Friends And Special Friends!

"guyz.. Where've you been.. Aur tum dono ek saath.. Manik toh phone attend karne gya tha.."Dev smirked as they both reached the table.
" uhh.. Haan i met her on the way.."he fumbled.
"anyways.. Nans when shall I book the tickets.."Aryan said with an evil side grin.
"kaunsi tickets!"Nandini asked confused.
"arey Nans London ki tickets humari.. And Manik i heard tumhari mom S.P.A.C.E ki trusty hai so iske transfer ka bhi koi problem nai hoga.. You'll help us right.."Aryan looked at Manik while Nandini quietened.
"mom dad are not in town.. They'll be back next month.."he said abruptly and looked at Nandini who was busy in talking to Aryan through eyes.
"guyz.. Just a minute.. I need to talk to Nandini.."Manik said and dragged Nandini to a corner.
The rest of them chuckled as soon as the two left.

Manik:
I pulled Nandini to a corner where their eyes couldn't reach.
"Manik.. Yeh kya kar rhe ho.."she said annoyedly releasing her hand from my grip.
"mai kya kar rha hun.. Tum kya kar rhi ho.. Tum London nhi jaaogi.."i said gripping tightly and pinning her to the wall.
"kyu.. Mai kyu London nahi jaungi.."she asked angrily.
"because i said.. Tum Aryan ke saath London nhi jaa rhi ho.. That's it.."i said loosening my grip on her. I was about to leave when she gripped my collar and this time she pinned to the wall changing our positions. I was definitely taken aback but loved this side of hers.
"tum Ahaana ko Pune le jaa sakte ho.. Aryan mujhe London nhi le jaa sakta.. Kyu.. You don't own me Manik Malhotra.. If you are allowed to do anything in your life then even i don't need anyone's permission.. Aur tumhari toh bilkul bhi nahi.. Tum jao Ahaana je saath Pune.. Mai toh London jaungi and this time I'll make sure.. I don't return.. Ever!"she said and left me but i had already gripped her waist leaving her no way to go.
"my wife's getting jealous.."i teased her as i pulled her closer. Now that I was sure of both of our feelings i knew we weren't bound to any limits. We needed confessions and we'll get them out of each other any which way.
"shut up.. I'm not your wife and I'm not getting jealous.."she said trying to push me away.
"abhi toh tumne hi kaha that you're my wife and I'm your husband.. So my wife will leave me alone like this.."i said pushing her hair strands behind her ear.
"if my husband wants me to stay he needs to stop me from going.."she said and i knew what she meant.
"so that's what I'm doing..stopping you.."i said innocently.
"like this.. Matlab on one hand you stop me and on the other you go to Pune leaving me alone here..wow mr. Husband.."she said sarcastically.
"and why would you stop me.. Just because I'm your name saked wife.."
"nhi..we're friends too" really? No!
"yes! Ofcourse!"she pushed me with all her strength and left from there while i smirked.
...
"bass.. Lets have something.. I'm starving.."Yoshita said as Manik settled beside Ahaana still keeping an eye on Nandini who was now ignoring him.
"yaah so.. Lets go to a better place for dinner.. Manik Nandini.. You might be knowing some good places here.."Ahaana said with a smile.
"yaah.. Lets go.."Manik said.
They headed to the nearest restaurant for dinner and settled at a comfortable table.
Yoshita sat first then Aryan beside her with Nandini followed by Manik and Ahaana while Reyansh, Dev and Yash sat opposite them.
"dekh kitna pyaar hai.. Phir bhi kitne door hai.."Rey said abruptly looking at Nandini while the others made a fake confused face as Manik coughed.
"w.. What.."Nandini said shocked at the sudden statement.
"aur nhi toh kya.."he said and smirked and Nandini and Manik looked at each other.
"ab dekh na.. Yeh dono ek dusre se kitna pyaar karte hai.. Phir bhi itni dur baithe hai.. Jab se aaye hai inko privacy toh di hi nai humne.."Rey pointed towards Yash and Yoshita.
"uh..oh.."Nandini sighed.
"toh tum kya soch rhi thi.."Rey asked and Nandini nodded in a no.
"Manik.. Order whatever is best here.."Ahaana said and Manik smiled as he called the waiter and gave the order.
"by the way.. Nans.. You know whats weird.. That you our pretty young lady doesn't have a boyfriend yet.. "Yoshita said in a matter of fact tone and everyone hummed in a suspicious tone while Manik looked at her through the corner of his eyes.
" actually.. Yoshita.. I know its weird.. But.. Here i have so many 'friends' that i don't need a boyfriend.."she said and looked at all of them with a sarcastic side grin.
"haan but.. Koi toh hoga na.. Special.."Dev added and Manik looked at her.
"umm.. Haan hai.. A special  friend.."she said dreamily and Manik smiled.
"kaun?"Aryan asked.
"Aryaman.. He so nice you know.. Always caring and helping.. He has been by me always.. Par pata nai usse kya ho gya he isn't around these days.. Last mai usse birthday pe mili thi.. Aur pta hai birthday par bhi mai usse cake nhi khila payi thi.."she said with a sweet smile and Manik gritted his teeth but something that made him happy was that she had come to his house to make him eat the cake rather than Aryaman.
"arey.. Birthday se yaad aaya.. Uss raat ko i had seen you packing something in a tiffin. What was that?"Yash.
"dekhna kya zaruri tha.."she mumbled under her breath but Manik heard it.
"btao.. Nandu.. Uss tiffin mein kya tha.."Manik smirked at her and she glared back.
"kya tha.. Cake tha.."she said cassually.
"itni raat ko.. Tiffin pack karke.."Rey hit his next question and Nandini mentally cursed him a hundred times.
"Navya.. Navya ko cake bhot pasand aaya tha.. Yoh vo uske liye tha... And the the mext morning jab mein morning walk pe gayi thi car leke.. Toh pehle i had gone to her place and then to beach.."she said clearing everything at once- according to her.
"beach.. Tum toh.. that night toh.."Manik started only to get kicked at his feet from under the table.
"kya?"she said as she glared at him.
"tum bhot thak gyi thi.. Toh walk.."he said charging his line with a smirk.
"vo kya hai na I'm not Manik Malhotra.. Who sleeps till nine in the morning and still requests to sleep more.."she said remembering his bickering from that morning to let them sleep together for some more time.
"hello.. Are you trying to say that I'm lazy.."he asked and she give an obvious smile.
"listen Miss Nandini Murthy.. It was because of you that i had gotten up late that day.."he said remembering her adorable sleepy face.
"haww.. Manik don't you lie.. I had told you to get up but you were the one pulling me again and again..." she said in a go and bit her tongue when she realized what blunder she had made. While Manik silenced with a sly smile on his face.
"umm.. Vo.. Mai walk.. Vo Navya.."she tried.
"itna kya sharma rahi ho.."Manik spoke again but Nandini didn't look up. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip praying to her aiyappa to save her from the mess she had created for herself.
"guyz actually bhot confusion ho gyi hai.."he continued as the food arrived,"uss din subah meri tabyat khraab ho gyi thi toh maine Cabir ko call kiya tha and vo already college pahunch chuka tha.. They were about to come but phir maine mana kar diya.. But usne Madhubala as in Navya ko call karke bata diya.. And i guess Nandini ussi ke saath thi tab.. Toh they both came to my place.. Aur uske baad she came to wake me while Navya made some kaadha for me.."Manik clarified and everyone nodded their heads in understanding. All this while Nandini gaped at manik unblinkingly amazed at his storytelling skills.
"anyways Nans I'm sure yha nhi toh London mein toh tujhe koi na koi boyfriend zarur mil jaega.. And even i can help you in that.. Mere kuchh friends hai.. I'll introduce you to them I'm sure you'll fall for them.."Ahaana added and Manik looked at her angrily.
"humara plan toh usse jealous feel karane ka tha yeh toh mujhe hi.."he mumbled under his breath.
"I'm sure.."Nandini said and everyone began eating while Manik and Nandini kept on stealing glances at each other.