The Conditions!

It was post midnight and all of them were starting to leave. Nandini was excited and her sleep was no where touching her eyes.
Nandini:Navyaa.. Tum.. Yhi ruk jao na pleaseee..
Navya:achha achha baba.. Par tum itna request kyu kar rhi ho..
Nandini hugged Navya out of excitement and then looked around only to find one pair of eyes staring right at her.
Manik knew why she was so excited and somewhere down he even felt a bit jealous but the happiness on her face was something he felt he could do anything for.
She looked at him and he instantly moved his gaze while Nandini was left smiling.
Navya:arey.. Kaha kho gyi..?
Nandini:kahi nhi.. Tum bas idhar hi ruko..
She said while all the others made their move after wishing Nandini again.

...
It was almost 8:30 and Nandini was still sleeping as she had been up till late talking to Navya and telling her about her Bestfriends coming from London. The smile on her face was never ending. She was happy even in her sleep.
Voices:NANDINIIIII!!
She jerked up when she heard alot of people shouting her name. She rubbed her eyes and opened them slightly only to find seven blur figures before her.
She rubbed her eyes more to get a clear view of who all of them were.
Nandini:Aryann.!!
She screamed as she glanced at the first tall guy standing right in front of her.
Aryan:finally... Uth gyi.. Guyzz congrats..
He turned and wished the others standing beside him in a not-so-impressive tone.
Nandini:haha.. Very funny.. Tum log kab aaye..
Ahaan:madam jab aap ghode nhi sorry sorry gadhe bech ke soo rhi thi.. My god m. Cappuccino itna soti hai tu..
Nandini:nhi vo actually kal navya se.. Ek minute Navya.. Navya kaha hai..
Yoshita:Navya? Vo behenji jo subha neeche chachi ki breakfast banane mein help kar rhi hai.. She is so wierd..
Dev:but guyzz.. She was cute..
Yash:ahaha.. Dev babu aap apne dil ko zara kaabu mein rakhe..
Nandini:guyzz first of all.. Uska naam Navya hai.. And she is my best friend.. Bhot help ki hai usne meri..
Sumit:arey tab toh we owe her a big thanks.. Kyun Rey..?
Reyansh:ofcourse we do.. Usne humari chhoti si Nandu ki help jo ki hai.. Btw tu kuchh zada hi moti nhi ho gyi Nandu..
Nandini:Reyyy.. Chup karo tum.. Mai.. Moti.. Nhi toh.. Nhi na Yoshita..
Yoshita:ofcourse love.. Rey toh kuchh bhi bolta hai.. Rey you don't call her fat.. She is chubby..
All started laughing while Nandini made a grumpy face.
They sat on Nandini's bed and chatted for a while.
Chachi:oye London returns.. Breakfast karna hai ya nhi..
Chachi came in their room while all were busy laughing and chatting.
Yash:arey chachi.. Ofcourse..
Chachi:toh neeche chalo.. Nandu.. Tu jaldi se ready ho ja.. Tumhe shopping bhi jaana hai..
Just when chachi completed Navya came in with a bowl of hot jalebis.
Navya:Nandini.. Happy birthday..
Nandini:thanku Navya.. Par mai abhi fresh nhi hui.. Mai thorhi der mein khaungi..
Navya:thike.. Achha abhi na Mukti ka phone aaya tha.. Vo shopping ke liye jaa rhe hai tum chalogi..
Nandini looked at the other seven London returns who were totally confused at the new names Navya was taking.
Nandini:nhi Navya.. Aaj mai ghar pe rahungi.. Tum jao na unke saath masti kar ke aao vaise bhi kitna time ho gya tum Cabir se nhi ladi.. Btw chachi Rishu aur Malini kaha hai..
Navya:ek minute tum hume bhagana chahti ho toh seedhe seedhe bolo na uss double battery singke power ka naam kyu leti ho..
She said and all the others began to giggle.
Chachi:Rishabh aur Malini chacha ke saath teri shaam ki party ki arrangements karne gye hai.. Aur haan Manik ka call aaya tha tera number switched off hai..
Manik's name was enough to get Nandini on her heels. She immediately looked around and found her phone lying in a corner of the bed.
She rushed and grabved her phone and it was actually switched off.
Nandini:chachi shayad battery dead ho gyi hai.. Mai usse thorhi mein call karungi.. But agar uska phirse call aaye toh mujhe batana..
Nandini said it in a go while all the others looked at her amused at her restlessness.
Yash:Manik.. Yeh vhi hai na.. Jispe tu kal raat ko chilla rhi thi..
In a minute all their moments from previous night flashed in front of her eyes and she smiled while the others gaped at her.
Reyansh:we'll talk about it.. Pehle tu fresh ho jaa.
He said indicating others about chachi's presence and they all understood and left her room.
Nandini closed her door and instantly put her phone on charge and went in the washroom.
She was quicker than usual afterall she had loads to do which includes calling Manik.
Nandini came out in a normal jeans top.

Just when she came out her phone rang and she without looking at the caller picked it up

Nandini:hello.. good morning..
Manik:how's this morning good..
Nandini:because i got to see some awesome faces this morning.
Silence followed.
Nandini:Manik.. Are you there..
Manik:hnmm..
Nandini:hnmm.. Kya hua itna cold reply..
Manik:so do you want me to dance here especially when you're not taking my calls and then your phone switches off.
Nandini:Arey last night mai late tak Navya se baat kar rhi thi phir so gyi.. Aur shyd phone ki battery dead ho gyi toh switch off ho gya.. Itna gussa kyun ho rhe ho.. Specially aaj.. Manik you're such a monster..
Manik:i know.. Anyways tumhare friends aa gye..
Nandini:hnmm..
Manik:achha tum shopping ke liye jaa rhi ho..
Nandini:mm-hnm..
Manik:kyu? I mean Alya Navya sab jaa rhe hai.
Nandini:Manik I'll stay at home.. Mere friends kitne dino baad aaye hain..
Nandini was about to continue when her Aryan knocked on her door.
Aryan:Nanduu.. Aaj hi aaogi..
Nandini:haan Aryan.. Aa rhi hun.. Give me five..
Nandini:Manik.. I need to go.. Sab wait kar rhe hain.. Aur haan tum sab shaam ko ghar aa rhe ho na..
Manik:nhi.. Humara plan hai already.. We won't be coming..
He said angrily and Nandini felt sad.
Nandini:par Manik this is not fair.. Mera birthday hai aaj..
Manik:toh.. We cannot cancel our plans for your birthday celebrations that too with your stupid London returns..
Nandini:fine nhi aana na.. Mat aao.. Baat bhi mat karna mujhse.. Agar aaj tum nhi aaye na toh uske baad just forget that you ever met any Nandini Murthy..
Nandini felt hurt and tried sound as angry as possible and her blackmail did work on him..
Manik:arey.. Achha ok.. We'll come but ek Condition hai.. And you have to fulfill that..
Nandini:else..
Manik:sun toh lo.. Vo jo red gown i had gifted tou few days back..
Manik said and a smile instantly played on her fave remembering that gown..
Manik:don't smile.. I know you haven't worn it even for once.. Toh aaj shaam ko tum vo pehnogi..
Nandini was shocked. How did he know that she was smiling. No she was angry..
Nandini:i won't wear.. Aana hai toh aao.. Else you wish..
She said and disconnected the call and left her room.
On the other side Manik looked at his phone where Nandini's picture popped up just as he touched her name on his call list and a smile appeared on his face.

Manik:I'm coming..
He sighed.
Manik:even if it means to bare those stupid London return Bestfriends of yours.. Yrr.. Yeh Aryaman kam tha jo Aryan aur pta nhi kaun kaun aa gye.. Aur Nandini ko London jaana kya zaruri tha.. Anyways.. Get ready Manik Malhotra for some real Nandini Murthy fun.
He said to himself and chuckled..