Mission Sleep!

The mall wasn't very far and so they reached soon. Manik parked the car and all got down but Nandini did not speak a word. She didn't even look at Manik.
Manik:so girls you go for your shopping we'll hang around..
Alya:nhi you guyz are accompanying us..
Guyz:what?
Dhruv:Alya.. Why us..
Alya:so you want us hold all those heavy bags ourselves..
Mukti:point..
Nandini to herself:punishment.!
She looked at Manik evilly.
Nandini:she is right.. Shopping bags kitne heavy hote hai..
Aryaman:fine I'll come along. Manik looked at him angrily. While Nandini's plan backfired.
Manik:no wait we'll all come along..
Abhi:Manikk!!?
Manik looked at Nandini who was smiling sheepishly. He guessed something fishy was cooking in her head but ignoring it they headed towards the shops. Navya:Aryaman.. Tum humari help kardo please..
Aryaman:as you say love..
He joked and Navya hit his shoulder smilingly..
While Cabir fumed in his place.
Cabir:love.. Seriously.. Abhi tak toh Nandini pe line maar rha tha ab Navya? Uff
Manik evilly:ooh Madhubala Navya ban gyi.. Maanna padega boss larka player hai.. Dekh Navya kitni khushi khushi uske saath ghum rhi hai..
Cabir looked here and there trying to hide his reddened angry face.
Cabir:Madhubala madhubala hi rahegi.. Larka player toh hai tabhi toh Nandini bhi uske kitne close hai..
He smirked as he saw Navya Aryaman and Nandini together laughing and giggling. This time the tables turned to Manik. He ignored it and walked away.

Same time:In a room back in the hotel
Vidhi sat in a rocking chair swinging to and fro with an evil smirk on her face.
Vidhi:kaha jaoge Manik.. Laut kar toh yhi aaoge.. Mere paas.. Actually you know what.. You were right i could never understand the meaning of love.. Its not meant for me.. What is meant for me is money.. And I.. Can do anything to have money..
She said while her eyes were stuck on the wall opposite which had Manik's poster on it..
Vidhi:ab dekho na baby.. Inn  do saalon mein maine itna enjoy kiya that i ran out of money.. Aisa nhi hai ki mujhe sabse pehle tumhari yaad aayi.. Apne aas paas yeh baaki photos dekh rhe ho...
She pointed to the photos around Manik's poster.
Vidhi:maine inko bhi approach kiya.. Paise bhi mil gye.. But jab shauk itne bade hai toh keemat bhi toh badi hi hogi na.. Phir finally tum.. Pta hai kitna trace kiya maine tumhe.. Aur tum ab mile..
Vidhi grinned.
Vidhi:tumhe kya lga mera tumse yun takrana coincidence tha.. Na meri jaan.. Vidhi ki life mein coincidence nhi sb planned hota hai.. Mera tumse takrana.. Phir vo beach par.. Uff tumhari baahon mein kitna maza aa rha tha.. Ab ussi maze ki milegi tumhe saza.. Lekin.. Mere raaste ki sabse badi rukavat toh vo hai.. That bitch..
She rolled her eyes in anger. She took her phone and searched for something.
Vidhi:aa.. Nandini Murthy.. Tumhe pta hai kya.. Meri tumse koi dushmani nhi hai.. Aur na hi Manik se.. Par Manik se toh matlab hai.. Aur tum khamakha beech mein aa rhi ho.. Har samay Manik ke saath chipke rehna can be injurious to your health..
She looked at Nandini's photo in her phone.
Vidhi:Nandini Nandini Nandini.. Baby.. Dur rho Manik se tumhare liye achha rahega.. Kyunki main jis kaam ke liye aai hun vo toh kar ke hi jaungi by hook or by crook.. Phir chahe mujhe iske liye kuch bhi karna pade.. You know what i mean..
Vidhi gave out an evil laugh.

On the other side The girls were almost done with their shopping by 6:30 and they decided to move out.
The girls looked at the guyz who were holding no less than a zillion bags in their hands trying to balance them properly. The girls giggled looking at their conditions as they walked out of the mall with the bags which looked kike portable shopping malls in themselves.
The guyzz dumped the shopping bags in the car and all were about to sit in the car when something clicked Manik.
Manik:guyz.. Icecreams..
All except Nandini:yayy..
Manik:Nandini you don't want..
Nandini:no..
She said as she was still angry with him.
Manik:pakka..
Nandini glared at him and he moved aside to get the Icecreams. All got their Icecreams and started licking while Nandini went and sat in the passenger seat and started typing something again in the same folder in her phone.
Manik followed her to the car but stopped close by when he saw her doing something in her phone.
He slowly reached closer and faked a cough to grab her attention and she hurriedly switched off her phone and looked up.
She rolled her eyes on seeing him.
Manik:tumhe pta hai.. Its so yummy.. I mean you seriously lost the opportunity..
He teased her and then turned around while she stared at his back angrily.