Restlessness To Meet..

The dinner went quite romantic with few glances exchanged but not a word spoken. As said love is the feeling of cold in summer. Our love birds felt it but none of them were sure to express it. They had their reasons which stopped them but little did they know that love could overpower every reason.
Cabir:bhai.. Aaj toh maza aa gya.. Navya:sahi mein.. dinner with friends is always epic..
Mukti:how about Icecreams..
Aliya:again.. No Mukti.. It'll be too much..
Dhruv:she is right..
Mukti:Dude!she'll always be right to you..
Aliya and Dhruv blushed. Nandini by now understood That Aliya and Dhruv were irrevocably in love with each other. Nandini smiled at the cute blushing duo.
Nandini:guys.. Even I think.. Icecreams would be too much..
Cabir: fine then lets make a move..
Everyone including  the unwilling Mukti got up and walked towards the parking.
All moved ahead while Manik held Nandini's hand and made her walk slowly with him.
Nandini:Manik.. Leave my hand.. Koi dekh lega chhorho..
Manik:listen to me.. Tum abhi yha se nahi jaogi..
Nandini:matlab??
Manik:matlab yeh that i wanna show you something.. So stay here..
Nandini:but manik.. It's already late and i have to drop Navya at her hostel as well..
Manik:ill send her with Cabir and Mukti..
Nandini:she won't be comfortable..
Manik:they would be..
Nandini:and what reason shall I give for staying back..
Manik:make any excuse but just.. Hang around..
Nandini:ohky.. But I have a better option.. Abhi i'll go and drop Navya till then you reach the cool breeze park and mai tumhe vhi milungi..
Manik:what if you don't..
Nandini:Nandini promise.. I'll reach before you..
Manik:ohky.. But dont take forever..
Nandini:meet you..
Nandini smiled and ran to her car where Navya was already waiting..
Navya:kaha thw.. Kab se wait lar rhe hai.. Aaj kl kuchh zada hi peechhe nhi rehti ho..
She said glancing at Manik who had just walked in her sight.
Nandini:uhh.. Nhi.. Vo mai apna phone bhul gyi thi restaurant mein..
Navya:hnmm.. Toh mila??
Nandini:(she looked in her side and said):umm.. Nahi..
Navya:milega bhi nahi..
Nandini:matlab..
Navya:tum toh itni careless ho ki phone table pe hi chhorh diya tha.. Vo toh humne utha liya.. Lo.. Navya handed the cell to her and then sat in the car with Nandini in the driving seat. She ignited the engine and drove past Manik's car.
Manik:would she come...?
He murmured as he saw her going away. How she didn't even pause to look at him. He felt bad about it. Yet he started his car and did what his heart told him to believe in. He went as per Nandini told him.
In no time he was in front of the park. He parked his car and walked in.
He walked a bit but didn't see anyone..
Manik:I knew it..
Voice:what did you know..
Came a sweet familiar voice from behind. He turned to see her face shining in the glow of the few fireflies.
Manik:Nandini..
Nandini:yaah.. But do you sound so shocked..
She came closer and now her face was more visible under the moon light. The beauty and the serenity of her face was increased by the moonlight.
Nandini:Manik.. Kya hua.. Tum aise kyun dekh rhe ho..
Manik:coz.. I've never seen a beautiful star so close to me..
Nandini:huh..
She blushed.
Nandini:you wanted to show something..
Manik:uhh.. Haan.. Wait a minute I'll be back..
Manik disappeared in the darkness of the night but was back before long..
Manik:here see this..
Manik forwarded a bag to her..
Nandini:yeh kya hai..
Manik:khud dekho..
Nandini took the bag from him. She tried to peep in to get some idea but could not understand anything. She finally put her hand gently into the bag. She could feel something soft..
Nandini:Manik.. What is it.. Its soo soft..
Manik:take it out..
Nandini pulled out the soft thing. Nandini:Manikk.. Its a red.. Red teddy... I love it and wait what is this..
She unclipped another packet from the teddy's stomach. She opened it and her eyes popped out.
Nandini:Manik..!!
It was a red gown with star like small mirrors shining and making it look more beautiful.

Nandini:but Manik

Nandini:but Manik.. I can't take it.. Why are you doing this..
Manik:i already told you.. I've got no reason.. Mujhe nahi pata.. I just want this smile on your face always.. And for that i can do anything.. Even if it means flirt with the store staff..
He chuckled and she looked at him shocked.
Nandini:tum..
Manik:haan i had asked her to get this ready and that was what I was talking about then..
They both smiled. Nandini was still reluctant to take it. But Manik being Manik did not hear a word. She had to keep it.
They spent some more quality time under the beautiful night sky. But all this while they had been avoiding the fact that they had a home where there were people waiting for them.
Finally Nandini realized that it was very late. She hurriedly got up and they both moved towards their cars unwilling to say goodbye to esch other.
Manik:i don't know what this means.. But it was special..
He said and Nandini blushed as she pushed in her car and drove off.

Murthy's résidence
Nandini parked her car amd silently walked in the sleeping house. She tiptoed to her room upstairs.
Just as she was about to close her room's door, the lights went on.
She turned to see Rishabh sitting on her bed cross legged.
Nandini:Baba tu abhi tak soya nahi..
Rishabh:aap apna promise bhul jaate ho.. Mai nhi.. And what's going on.. Ab toh mujhe btao.. Aaj toh aap Navya di ke saath gaye the toh Manik.. Vo kaha se aaya..
Nandini went and sat beside him and explained him how they bumped into each other in the movie hall.
Nandini:pata hai Rishu.. I was wrong.. From the beginning only I had been misunderstanding him..
Rishabh:ooh..!
Nandini told him everything that had happened between them.. Their conversations.. Their possessiveness for each other. All Rishabh could do was smile broadly at her sisters subconsciously blushing face..
Nandini:pta hai.. Things are different now.. He is different.. The way see things is different.. Everything is changed.. Whenever he is around i feel safe.. His eyes on me make me shy.. His touch makes me shiver.. It's all new..
Rishabh:so finally my sister is in love..
He smiled.
Nandini:no Rishabh.. It's not love.. How can it be.. I mean.. We've just met.. We don't even know each other properly.. We toh are not even friends..
Rishabh:dii.. Cmon.. Don't be soo stupid.. Its not always necessary to be friends to fall in love.. Btw I toh liked him from the beginning.. I agree he is a monster but is sweet as well.. Haina..
Nandini:no it's not love.. Not right now at least.. And he is sweet very sweet...see he gave me this today..
Nandini showed him the dress and the teddy..
Rishabh:wow.. Ooh.. So someone's blushing..
Nandini:nahi.. Now that I've told you everything.. Go and sleep.. Kal school bhi hai.. And you need to get up early.. Ab mujhe bhi sone do.. Kal college bhi hai..
Rishabh:haan haan ab toh college jaane ki jaldi rahegi hi..
Rishabh got off the bed and was walked towards the door when Nandini grabbed a pillow and threw it on him and they both chuckled. Rishabh switched off the lights wished her good night and closed the door behind him as he left.
Nandini changed herself into her pajamas and lied on the bed reminiscing their moments. It was not long that she drifted off to a peaceful slumber with manik all over her thoughts and dreams. A beautiful smile appeared on her face as she dreamt of him.
While Manik was having a tough time tossing in bed. He didn't want to loose her vision off his sight. He wanted to see her smiling face every minute. He didn't know that she had already taken over his heart and brain. He could not stop himself from thinking of her, of them, of their moments. How she changed. How he again wanted to trust an outsider. How she became so important. And how she brought life and light to his dark stagnant life. He felt happy with her. All these things made him smile and soon he also drifted to sleep with only her on his mind..
Somewhere down their heart both of them were getting restless to see each other again. To feel each other again. And to be together.