I Love Her.!

Nandini reached back to the club and rushed to their friend's place.
Mukti:Nandini how's your hand..?
Nandini opened her mouth but before she could say anything Navya panicked.
Navya:hand? Nandu kya hua tumhare haath ko.. Bolo.. Arey bolo na.. Dekho chup mat rho jaldi bolo..
Cabir:Madhubala bolne toh do usse..
Navya looked at him with an annoyed expression and then looked at Nandini for an expression.
Nandini:uhh.. Vo mera haath na.. Vo.. Umm.. Manik.. Haan.. Manik ko room mein le jaa rhi thi tab door se takra gya thorha zor se.. But ab thik hai..
Navya:haww.. Tum dhyaan nhi rakh sakti thi.. But ab pakka thik hai na..
Nandini:haan baba thi hai.. Aage pakka dhyaan rakhungi..
Navya:achha.. Manik se yaad aaya.. Manik.. Vo thik hai na.. Aur dinner..?
Before Nandini could say anything Cabir blurted out.
Cabir:haan Nandini tumne Manik ko nhi bulaya.. Uske dinner ka kya..
He said in a dratic way to tease her and Nandini looked here and there to avoid the awkwardness.
Nandini:umm.. Vo..
Manik:Cabir.. Tu mujhe kitna miss karta hai.. Dekh.. Tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye..
He smirked as he came and stood next to Nandini.
Nandini:draamebaaz..
She murmured to herself but unfortunately Manik heard her. He bemt down to her level making sure nobody notices them. Not even Cabir.
Manik:vo toh mai hun.
He smirkes and Nandini widened her eyes.
Nandini:umm.. Mm. Vi Aryaman aur Abhi kaha hai..
She avoided eye contacts with him and tried changing the topic. Mukti:pta nhi.. The brothers had something personal so they went away.

Somewhere outside hotel:
Aryaman broght Abhimanyu out as he wanted to tell his brother about his feelings about Nandini. Abhi:bro tu mujhe yha kyu laaya hai..
Aryaman:bhai.. I love Nandini..
Abhi:what?? Are you crazy..
Aryaman:nhi bhai.. I really really love her..
Abhi:Aryaman.. Bhai.. Vo tujhe mere bhai and apne best friend ke alava aur kuchh nhi manti.. Oh crap.. Uss din car mein jo tunne..
Aryaman:haan it was for her.. And i wanna propose to her as soon as possible maybe yha se vaapas jaane ke baad.. But vo toh Manik se dur hi nhi hoti..
Abhi:Arya.. Tu usse aisa kuchh nhi kahega..
Arya:par..
Abhi:nhi.. Tu usse sirf hurt karega yeh bolkar.. And vo Manik ke saath isliye rehti hai because she loves him.. Aur yeh sabko dikhta phir tujhe kyun nhi dikhta..
Arya:nhi bhai.. They're just friends.. Nothing more than that..
Abhi:Arya.. Tu Nandini ko kuchh mhi bolega..
Arya:bhai..
Before Aryaman could continue Abhi left from there.

Back in hotel:
Fab5 sat on a table that was reserved for them with Nandini beside Manik and and Navya beside her.
Manik was periodically whispering something in Nandini's ears and she was giggling and hitting him slightly that was noticed by all including Abhi and Aryaman.
Aryaman was fuming due to their closeness. He still believed that Nandini and Manik were just friends. Even they themselves believed that only but there closeness did prove that they couldn't be tagged as just friends.
Abhimanyu looked at Aryaman proving his point to him and Aryaman rolled his eyes.
He knew it too but wasn't ready to accept it. He still wanted to try his luck.
Arya:hey ppl.. Whats up.. Manik tum toh total drunk the..
Manik looked at Aryaman and tried to cover up for his acting when Nandini came to know his rescue.
Nandini:vo maine.. Manik ko lemon juice de diya tha.. So his Hangover reduced.
Aryaman:ooh..
He said and sat on one of the empty seats. While Manik came near Nandini.
Manik in whispers:really?
Nandini:so do you want me to tell them..
Nandini looked at him in a questioning way and he shook his head innocently.
Cabir:bhai.. Abhi toh ek dusre ke kaano mein khusphusana chhorho..
Cabir whispered a little loudly to Manik such that Nandini also heard it. She couldn't control her blush and the colour of her cheeks slowly turned to a deeper shade of red.
Mukti and Alya:Nandiniiii.. Tum red ho gyi ho...
Manik peeked in front to have a clearer look at her flushed cheeks while Nandini tried her best to hide her face.
Manik slowly:Nandu.. Blush blush.. What happened.. Hume bhi btao.
He slowly nudged her and she looked away.
Aryaman was getting even more pissed.
Nandini:d.. Dinner?
Navya:haan haan.. Bas ab khaana khaate hain..
Cabir:kya Madhubala phir khaana..
Navya:tum humari dost ko chidha rhe ho.. Hum kaise yeh hone de..
She said and side hugged Nandini.
Cabir:uff.. Yeh dosti.. Chalo bhai khaana khaate hain..
They said and Manik and Dhruv ordered food for all
Aryaman:uhh Nandini mujhe tumse baat karni thi..
Nandini:haan bolo..
Manik glared at Aryaman.
Aryaman:not here.. Guyzz.. If you could just excuse..
Before he could continue Manik faked a severe fit of cough.
Nandini:Manik.. Are you okay.. Cabir pani pass karo na..
She said in a panicked tone and Cabir passed water exchanging glances with Manik who winked at him and he understood his intentions and grinned silently while Nandini was still in  concern. Manik then suppressed his cough after holding Nandini's hand in his.
Nandini:tum thik ho?
Manik:umm.. I dont know.. I kust felt dizzy and then felt like throwing up.. Anyways tum jao..
He said innocently while still holding on to her hand..
Nandini:Aryaman.. We'll talk later..
She said still looking at Manik who faked his vulnerability.
Aryaman looked at Nandini angrily and Manik who were busy looking at each other.
Manik's POV
I don't know why but i didn't feel like letting her go with him. Something feels like churning in me whenever he tries to get closer to her. It feels like their closeness could take her far from me. But why do I think so much.. Afterall she is just a friend.. But there's something really strong between us that whenever our eyes meet we can't resist holding on to each other.
I held on to her till our food arrived and she also seemed very comfortable with my hold on her. I shouldn't be saying but at that moment i felt like i could hold on to her for the rest of my life without letting her go. Something in me told me that she very precious to me. Her smile. Her glowing eyes. Her voice that was soothing that it could even melt a hard rock.. Wait.. Manik Malhotra.. Don't forget she is just a friend.. Who cares. She is mine. I mean friend.. It was hard convincing myself that we were just friends but my heart still did not seem to agree.
I left her hand once the food was right in front of her. All of us pounced on the plates like hungry lions but still i kept glancing at her at intervals. I had to stop myself.
POV ended.
All of them finished their food and then headed towards their rooms. Though there were three people who didn't want to sleep.
Aryaman wanted to talk to Nandini and confess it to her as soon as possible but Nandini wanted to spend some more time with her monster while the monster himself was getting restless to be with her. But they had to wait. Not till the morning but till everyone slept to have their precious time only for each other and so they also headed to their own rooms knowing that they had to meet again.