Keep Nandini Away From Manik!

It was already nine when Nandini reached home and unfortunately the whole house was up.
She entered the hall trying not to get noticed but her dearest brother spilt the beans.
"so! Here comes the chief guest!"he screamed from outside his door and everyone saw her.
She gave them a forced smile cursing Rishabh's timings.
"kaha thi tu!"chachi roped in and began showering questions.
"mai.. Mai kaha thi.. Juhu.. I mean beach par thi.. Haan.. Beach par.."she stammered.
"beach par itni subah!"chachi was already up for a questionnaire.
"chaachii! Ab subah subah toh beach par sab morning walk ke liye hi jaate hai na!"she reasoned. "haan par.. Walk par kaunsa bevakoof car leke jaata hai!'Aryan came and Nandini rolled her eyes.
" arey bass naa.. Mai thak gyi! I'll go and freshen up! Aap sab breakfast karo.."she said and hurled to her room before any more questions could be put up.
"toh khila diya cake!?"Rishabh asked as he followed her upto her room.
"c.. Cake.. Mai Manik ke paas nhi gyi thi!"she turned away trying to hide her face.
"achha..par maine toh Manik ka naam liya hi nhi.."he irked.
"r.. Rishu.. Tu jaa.. Mujhe fresh hona hai.."she said and pushed Rishabh out. She wanted to hide herself somewhere and just then her phone buzzed.
:missing me already :
Manik's name flashed on the sender's icon and she blushed harder.
:naah.. Just busy with friends! So now you stop disturbing me and focus on your practice!: she replied with a wide smile and then stuck her tongue out to the phone as if teasing Manik.
:keep that smile..n don't try to tease me!:
Came his reply. She looked around to make sure that he wasn't around her.
:how do you know..:
She replied with the shocked smileys to which he just replied with winks.
...
Everyone was done with the breakfast and were sitting in the hall when chacha got an important call and he had to leave for office urgently.
"so.. Nandini! How do you feel here!"yash asked and Nandini started blabbering about how happy she was in Mumbai.
"aur tu Fab5 se kab mili!"Reyansh asked.
"urghh! Puchho mat.."Rishabh sighed and Nandini glared at him.
"matlab?"rey asked confusedly.
"Fab5 se toh baad mein mili! Pwhle jij.. I mean Manik se mili.. Aur milte hi ladne lagi!"Nandini widened her eyes to hear Rishabh calling Manik jiju in front of everyone.
Rishabh began narrating all of the story from the first meet on the airport to every meet there after being conscious not to call Manik jiju
Nandini happily added inputs to his story and her face glowed.
"he doesn't look rude! Infact he looks cute!"Ahaana said with a slight blush on her face which made Nandini burn.
"Arey Ahaana.. Baby bhul jaa tera koi chance nai hai Manik ke saath.."rey added and Ahaana's face dropped.
"kyun?"she asked gloomily to which Nandini looked the other way trying to suppress her anger. "arey Ahaana! Don't you know he is already taken..kyun Nandini?" Nandini looked at Rey shocked while he winked at her. Nandini instantly knew what he meant and looked away to control her blush.
"tujhe kaise pta?"Ahaana asked sadly while everyone giggled.
"mai kal mila tha usse! Kya larki thi! Manik ko aise support kar rhi thi jaise Manik ki wife ho haina Nandu!"Nandini looked down embarrassed remembering how she had been by Manik's side when Reyansh was pacifying his mistake.
"mera koi chance nhi.."Nandini looked pleadingly at Reyansh and he nodded.
"achha ek kaam karte hai! Lets check Manik's loyalty.. Tu jaa try your luck.."Reyansh smirked and Nandini mentally cursed him but somewhere she had a strong belief that Manik would never let her down. She just smiled at it all.
...
It was evening and Nandini and her friends were planning to go out when fab5,Navya and Abhi came at Nandini's place.
"heyaa everyone!"Cabir said as he entered leading the troop.
Nandini instantly looked at Manik who was already looking at her.
"kya chal rha hai.."Manik asked.
"nothing we were planning to go out.. Hum jabse aaye Mumbai nhi dekhi.. Chalo na.. Please.."Ahaana said.
"fine! Lets go.."everyone agreed and were ready to leave.
"Abhi.. Aryaman kaha hai.."Nandini asked making Manik give her angry glares.
"arey Nandu.. Usse kuchh urgent kaam tha.. So vo do din ke liye bahar gya hai aa jaega.."Abhi explained.
"Nanz.. Chalna.. Ab chal.."Aryan said and before anybody could know what was happening he pulled her by her waist and left the house talking to her and giggling.
Manik felt like pinching Aryan that bery moment but thanks to Dhruv he controlled himself and everyone left.
Manik,Nandini, Mukti took their cars and they headed straight to Juhu while Rishabh stayed back as he had got some work.
Ahaana pushed Rey, Dev, Aryan, Yoshita in Nandini's car while she herself, Yash Dhruv and Cabir leapt in Manik's car and Mukti, Abhi and Navya in Mukti's car.
"Reyyy! I hate you.."Nandini screamed just as they began driving.
"i love you too baby.. Dekh maine toh tera hi kaam kar diya.. Ab vo kya feel karta hai vo bhi pta chal jaega na doll!"he smirked while the others looked at the duo Completely confused.
"bro.. What's up.. Kiski baat ho rhi hai.. Kaun kya feel karta hai.."Aryan jumped in.
"Nanduuuu! Kon hai voooo!"Yoshita emphasized on vo.
"vo hai humari Ahaana ke current crush!"Nandini burnt on hearing that phrase but soon began blushing when everyone in the car started hooting.
Meanwhile Manik who was already pissed when Aryan held Nandini by her waist, was trying to control his restlessness.
Cabir was busy chatting with Ahaana and Yash while Ahaana tried initiating a conversation with Manik but Manik was in no mood.
Soon everyone reached juhu but this time Rey had some other plans.
Rey:mission 'keep Nandini away from Manik' starts..
He said and everyone showed thumbs-up while Nandini kept on pleading them not to pull any such stunt.