Anger And Hurt!!

Canteen:
Aryaman:so guyz.. What will you have.. Nandini.. You toh will have coffee as usual.. Navya.. Juice.. Bhai aap..
Cabir:wow.. You've just met them and you know their choices but apne bhai ki ni jaante..
Cabir said sarcastically coz he was quite pissed off with the brothers for getting close to to the girls.. Especially Navya..
Manik looked at Cabir while the others were confused with his behavior..
Mukti:dude.. Whats wrong with you.. Why do you sound so pissed off..
Cabir:nothing.. I'll juz be back.
He gave a glance to Navya who had been looking at him with questions in her eyes. Rolled his eyes he walked away..
Aliya:what's wrong with him..
Dhruv:mai dekhta hun..
Manik: Dhruv.. Buddy tu baith i'll check.. Aryaman go and order for everyone..
Manik decided to check on Cabir as he could sense something fishy with him.. He left.
Navya:hume Madhubala bolta tha.. Khudko dekha hai.. But yeg hume aise kyu dekh rha tha.. Hey mata raani.. Ab kya hone vaala hai..
She muttered to herself while everyone got busy in chatting..
Manik was searching for Cabir in corridors when he heard loud drum beats. It looked like someone was trying to break the drums. Manik increased his pace. In no time he was in front of their jam room. He peeped in. Manik:Cabirr!!
He pushed the door open..
Manik:bro tujhe hua kya hai..
Cabir:pata nhi..
Manik:matlab?why did you come from there like this..
Cabir:yrr bola na i don't know.. Baar baar mat puchh.. Ek vo Aryaman khud ko kya samajhta hai.. Aise potray karta hai jaise sabke baare mein sab kuchh jaanta hai.. Aur upar se vo Madhubala.. Kitna khush hoti hai uske saath..
Manik:mmm.. So problem yha hai.. Toh tu bta kyu ni deta usse ki tujhe uska Aryaman ke saath rehna pasand nhi..
Cabir:look who's talking..
Manik:matlab?
Cabir:Manik cmon.. Mujhe bhi pta hai.. Ki tujhe Nandini ka Aryaman ke saath rehna pasand nhi..tu kyu nhi bta deta usse..
Manik kept silent. He didn't have any answer.
Cabir:ab bol..
Manik:dude.. Dont change the topic.. You like her..
Cabir:chheee Madhubala ko like.. 
Manik:you can't hide..
Cabir:bro yeh mera dialogue hona chahiye tha.. Even you like Nandini.. You can't hide it..
Manik:I don't like her.. We are just..
Cabir:just... Really Manik.. Tujhe lagta hai that you can convince me with that just friends bakwaas..
Manik did not know what they were..
Manik:lets go..
Cabir:why not..
Cabir chuckled but inside both knew that there was some truth in what both said to each other. They walked back without uttering but analysing what they told each other..
Till the time they reached their table everybody had already started gulping down their eatables. Manik took his seat beside Nandini and Cabir sat beside him. Just then he received a message
:what happened to him:
It was from Nandini. He looked up at her and nodded a nothing. She looked at him more curiously and his eyes fell on Nandini's plate where the sandwich still lied untouched.
:why didn't you eat?:he texted her. To which she replied :was waiting for something:
He looked at her suspeciously and she just smiled..
Navya:Nandu.. Hum tab se dekh rhe hai.. Tum kha kyu ni rhi ho..
Nandini:Navya.. Tum mujhe hi kyu dekh rhi ho.. Mai toh khaa lungi.. Vo dekho Cabir bhi toh ni khaa rha aur Manik.. Usne bhi toh start ni kiya..
She made a sad face as Navya scolded her like a mother.
Navya looked at Cabir who turned on listening to Nandini call out his name.
Navya:ooh devdaas.. Tum khaa kyu nhi rhe ho..
She looked at Cabir. And he looked here and there with such sudden interrogation.
Navya:arey tumhi se bol rhe hai.. Aur Manik.. Tum bhi toh khao.. Nhi toh isse bahana mil jaega phirse meal skip krne ka..
She turned to nandini.
Navya:tumhari chachi ka call aaya tha.. Unhone ne btaya ki tum breakfast mein sirf ek sandwich khaa kar aayi ho..
Manik looked at Nandini as Navya continued :itni bhi kya jaldi thi college aane ki..
Nandini stayed silent. While Manik felt uneasy.
Aryaman:yeh kya baat hui Nandini.. Lo tum yeh bhi lo..
Aryaman offered her his sandwich while Abhi and fab4 kept laughing.
Mukti:bechari Nandini.. Kaha phas gyi..
Nandini looked dowm in embarrasment.
Aryaman:Arey lo..
Nandini:nhi its okay.. Coffee will do..
Aryaman:Arey aise kaise..
He insisted but Abhi interrupted sensing her flushed face..
Abhi:bro let it be.. Usse bhuk lgegi toh vo khaa legi.. Dont embarrass her like this..
Nandini's face suddenly glowed when she heard someone supporting her. But Manik was still uncomfortable.
Manik:guyzz.. I'll b dere in a minute..
Just when he was about to go a hand held his shirts sleeve softly. He looked back to see a confused Nandini. She looked at him as if asking him for going like this.
He jerked her hand slowly so that nobody could see. He left.
It was about 10 minutes that Manik did not return. Nandini was getting desperate in his absence.
Nandini:umm.. I need to use the washroom.. Jaau..?
She asked innocently while everyone giggled at her innocence.
Cabir:yeh bhi puchhogi..
Dhruv:you're such kid Nandini..
Nandini smiled and went out of the canteen.

Jam room:
Manik:huh.. Breakfast kyun lunch, dinner sab chhorh deti..
Manik was blabbering when Nandini opened the door.
Nandini:Manik..
Manik:get lost Nandini.. I don't wanna talk to anyone..
Nandini:what happened...
Manik:go..i said.. Leave me alone..
Nandini:why are you behaving like this.. Maine kiya kya.. I mean.. Have I done something wrong..
Manik:nhi.. Nhi.. You toh are always right.. Just go..
Nandini:fine.. You wanna stay alone.. Toh raho.. I'm going.. Bye.. She said and left with tears in the corner of her eyes.
She ran out of the college and into her car. She drove off.
Nandini:jab mera koi fault nhi tha.. Toh why did he shout on me like this.. Huh.. I was right MONSTER hai vo.. Baat hi nhi karungi.. I won't talk to him..
She said still crying. She sped faster and reached home.
Rishabh:dii.. You home so early..
Rishabh said as she walked in. She didn't reply and walked straight to her room followed by Rishabh.
While Manik on the other side calmed himself down and reached back to the canteen but Nandini was not there. He carelessly took his seat..
Abhi:where did Nandu go.. Manik did you see her...
Manik:no.. I didn't..
He replied still angrily.
Mukti:vo toh washroom gyi thi na..
Nandini:yaah.. But she is taking longer than usual.. I hope she is fine..
Dhruv:should we check..
Aryaman:I'll go..
Aryaman got up to leave when Navya's phone rang.
Navya:hello.. Nandu.. Kaha ho..
Nandini:I've returned home.. Was not feeling.. Toh isliye ghar aa gyi..
Navya:not feeling well.. Kyu.. Kya hua..
Manik instantly looked at her.
Navya:haan ohky.. Hum baad mein baat karege..
She disconnected the call.
Navya:Nandini ghar chali gyi.. Uski tabyat thik nhi thi..
Abhi:but aise kaise.. Bina btaye..
Navya:haan vo.. Phone pe bhi bhot low sound kar rhi thi..
Manik was listening to everything very calmly but inside there was a storm in him.
The college finally got over at almost 4:30 in the evening.

Murthys:
Nandini lied in her room. Her anger came out of his eyes. She was hurt.
Rishabh:dii.. Aapko ghar aaye aadha ghanta ho gya hai.. And you are not saying anything.. Batao na hua kya..
Nandini:Rishu.. Please jaa. Nhi toh uss monster Manik ka saara gussa tujhpe nikal jaega.. Please go leave me alone..
Rishabh:ooo.. So its about Manik.. Kal tak toh he was soo nice..
Nandini:just go..
She threw a pillow at him. Rishabh though could sense his sister's hurt but thought to leave it on her to solve this.. Coz it was about her Monster.
He left Nandini alone and went down. He knew when she'll be fine she would talk to him.
Manik had been pacing up and down in his room getting restless.
Manik:I shouldn't have shouted on her.. But aisi bhi kya jaldi thi that she has to skip meals.. Aur vo Aryaman.. Only he cares about her.. Baaki sab toh pagal hai huh..
Manik was not able to decide between his opposing thoughts.
How wierd.. Both of them questioned their minds for their feelings and got no answer.. It's well said.. Jab dil ke jawaab dimaag se maange jaenge toh jawaab nhi sirf logics milenge.. And that is what was happening with our angry birds..