New Friendship!

Manik and Nandini could not sleep the whole night. Manik could not understand why he behaved so weird but he was happy at how things turned out to be. He started agreeing with what Dhruv said. But again the thoughts of his past didn't leave him while Nandini was becoming desperate to know what was there in those eyes.
The next day was fresh both of them and they both rushed to the college.

S.P.A.C.E Academy..
Nandini reached the college and went straight to the music room. Navya was already waiting for her their.
Nandini:I'm sorry.. Mai shayad late ho gyi..
Navya:nahi Nandu tum late nahi ho.. Sir abhi aaye nhi...
Nandini:thank god..
Harshad:arey god ko thank you toh hume karna chahiye.. Jo subha subha aapke darshan hue... Kal toh humara introduction adhura reh gya tha.. Usse aaj pura karenge..
Nandini:listen..Just leave us alone..
Harshad:arey.. Ladkiyo ko aise akele nhi chhodte doll.. Especially jab vo mere pyaare dost Manik ki jaankar ho...
Navya:tumhari problem kya hai.. Jao na yrr.. Hume pareshaan karna band karo..
Harshad:arey arey.. Introduction karo aur chali jao..
Harshad looked at them evilly while Nandini fumed with anger..
Nandini:just get lost harshad..
Harshad:ooh so doll ko mera naam pata hai.. Thats good.. But mai toh jis kaam ke liye aaya hun vo toh karunga hi..
He said and walked towards them.
Navya:dekho dur raho..
Harshad:aise kaise.. He was just inches away when someone tapped his shoulder.
Cabir:arey itti jaldi kya hai.. Girls please.. Make your way.. Its time for some boys' talk..
Cabir said and held Harshad by his collar.
Cabir:guyzz.. Aao lets introduce once again..
Cabir said and just then Manik and Dhruv entered the room. Manik looked at Nandini.
She was scared but tried not to reflect it on her face but Manik instantly understood.  Manik's anger touched its peak.
Dhruv:Harshad you call your death yourself..
Harshad:huh!
Manik:kaha tha tujhse dur reh inn dono se.. Par nahi koi bhi baat tujhe seedhi tarah samajh hi ni aati..
Harshad:samajh mein toh aati hai par Manik kya hai na.. Teri baaton ko itni jaldi maanne ka man nhi karta.. Rok sakta hai toh rok le..
Cabir:Harshad.. Bhot ho gya tera..
Cabir shouted suddenly.
Harshad:ooh toh tere chamcho ko bhi bolna aata hai par Cabir tu kyu itta hyper ho rha hai.. Ooh.. Now i know.. Yeh achha hai yrr.. Tum dono aapas mein hi dono ko baat liys.. Par Dhruv ka kya... Arey haan sharing is caring.. I know jab tum dono ka man bhar jaega toh.. So lets do it one thing.. Ek koi mujhe bhi paas kr dena.. Specially vo..
Harshad pointed towards Nandini who was listening to all this with a disgusted expression. Manik could not tolerate it anymore. He without any second thought landed a punch on Harshad's face and then looked at Nandini who was into tears. He instantly walked towards her but she left from there.
Navya:hum usse dekh ke aate hain..
Navya said as she controlled herself from breaking down but Manik stopped her.
Manik:I'll go..
He said and left behind Nandini.
Cabir and Dhruv left Harshad and went towards Navya.
Cabir held Navya by her shoulder.
Navya:kya galti hai humari.. Kyun humare saath yeh sab ho rha hai..
Navya broke down while none of them could answer her. But then came Mukti and Alya who had overheard everything...
Mukti:nahi Navya.. Iss mein tumhari koi galti nahi hai...
She came near her while Navya couldn't control her tears.
Aliya:yaah Navya and I'm really sorry for what bhai did to you..
Navya:bhai!
She managed to say amongst her continuous tears..
Aliya:yes he is unfortunately my brother.. I'm really ashamed of that.. I'm really sorry..
Mukti:and I'm also sorry.. Actually we all are very sorry.. For how we behaved with you two.. It was just for a bit of fun.. We didn't know this would go so far..
Cabir held her more tightly..
Navya:humne na shayad galat college join karliya.. Aur vo Nandini.. Uski kya galti hai.. Isne uske baare mein kya kya nahi bola.. Tum log kehte ho just for fun..
Cabir:listen Navya.. Humara tum logo ko hurt karne ka koi irada nhi tha please.. We're sorry.. I promise aaj ke baad tum dono ke saath aisa kabhi nahi hoga..
All together:haan pakka.. Please rona band karo..
Dhruv:aaj se hum tumhare friends.. And aage se aisa kuchh nhi hoga..
Navya calmed down and looked at all of them and they gave her a warm smile.. They all surrounded her and group hugged..
On the other side,crying, Nandini ran out of the college. Manik tried stopping her but she turned deaf ears to him and kept running.
Manik:Nandini.. Stop please.. Dont run.. Listen to me at least once..
Manik ran behind her and finally grabbed her by her hand..
Manik:kya kar rhi ho..
He said as he pulled her towards him.
Manik:kaha jaa rhi ho..
Nandini:dur.. Iss college se.. Yha ke logo se.. Mujhe nahi rehna yhan.. Mai aaj hi Mangalore vaapas jaungi..
She continued crying in his arms. He held her more tightly.
Manik:tum kahi nahi jaaogi..
Nandini:kyun nhi jaungi.. Taaki sab log mujhe isi tarah..
She cried holding his T-shirt in her fist..
Manik:Nandini.. Please rona band karo.. And I promise you.. Aisa kuchh nhi hoga.. Mai kisi ko bhi tumhe hurt karne nahi dunga..
Nandini:aur jo tum hurt karte ho.. Uska kya Manik.. Jo tumhare friends hurt karte hai..
Manik looked at her blankly and all their fights flashed in front of his eyes.
Manik:Nandini.. I promise koi bhi tumhe hurt nahi karega..
Nandini looked at him and his reflected his honesty.
Nandini:how do I trust you..
Manik:the next time I hurt you.. You're free to go..nobody would stop you.. Ab rona band karo please..
He said and cupped her face. He wiped her tears and they went in and straight to the music room where everyone was waiting for them.
Dhruv came forward just as he saw them coming.
Dhruv:Nandini.. We're sorry.. Really sorry.. Humne tum dono ko bhot hurt kiya hai na.. But not any more.. Pkka..
Nandini looked at him and he hugged followed by all the others.
Navya:so ab toh hum sab friends hai haina..
Navya asked and everyone smiled. Nandini looked at Manik and they both smiled.
This was noticed by Dhruv.
Dhruv:Cabir.. I think.. They look cute together..
Cabir:mai bhi aisa hi kuchh soch raha tha..
Dhruv:and I think it's only Nandini who can complete manik and bring him completely back to us..
Cabir:i know.. But lets give them some time and let them sort out things on their own.. They would accept it someday.. Till then let's see..
They both talked in whispers. And then fab5 left for their rehearsals while Navya and Nandini left for their classes.

Precap:numbers exchange..