The Plot..

The sun rose and shined through the window of MaNan's room waking Nandini. She smiled at a fresh new morning and sat up straight.
Nandini's POV
I felt a bit dizzy while sitting up.. Aah.. I had a headache.. It felt like someone's thumping my head from the inside. I tried to move my hands from the sides of the bed but my left hand couldn't move a bit.. It seemed like some kind of rock was put over it.
I looked to my left only to find Him sleeping like a kid holding my hand. His grip over my hand was too tight and i couldn't move my hand. I held my head with my right and let the left one stay as it is as i did not want to disturb his sleep. But wait.. Why was he here in my room.. Where was Navya.. And why was he sitting on the floor..
All these questions popped in my mind while i tried to register my surroundings and to add to all the questions was that this wasn't my room.. Where was i.. I had to wake him up and find out about our whereabouts.
My heart thumped as i ruffled his hair with my right hand and he stirred in his sleep.
POV ended.
Nandini:Manik! Manik!
Manik:nmm.. Goodmorning..
Nandini:utho Manik.. Tum apne room mein nhi ho.. Aur mai bhi..
Manik:hnm? Hnmm.. I know..
He said still sleepily..
Nandini:you know..? Manik yeh kiska room hai.. Why are we here..
She almost panicked and Manik irritatedly lifted his head from the bed side to look at her.
Manik:arey.. Nandini.. Kal tum..
Nandini:kal.. Manik kal toh tum dance floor pe the.. What are you doing here with me..
Manik:Nandini kal tum...
Nandini:Manik sab kya soch rahe honge.. I mean..
Manik:Nandini relax kal tum..
He said standing up, totally frustrated with Nandini's cutting him in between.
Nandini:Manik kal toh hum club mein the.. Aur mab mere sir mein dard ho rha.. Mujhe kuchh yaad nhi..
Manik:ok.. Shut up..
He almost shouted scaring an alread panicked Nandini. She stared at him silently after he shouted.
Manik:now listen to me.. Without interrupting.. Kal tumhari kisine spike kar di thi and you were totally drunk.. Aur tum Navya ko raat mein pareshaan na karo isliye i got you here..
Nandini:spike my drink.. But why.. I mean tumhari ki hoti toh koi sense bhi tha but meri kyu..
Manik:what do you spiking my drink would've made sense.. What are you trying to say..
He smirked looking at her.
Nandini bit her tongue at what she said but then tried to change the topic. She looked at her phone.
Nandini:Manik.. Its 7..i think I should go before they wake up..
Manik:even i have to leave.. So chalo..
He said now totally freshened up after a cute argument in the morning.
They both left the room and headed towards theirs.

At 10 in the hotel:
Everyone was ready and was waiting for Manik.
While in Manik's room he was hurriedly getting ready. He was wearing his shoes when he heard a knock on the door.
Manik:come in..
He said and the door flung open.
Voice:so going somewhere..
Manik turned around to find Vidhi standing on the entrance. She walked in and stood right behind his bed. Manik rolled his eyes and continued his work.
Vidhi:kab tak aaoge..
She repeated.
Manik:none of your concern.. Why do you even expect that I'm telling you anything..
Vidhi:Manik.. Maine na aaj humare liye ek date plan ki hai.. At night..
Manik:so you think I'll come.. I mean Vidhi why don't you come out of your dreamland..
Vidhi:Manik.. Cmon baby.. I know you're angry.. But I'm doing this for us..
Manik:US!!? Vidhi.. There is no us in here... Infact there never was.. And there never will be.. Earlier it was only me.. And here its maybe only you or none of us..
Vidhi:now stop overreacting Manik.. Stop stretching the matter like a rubberbands.. Can't we start a fresh..
Manik:ofcourse we can.. But not together.. You go your way.. I'll go mine..
He said still doing his work careless about her presence.
Vidhi:Manik.. Sweetheart.. My way ends on you.. And I'm sure your way ends on me too.. Please don't do this you'll regret later..
Manik:ms. Vidhi Singhania.. Thats your misunderstanding.. Uts not this way.. And Manik Malhotra never does something that he has to regret.. And this became more firm two years back.. Because that was the only mistake that i regret till date..
Manik went and sat near the side table.
Vidhi:ohh.. So that bitch has mouthed so many things in your mind.. Whats her name.. Aah Nandini.. She looks so sweet but reality is so different..
Manik:Vidhi.. Don't you dare speak a word against her.. I am telling you i'll kill you..
His patience ended.
Vidhi:wow.. So my boyfriend is ready to kill me for that sl** like really Manik..
Manik:enough.. Vidhi.. You're crossing your limits now.. Get lost before i loose my calm..
Vidhi:i must say.. She's been very successful in snatching you away from me.. I should congratulate her.. Appreciate her for being able to mani you..
Manik:you're not going to her.. Else you'll have to bear the consequences.. Now just leave..
He shouted at the peak of his voice. Silence followed. He sat beside the table trying to calm himself down. Just then a voice came.
Voice:Manik.. I..
Manik:i told you to leave...
He shouted as he picked up the empty glass from the table and threw it in the direction of the voice without looking at who it was.
Voice:aah..
Manik in hardly audible whispers:Nandinii..!!
He saw Nandini crouched in a corner of the wall where he hit the glass. She had her hands on her ears and her were tightly closed. Her face totally depicted her heart's condition. She was scared.. Actually just scared would be an understatement. She was scared to her death. Silence again followed. Manik stared at the scared Nandini totally blankly. He tried to register things in order as Nandini slowly opened her eyes.
She scrunched up her nose and lifted her eyes to find herself safe.
She stood up, straightened herself and looked at Manik. She could make out that he was disturbed and in alot of pain. She decided to let her fears be in herself only and not ask him about what just happened. There was a turmoil inside both of them..
Before Nandini could say anything Manik looked down and headed out of the room. Nandini's followed his steps till the door and she looked at the glass which was now smashed into pieces. Definitely something happened before she got in.
Nandini called up for the house keeping and headed towards the lobby.
She was walking in the corridor when she received a call.
Nandini to herself:chachi..
She muttered and picked up her call.
Nandini:hello chachi..
Chachi:haan Nandu.. Kaisi hai..
Nandini:mai thik hun.. Aap aur chacha kaise hai.. Aur Rishu Malini se baat hui kya..
Chachi:hum thik hai.. Rishu Malini kal shaam tak aa jaege.. Tu fikar mat kar.. Tere chacha aur mujhe teri badi yaad aa rhi thi.. Jabse tum bachche gye ho.. Ghar toh jaise bilkul khaali sa ho gya hai.. Achha Nandu yaad hai na agle hafte holi hai.. Koi taiyari ki..
Nandini:chachi.. Miss toh mai bhi kar rhi hun.. Aur hum bhi kal shaam tak pohoch jaege.. Aur holi.. Chachi..
Chachi:haan haan.. Mujhe pta hai tujhe holi pasand nhi.. Chal koi nhi holi ki baat hum holi pe karenge.. Abhi tu enjoy kar mai bhi rakhti hun.. Aur Manik aur tere baaki dost thik hai na..
Nandini:haan chachi.. Sab thik hai..
Chachi:chal thike.. Ab tu jaldi se ghar aaja..
She said and disconnected the call. Nandini was putting the phone in her bag when she realized that she was on the wrong floor.
She turned to leave when she heard a familiar voice from a nearby room.
Nandini moved a little closer to the room to get clearer sounds.
Voice:i did my best.. But pta nhi usne kya jaadu kiya hai Manik par.. Kal uss Nandini ki drink spike kara di.. Manik ke peeche larki laga di aur toh aur Nandini bhi almost uss larke ke saath jaane hi vaali thi but pta nhi kaha se Manik tapak gya.. Uff.. Pura plan flop ho gya.. But koi baat nhi yeh toh abhi just ek start hai.. Picture toh abhi baaki hai.. Lekin.. Yeh dono thorhe ajeeb hai.. Itna trust hai.. Ki ek dusre se ladenge lekin ek dusre ke baare mein kuchh ni sunenge..aur toh kitna hi lade alag nhi honge.. Kal itna sab hua phir bhi nhi lade.. Lekin koi nhi Vidhi Singhania ke saare plans flop nhi jaate.. Mai jis reason se yha aayi hun vo toh pura kar ke hi rahungi.. Uss bevakoof Manik ko lagta hai mai sach mei uske peeche paagal hun.. Huh.. Bechara..
This was it for Nandini. She knew that all this was a plot against Manik.
Nandini:i need to tell this to someone.. Manik.. Nhi usse gussa aa jaega.. But i can't let this girl play with Manik..
She thought for a while and then something struck her mind.
Nandini:haan i guess this would be perfect..
She said thoughtfully and then ran straight to the lobby where everyone including Manik was waiting for her now.

I'm sorry late ho gayi.. But i was just nit getting a perfect continuation.. But finally ho gya.. Achha outfits next update me.. Promise.. N next update bhot jaldi aaega.. Inna time nhi lagaungi.. Promise..