Tired!!

It was almost dark when Manik Slightly opened his eyes. He looked to his side and was shocked to find Nandini nowhere. He sat straight with a jerk and soon realized that the bus wasn't moving. He looked behind and there was no one there too. He got up straightened himself and looked around to figure out where they all were.
Just then the gate of the bus opened and Manik's face lit up. Nandini walked in with two cups of tea in her hands. Manik looked at her.
Nandini:toh finally uth gye tum...lo.. Have tea..
Nandini said as she handed him the cup.
Manik:where are..
Nandini:vo bahar hai.. They wanted to freshen up as it had been long time since we were in the bus and so did the driver.. So we decided to halt for some time..
Manik:mujhe kyun nhi uthaya..
Nandini:Manikk!! Tumhe nhi uthaya!! Ask Cabir.. God..
She widened her eyes.
Manik:what??
Nandini:nothing ab jab tum uth hi gye ho toh chalo bahar.. Bresh ho jao..
Manik:hnmm..
Manik hnmmed still sleepily and walked down the bus and towards the others.
Mukti:Manikkkk!! Finally..
Manik:finally??
Cabir:bhai.. Tu toh aise soo rha tha jaise janmo se soya nhi..
Dhruv:seriously.. Buddy.. Tu thik hai na.. I mean itna toh tu kabhi nhi sota..
Manik blankly looked at Nandini who was busy giggling.
Navya:Arey bas karo.. Itna bhi mat chidhao.. Bas karo..
Arya:yaah guyzz.. Thak gya hoga..
Manik:listen wait.. Aisa kuchh nhi hai..
Mukti:ohh really.. Toh humare itni baar jagane ke baad bhi tu kyu ni utha..
Abhi:hum yeh teasing session baad mein bhi kar sakte hai.. Dekho its 6:30 and its already become so dark out here.. I think guyzz we should move.. We need to reach there before dinner.. And I've also asked the driver it's still two hours to reach.. So i think.. Hume aur time waste nhi karna chahiye..
He said being the good boy and Saving Manik from another round of embarrassment. All nodded in agreement and moved towards the bus. Manik stayed back with Abhi watching everyone boarding the bus.
Manik:thanx.. Bro.. I mean agar tunne meri help nhi ki hoti toh.. Toh would have seriously eaten my head..
Abhi giggled:ab chale..
All of them boarded the bus and the journey started again.
But this time there was not much fun as all were getting tired of the long travelling hours. Nandini got busy with typing something on her phone and Manik grew even more curious.
Manik:guyz.. I have a plan.. Since we still have two hours in our hands.. Lets play our game..
He looked at fab5 and smirked. There was definitely something cooking in his head..
Mukti:aa.. Our game.. Good idea.. Vaise bhi bhot time ho gaya hai ek doosre ke secrets jaane hue.. So let's start..
All the Fab5 smirked at each other naughtily but thr others didn't understand anything..
Navya:hume bhi toh kuchh batao..
Cabir:tumhe matlab sirf tumhe ya tum sab ko..
Navya:Cabir tumna..
Alya:guyzz guyzz.. Don't start again.. See in this.. We'll all put some questions in chits or the words related to which we need to ask the secrets and then mix them up.. Then any of us who would want to go first would be blindfolded and he or she will pick up a chit. And say the question or the world aloud.. And then all of them have to open up their secrets related to them..
All of them smiled and readily agreed. Nandini had a notebook in her side bag so they got papers easily.
Soon all of them were ready with the chits.
Navya:pehle hum..
Cabir:bhot achhe.. Nandini blindfolded Navya with her handkerchief and all of them shuffled the chits and threw them on the empty seat..
Navya picked up a chit and then opened her fold..
Navya:crush..
Navya said and thought for a while and then began blushing. Cabir noticed her and was shocked.
Cabir:ooh Teri.. Yeh Madhubala.. Blush kar rhi hai..
Navya came back to her senses on hearing her name.
Manik:so madhubala.. Whom are you blushing so much for..
Navya:looked at all of them and the slowly murmured:Rk..
She was only audible to Nandini and she screamed:Navyaaaa!!this is not fair.. How could you do this to your best friend..
Navya looked at her baffled while all the others including Manik were shocked.
Navya:Nandu.. Humne kya kiya.. Humne toh sirf RK bola..
Nandini looked away faking anger while there was someone else also who's mood changed..
Cabir:tumhe Rk pasand hai.. Uff.. Matlab aisa kya khaas hai usmein..
Cabir said irritatedly..
Nandini:vo bhot cute hai.. Uski smile.. I love his smile..
Navya:haww.. Nandu..
Both of them looked away faking anger. While the others laughed uncontrollably except for Manik. Her words rang in his head. "i love his smile!"
Manik thought:huh.. What's so special in his smile huh.. These girls i tell you..
Abhi:ok guyz moving on.. Meri crush shaina thi.. She was with us in Gurukul..
Nandini:Shaina.. Vo.. Chashmish..Abhi.. Vo tumse do saal chhoti thi aur usse toh Rishu pasand tha..
Abhi:what.. Uss chashmish ko Rishu pasand tha..
Mukti in anger:btao.. Log bachi ko bhi nhi chhorhte.. Jabki vo khud bache the tab.. Uff..
Abhi looked at all confusedly. While only Manik and Nandini knew how they controlled their laugh..
Cabir:hnmm.. Meri toh vo humari library teacher.. God she was a goddess seriously..
All of them chuckled at his stupidity.
Manik:pasand bhi aai toh library teacher..
Dhruv:arey unki vajah se toh yeh din bhar library mein hi baitha rehta tha.. Pta nhi vha rehne ke liye isne kya nye nye bahane bnaye the...
Alya:you behaved like a jerk in front of her Cabir..
Cabir:haan bas.. Alya tum toh bolo hi mat..
Alya immediately became silent as she remembered something and smiled shyly..
Alya:Cabir.. I'm sorry please no.. Mat bol please..
Cabir:ahaha.. Apni baari mein sorry mat bol please.. She had a big big crush on her fashion designing teacher..
Dhruv:that lambu.. I always hated him.. Matlab mere pichhe toh haath dho kar pada rehta tha....
Alya:toh tumhari harkatein bhi vaisi hi thi.. Kabhi bhi class ke bahar aa kar khade ho jaate the.. Kitni baar mana kiya.. But nhi you don't have to listen..
Dhruv:achha ok sorry.. Luckily.. Mera koi crush nhi tha..
Mukti:what about love..
Dhruv:Mukti..
Nandini:ok then let's go on.. I'll go..
Manik smirked. Navya blindfolded her and she picked up her chit.
Nandini opened her chit but the words seemed to stick in her throat.
Nandini:best or memories of the past..
She looked at Manik and he smirked but Nandini was tensed as she didn't want Manik to remember eve all over again..
Mukti:Nandini.. Kya hai bolo..
Nandini:best or memories of the past.
Manik had not expected this but still his smile didn't vanish. The only best memories he could remember were his sweet moments with Nandini.
Nandini:mine is when.. I someone at the most unexpected time.
She looked at Manik while the others didn't get what she met.
Manik:mine is when i met someone who brought smiles in my life..
All of them turned sad as they thought of Vidhi but only Nandini knew what he meant.
Cabir was about to say something when the driver announced that they had reached.
Nobody knew how the time flew and the two hours passed so soon. Though Manik couldn't know what he wanted to he got to know many more things. And he also knew that he had a plenty of time to know alot more. All of them got off and got their luggage out while Manik and Cabir took the room keys fron the reception. Luckily they all had got rooms on the same floor. Navya and Nandini in one room. Cabir, Manik and Dhruv in thr other. Mukti and Alya in one and Abhi and Aryaman in one. The bell boy came and took their luggage to the respective rooms while all of them decided to walk around and then later sit for dinner as the girls were very tired and won't return if they landed on their bed once.
After half an hour of roaming around they sat for dinner in the buffet of the restaurant and once and for all resumed to their rooms to relax. They decided that would think about the next about the next day's plan next morning only as their brains were already too exhausted to think about anything.