He!

The next day was quite a kick start for Manik. He had a severe headache when he got up in the morning. He didn't wish to go to the college but had to because he had promised his friends that they would rehearse seriously.
Manik lazily got up from his bed and went to get ready..
Soon he was out with his car speeding on the main road.

S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY
Manik's headache hadn't lessened but he still practiced.
After almost 3 and a half hours later fab5 decided to take a break. They all went to the canteen and sat at the table which is always reserved for them.
Meanwhile Nandini and Navya entered the canteen.
Mukti:guys look professor Nandini is here..
Mukti said out loud and stood up. Nandini ignored them and went to the counter with Navya.
While Manik on hearing her name promptly looked up.
Mukti:what do you guyz think.. You'll mess with us and we'll let you go... And especially you...
She pointed out to Nandini.
Nandini looked at her angrily and then looked at the others in the canteen who were staring at them.
Mukti:huh so.. Prof. Nandini ko lagta hai ki vo hume aise stare karegi toh hum darr jaege..
Mukti stepped back and smiled wickedly..
Mukti:Guys.. Lets show her who we are..
Dhruv:Mukti stop it.. Don't create another scene please.. Let them be..
Dhruv came to their rescue.. While Manik looked at the scene confusedly.
Mukti:ohh plzz.. Dhruv.. Don't be a spoil sport.. Lets have some fun.. She said and looked at Nandini..
Nandini:please just get out of our way..
Mukti:oh my god... She just said please..
Cabir:Mukti... Mujhe bhi kuchh aisa hi sunai diya.. Yaar humare kaan toh khraab ni ho gye..
Navya:ji nhi.. Aapne bilkul sahi suna.. Usne please bola coz hum tumhari tarah nhi hai..
Cabir:ooh toh aapko bhi bolna aata hai... Hume toh laga ki aap gungi ho.. Kal bhi toh tumhare liye ussi ne bola tha...
Navya:vo kya haina.. Kal tak hum aap logo ko admire karte the.. Kyunki iss college mein aane se pehle aap sab ke baare mein bhot suna tha.. Par ab samjh mein aaya ki vo sab jhoot tha..
Cabir and Navya started taunting each other but were interepted by someone. They turned to look towards the canteen entrance.
A young tall guy stood. He had an evil grin on his face..
Boy:main kuchh din college nhi aaya toh bachcho ne toh ladna shuru kar diya..
Navya:ab yeh konsa nya tamasha hai...
Nandini sighed.
Boy:ooh so there are some new kids.. Beautiful kids...
He said and walked in towards Nandini and Navya.
Boy:seems like you guys were having a lot of fun with them.
He looked at Dhruv and Cabir who stood on the left of Nandini. They gave a disgusted expression at Harshad but he like careless soul moved a bit closer to Nandini.
Manik was sitting there watching everything but on the inside he was burning with anger and this boy's words increased his anger.
Boy:now get a side and let me have some fun as well..
He said and came  more closer to Nandini. While Nandini stood there still, scared by their proximity.
Manik could not tolerate this. Before the boy could touch the nervous and scared Nandini Manik shouted.
Manik:Harshad....! Keep away.. Back off.. Don't even try to touch her.
Manik's eyes spit fire. Harshad smirked while Nandini was shocked at Manik's sudden behavior.
Harshad:kya Manik! Mujhpe kyu chilla rha hai.. Mai toh bas introduction kar rha tha.. Dude why you getting so hyper.
Manik came close to Harshad with anger on his face.
Manik:introduction.. Dur se bhi ho sakta hai.. Just stay away from them..
Manik held him by his collar and then pushed him. He then looked at Nandini. She was almost into tears and Navya held her by the shoulders.
Manik:get out of here you two..
Manik shouted which scared Nandini even more. Navya instantly dragged her out of the canteen and into an empty room..
Manik was still angry. He looked at the others in the canteen and they all immediately resumed to their works.
Manik then left the canteen and went to the jam room leaving the fab5 alone.

JAM ROOM
Manik recalled Nandini and Harshad's closeness and it infuriated his anger. He didn't know why but he couldn't bear Harshad even 100m near her. He didn't know what was happening.  Manik remembered Nandini's scared face and he instantly felt upset.
On the other side Navya calmed Nandini. She wiped her tears. Nandini was still recalling their closeness which made her feel disgusted. She could stop her tears. And then she remembered Manik's anger. She couldn't understand what made Manik so much furious.
Nandini:Navya.. Mujhe Manik ko thank you bolna chahiye..
Nandini got up and headed towards the door.
Navya:but vo hai kaha..
Nandini:canteen..
Navya:agar chla gya ho toh...
Nandini:jam room...
Navya:pakka?
Nandini:pta nhi.. Navya ikl meet you in a while..
Nandini said and left. She first checked the canteen. He wasn't there but all his friends were still there. She then reached the jam room.
She opened the door and saw Manik sitting on a chair with his eyes closed. She gently walked in and closer to him.
Nandini:Manik..
Just as he heard her voice he opened his eyes. He saw her and instantly got up and walked in the opposite direction..
Manik:what is it now... Please m not in a mood to fight anymore... So please you can go..
Nandini:but Manik...
Manik:speak up..
He shouted scaring Nandini.
Nandini:umm.. What you did for me..
Manik instantly turned and held her tightly by her arms.
Manik:I did not do anything for you.. You get that.. You can leave.. He left Nandini's  hand with a jerk..
Manik:koi aur hota toh bhi main yahi karta..
He said and looked away.
Nandini:I just wanted to say thank you for helping us out today.. And sorry for all the times that I've misunderstood you.. But not for the times when you were actually wrong..
Manik:ho gya you can leave... Go i said.. Leave me alone..
Nandini immediately left the room but with millions of questions going around in her mind..
Nandini:he is wierd... What type of a person is he... sometimes he iz so nice and sweet but sometimes soo rude..aiyappa.. What is he... Who is the real Manik among him.. Samjh nhi aata whom to talk to... He is an actual monster... I'm so confused.. Whom to trust.. Whom to believe... But iske behaviour se ek baat toh clear hai that.. Iski life mein there's something wrong.. Something is disturbing him... But what... Nandini left the room talking to herself while Manik was again all by himself in the jam room..