by the time everyone went their ways.. You went missing.. Abhi you said na.. That it's too big.. Then how could you just vanish.
Nandini:sorry.. Vo these..
She pointed to the scripted walls. There were pictures on the walls. Encryptions and carefully carved engraves. Everything looled so beautiful. Nandini turned a 360 looking at everything. It felt like a dream to her.
Manik:hnmm.. So lets go on...
Nandini nodded and they walked beside each other.
On the other side Mukti also totally unknown of her surroundings walked captivated by the interiors of the fort.
Mukti:this is amazing.. I mean.. It feels like heaven.. There is some cool breeze and a cool atmosphere around here.
Mukti walked up the stairs and reached an open window.
She stood there still like a statue closing her eyes letting the cool breeze touch her skin.
She was standing there unknown that was someone staring at her.
Abhi:enjoying haan..
Mukyi opened her eyes and saw Abhi standing closely beside her. She smiled and sat on the window pain.
Abhi:hey.. Not there.. Get down..
Mukti:it's so nice over here..
Abhi:i can see that.. But you know to get off..
Mukti:cmon.. Dont ve such a darpok..
Abhi:Mukti utro vha se.. Tum gir jaogi if you loose your balance even for once..
Mukti:ohh god.. Kitni tension lete ho.. I'm fine.. I won't fall..
Just as Mukti completed her sentence her hand slipped off the window and she lost control on her feet. She had almost slipped down the window when Abhi held her hands tightly. The daring Mukti closed her eyes in fear while Abhi tried to get a strong hold over her. It looked like both their breaths got stuck in their throats.
Abhi when finally got some control on her he pulled her towards him and she landed in his arms. But she was too scared to open her eyes. She simply hugged him tight while Abhi rubbed her back to comfort her.
Abhi and Mukti stayed the same way till she regained her senses and then parted away.
Abhi:are you crazy.. Gir jaati toh.. Matlab.. Itni stubborn ho ki sunna hi nhi hai.. Itna over confidence and daring attitude achha nhi hai..samjhi..
Mukti looked down imagining what could have happened if he wasn't there. Mukti didn't respond to Abhi's scoldings and he knew that she was too shocked to understand anything. He silently pulled her into another hug to calm her down. And Mukti who also needed an assurance hugged him back tightly.
Somewhere in some direction of fort were Cabir and Navya. They had actually lost their way.
Navya:hey maata rani.. Ek toh hum raasta bhatak gye vo bhi isske saath.. Ab pta nhi aur kya kya hoga..
Cabir:ooh.. Hello.. Madhubala mujhe bhi koi shauk nhi hai tumhare saath yha A walk to remember part 2 bnane ka..
Navya:toh hume kaunsa tumhare saath milke hum saath saath hai part 2 bnani hai.. Hume yha se bahar jaana hai bas..
Cabir:nhi nhi mujhe toh tumhare saath baith kar antakshiri khelna haina.. Dekho thorhi der chup rho.. Yhan paanch paanch raste.. Kaha se jaogi bahar tum..
Navya:yeh sab na tumhari vajah se hua hai..
Cabir:meri vajah se..??
Navya:haan na tum vo split vaala idea dete aur na hum yha sabse akele bhatak rhe hote..
Cabir:akele nhi dukele..hum do hain Navya..
Navya:hasna tha??
Cabir: maine toh nhi kaha.. Tumhari marzi.. Pagal toh tum ho hi kuchh bhi karogi kisi ko fark nhi padega..
They both continued fighting till Cabir finally decided to ring up the others. But.. But.. How can we underestimate their luck. Their was no Network in the area. None of the phones were working. Cabir was already frustrated and Navya's bakbak topped his anger.
Cabir:Navyaa!!chup baitho na yaar..
He shouted and Navya silenced at once. But again she couldn't bear the silence as they were all alone there in that part of the fort lost and confused between the 5 ways to reach back to the entrance.
Navya:Cabir..
Cabir:bola na chup rho.. Ab kya hindi bhi samajh nhi aati..
Navya:Sorry.. Vo hum yha akele haina isliye hum panick ho gye the.. Tumhe pareshaan nhi karna chahte the..
Navya innocently apologized Cabir's anger turned into loud fit of laughter which shocked Navya.
Cabir:apni shakal dekho..
Navya:humari shakal.. Kya hua..
She touched her face instantly.
Cabir:Navya tumne kabhi roti hui bandariya dekhi hai..
Navya:nhi.. Par tum.. Ek.. Ek minute tum hume roti hui bandariya bula rhe ho..
Cabir nodded still Laughing and started running. Navya ran after him trying to catch him. They forgot Their problems for a while.
While in the fort garden were Alya and Dhruv and Aryaman. But Aryaman left as he found something interesting leaving the two alone. They walked at a distance stealing glances at each other. Dhruv broke the ice between them and spoke
Dhruv:its so pleasant here..
Alya:yaah.. Everything is so beautiful and mesmerizing..
Dhruv:Alya.. I actually wanna say something.. Look mujhe pata hai... Its really awkward to talk like this hear but i think this is the best opportunity that I have to open up..
Alya looked at him cluelessly as he came closer to her.
Dhruv:I really don't know what you feel.. Or if you even feel anything or not.. But I've realized what I feel.. For you.. About us.. You know in the past few days when Mukti and everyone was trying to get us clise I felt uneasy.. And i guess so did you but I now understood that they realised what I took so long to realize.. Alya.. I really love you.. I know this line might look very clichéd but.. You are the queen of my heart and the princess of my world.. You rule me soul.. You've already captured my mind.. Jab tum mere saamne nhi hoti your thoughts stay with me.. And I'll be happy if you even slap me after this but please say something..
Alya was in tears by now. She had never imagined that it would come her way like this. She tried to smile amongst her tears but then remembered Dhruv's last line. Ahe could slap him. Amd she did.
Dhruv was shocked to the core as he thought that she also liked him but then what was this.
Dhruv:its ok.. If you don't feel the same.. Or you need time..
He said trying to hide his sadness. He turned to go when Alya spoke.
Alya:you idiot.. Where are you going..
Dhruv looked back at her as she said and smiled trying to control her tears.
Alya:how dare you say that i don't feel the same.. You dumb..Ofcourse I do.. You don't even gimme a chance to act pricey.. And you know that your proposal was very cheesy.. But still i say a yes to that clichéd proposal.. I do love you..
Dhruv's happiness knew no bounds. He immediately pulled Alya in a hug and they both stayed in each other's arms for some time.
All this was seen by five pairs of eyes. Manik and Nandini who were standing on an open window which was diagonally visible from the garden. Aryaman who was standing at the entrance of the garden and Abhimanyu and Mukti whi were still there on the same window which gave a clear view of the garden's front. All the five befan hooting and all the public turned towards them.
Cabir and Navya abruptly stopped their tom and Jerry game as they heard the hootings. An idea struck his mind and he instructed Navya to silently follow him while he followed the voices. Cabir just tiptoed towards the voices with Navya behind him.
Finally they were out of the bhool bhuliya but if anyone asked them about their way back then they gad no answer coz they had just followed the voices blindly.
After Cabir and Navya celebrated their victory of coming out pf that maze Cabir loojed in front and was shocked to see Mukti and Abhi together looking down the window and hooting at someone. They tiptoed to the side windows and Cabir's jaw dropped at what he saw while navya was confused. They saw Alya and Dhruv deep in each other's arms.
Cabir:yeh kab hua...
Mukti looked at the side surprised to see Cabir and Navya there.
Mukti:tum log.. Kaha se....
Navya:Arey mat puchho kaha se aur kaise..
Mukti:matlab??
Cabir:vo chorh yeh kya hai..?
He pointed down towards Dhrulya.
Mukti:he funally did it.. He proposed to her and she.. Said yess.. I'm so happy for them Cabirrr..
She said and jumped to hug Cabir.
Finally they all met at tje the entrance of the hall. Everyone was very happy because of their togetherness especially Manik. He knew Dhruv loved Alya since the beginning and today that his buddy had taken his biggest stephe was more than happy. Even Dhruv's part of happiness was visible on his face.
Manik:I'm soo happy for you guyz.. Come let's go and celebrate it.. Its already 3..lets have lunch abhi and then relax for a while at the hotel and then in the evening we shall go on the beach there are a few shacks and clubs too there.. What's say..
Mukti:awesome idea.. Lets go..
They all moved but something struck Mukti's mind and she stopped.
Mukti:cabir tunne btaya nahi.. Tum the kaha.. And kaha se tapak gye the vha..
Everyone looked at her confused and Mukti told them how Cabir and Navya appeared from nowhere.
Cabir then narrated whole incident and all of them burst out laughing.
Cabir:btw.. Tum dono vha akele kar kya rhe the..
He looked at Abhi and Mukti and teased. Aryaman smirked.
Abhi:arey puchho mat.. Mukti toofan hai..
Manik and Nandini:matlab??
Mukti glared at Abhi and told him to keep quiet and he he smirked and changed the topic. Another fit of laughter was taken out and finally they left the same way they had come in two different cars but this time there was no race.