The Movie Doze!

Nandini drove quite fast yet swiftly and they in no time pulled in front of the mall.
Nandini:tum jao.. Tickets lo.. I'll park the car and come..
Navya:haan thike..
Navya went in and was buying the tickets when Nandini walked in.
Nandini:tickets mil gyi..
Navya:haan.. But ek baat batao.. Tumhe dar lagta hai..
Nandini:umm.. Matlab..
Navya:arrey.. Vo na horror movie ki tickets mili hai..
Nandini got scared but tried to hide it.
Nandini:umm.. Nhi.. Its okay lets go..
Nandini nervously followed her in the hall. And sat on the their seats..
While Manik and fab5 reached the same hall for the same movie as the girls had already taken the tickets.
Manik:Muktiii.. You know I hate these horror movies..
Cabir:haan toh chal vo.. Vo vaali romantic movie dekhte hai..
Cabir said and pulled him towards the second hall.
Manik:Cabirrr..
Dhruv:buddy he z right chal you hate horror then let's watch that...
Alya:yaah that's a good idea..
All of them giggled..
Mukti:yaar.. Tujhe pasand kya hai..
Manik:fine chalo..
He said and walked in followed by the others..
They went to straight to the third row from the top as per their seat numbers. There were only two girls in that row who were having a gala time chatting. One was wearing a combo of red and black while the other wore a baby pink dress.
Manik:guyzz.. I guess this row..
Cabir:Mukti.. Check kar..
Mukti and aliya:yaah its this only. 
Cabir:chalo let's sit..
He said and Manik started walking between the two rows.
Navya:Nandu.. Vo dekho..
Suddenly Navya said aloud and pointed to the other end of the row. Fab5 came to a hault as they heard the voice and Manik instantly looked at the other end to see a wide eyed Navya.
Nandini:Navyaaa.. Kya hua..
She shook Navya by her shoulders and then turned towards fab5.
Cabir:Madhubala tum...
Cabir said and burst out laughing. While Navya narrowed her eyes.
Navya:lo phir hasne laga..
She murmured..
Nandini:Tum log..
Mukti:wow.. What a coincidence chalo then we girls will sit together..
Mukti pulled Manik out of the rows and walked in aling with Aliya.
Aliya:wow Nandini.. Navya.. You guys look stunning.. Specially Nandini tum..
Nandini:thank you Aliya..
Nandini smiled. All this while Nandini could feel a constant pair of eyes on her. She looked at Manik. He could not resist. Her pink lips seemed to provoke his senses. She looked ethereal in that combo. Nandini blushed due to his unblinking gaze on her.
Manik didn't realize when Cabir and Dhruv also took their seats. Dhruv sat beside Aliya and Cabir sat beside him and waited for Manik to settle.
In no time the lights went off and the movie started.
Nandini never liked horror movies as it always scared her guts out. Those ugly looking creatures with faces of various types horrified her. It used to become really difficult for her to differentiate between a human and the creatures.
In such cases only Rishabh and her appa and amma could calm her and since they left she rarely watched horror movies.
Nandini kept squealing all through the movie. Her eyes were always half open and half covered by her hand.
By the interval of the movie she had nearly squeezed all the life out of Mukti's hand.
Mukti:god.. Nandini chill.. Its just a movie..
Mukti screamed as the light came back to life. She looked at her hand which was all red. She looked at Nandini who was sweating badly.
Cabir:kya hua Mukti.. Why are you shouting.
Mukti:yeh dekh..
She forwarded her swollen red hand towards Cabir and he smiled while Nandini felt embarrassed.
Mukti:Cabir yaa.. Tum mein se koi yha baitho.. Aur apne haath dabvao.. Mera ho gya..
Mukti she said while everyone giggled. But nobody agreed to change places.
Manik glanced at Nandini who was sweating badly by now. Her face was pale and all her face done seemed to be overrated.
Manik:Mukti.. Tu idhar aa.. I'll go..
He said and stood up. He glanced at Nandini while she was still nervous. Her hands were visibly shivering as Navya held them. Mukti without wasting anymore time shifted to Manik's seat and Manik sat beside Nandini.
Feeling his presence near her calmed her a little but her fear again aroused when the lights went off and suddenly a dead body hung upside down from the screen. As soon as she saw it Nandini put her hand on her mouth to avoid screaming. Manik who was having no interest in the movie and found it rather funny looked towards Nandini who had again started sweat. The sweat crystals shined on her forehead. Manik kept admiring her till he realized that she was getting really scared. He smiled and then slowly tapped on her shoulder on which Nandini jumped a bit out of fear.
Manik:calm down..
Nandini couldn't say anything. She just looked at the screen and shivered even more with each passing scene..
Manik:hey.. You're shivering.. Achha listen look here.. Look at me..
He turned Nandini's face towards him. While her hands shivered.
Manik held her hands gently and wrapped them around his arm..
Manik:I'm there..
He said and made Nandini's head lean on his shoulder.
Just as Nandini leaned on his shoulder a loud scream echoed in the hall making Nandini even more scared. She instantly hid her face in Manik's chest to which he smiled and carassed her hair..
Manik:jab achha nhi lagti toh dekhne ke liye haan kyu kaha..
He slowly asked her..
Nandini:Navya was very excited for this movie..
Manik:uff..for Navya tha matlab.. Aur agar tum dono akele hote aur hum na hote toh tumne toh pure hall ko sir pe utha liya hota..
Nandini smiled and gave soft punch on his chest. Another scream echoed and Nandini cuddled more into him.
Manik:okay.. Lets do one thing..
Nandini innocently looked up at him still leaning on his chest.
Manik:we won't pay attention to this.. We'll talk about us..
Nandini:us..
Manik:yaah.. You and me.. You know mom likes you alot..
Nandini:like.. Huh.. My family is crazy about you.. Malini toh tumhare baare mein bolte bolte thakti hi nahi..
Manik:Nandini.. Kuchh puchhu...
Nandini:hnmm..
Manik:where are your mom and dad..
Nandini looked at him sadly and Manik sensed it..
Manik:its ok if...
Nandini:we lost them in a plane crash 8 years back.. Since then we stayed with amms in our Gurukul in Mangalore.. Aur ab chacha chachi ke paas.. Amma and appa were flying to Mumbai that night for some business work and later we got the news that..
He could sense sadness and emptiness in her voice..
Nandini:but amms told me that they are watching me and Rishabh from among the stars..
Amms said that they live in fireflies which symbolize true love when they glow..
Manik smiled at her. Nandini felt ease in his arms and her fear was now gone.. Manik cupped her face.
Manik:don't worry.. You remember I asked you.. What are we to each other.. For each other.. Actually the answer is unknown to both of us.. But I'll be there by you..for you.. And with forever.. You'll have my back whenever you need me.. Nandini looked at him sweetly and rested her head back on his shoulder.
Nandini:Manik.. I don't know what you try to hide.. But what I know is that your heart.. It's pure.. Gold.. It shines for everyone without letting anyone know.. I can definitely see some pain in your eyes.. But I'll never force you to tell me.. whenever you feel that I'm worth sharing and capable of keeping your painful secret away from the world and away from you.. You can tell me..
Nandini and Manik rested their heads on each other.
Manik:Nandini.. Why did you wear red today..
Nandini:umm.. There was no specific reason.. Its just that i like this color..
Manik smiled.
Soon the lights came back to life again and with that our MaNan bumped into the reality.. There dream was over. The pulled apart and straightened themselves before any one could notice them. Manik specially wanted to avoid Cabir.
Mukti:Manik.. Pta chala how painful.. It was to sit with her in a horror movie..
Manik:yaah.. I know.. Its so hard to pull apart..
He mumbled but it was heard by Nandini who instantly blushed.
Mukti:kya??
Manik:naah.. I said.. Yeh toh normal thi.. She didn't do any such painful thing..
He grinned and looked at a blushing Nandini.
Navya:haan.. Iss baar toh uski koi aavaaz bhi nahi aayi.. Nandu tum kya so gyi thi..
Nandini:n.. Nahi toh..
She looked up.
Dhruv:guyzz cmon lets move out.. Before the hall gets jam packed.
Dhruv who was sitting quite cosily with Aliya all through the movie.
Dhruv and Aliya who had been too busy among themselves all through the movie were soon jolted by reality that they had not yet accepted their feelings for each other.
Every one agreed with Dhruv and slowly and gradually made their way out..