A Melodious Start!!

It was already late when the girls returned from their shopping. They had shopped something that almost seemed like the whole store. And so without wasting any more time all of them departed to their homes to pack their stuff.
*****************************
Next morning Nandini was up early in the morning as she had to drop Rishabh and Malini to their schools from where their journey to Goa was to begin. And also had to check if their packings were done.
Nandini walked into Malini's room and was shocked at the condition of her room. All the clothes lay here amd there. Some on bed, some on table, some were hanging down the open cupboard while only little were scrumbled up in the open suitcase which lay on the floor. Nandini couldn't understand where to start from. She began picking up the clothes and chose the best suitable tops, skirts and dresses to put in Malini's suitcase.
Nandini was so busy tidying up the room and packing her suitcase that she didn't notice that Malini was up already and even Malini don't want her to know that she was up.. After some time Nandini was finally successful with everything that she was doing. Malini's suitcase was ready and her room was also cleaned.
Malini was quite impressed with Nandini's choice as she had seen her packing her dresses and they indeed were awesome. Nandini walked up to Marini's bed side where she pretended to be deep in sleep. Nandini pecked her forehead and moved out still not knowing that Malinj was already up.
Nandini directly headed towards Rishabh's room. Nandini was quite impressed when she saw that Rishabh had already packed his stuff. She opened the suitcase and rechecked everything and was happy that Rishabh had done his packing very nicely. She then kept another shirt in his suitcase that she had brought for him last night and finally closed the suitcase and left making sure he doesn't wake up.
She walked in her room and laid back in her bed. Her packing was already done with some simple clothes, some summer tops, skirts, shorts, her favorite jumpsuits and dresses and two to three kurtis. She had also packed the red gown that Manik had gifted her.
She was very excited to go. Rather than the place, the people with her excited her.
Nandini closed her eyes and didn't realize when she drifted off.
******************************
It was around 7:30 when Rishabh woke Nandini and reminded her that they had to leave in the next half an hour. She grabbed her clothes and rushed to her washroom. Without taking long she was out in her favourite red kurti and black jeans.
She pulled up her hair into a loose pony and wore her black earings and black bangles in one hand and her watch in the other. After done with the slight touchups to her already glowing face she grabbed her side bag and stuffed in some important stuff along with her phone and slid the car keys. She rushed down. Rishabh Malini Chacha and chachi were already waiting for her. Nandini dumped their luggage in the car and all of then sat in. She drove off after Rishabh and Malini bid chacha chachi final goodbyes.
Chachi was quite sad that all the children would gone for five days but was also happy seeing all of them happy. She knew that she wasn't really a mother to Nandu and Rishu and could never be but she always wanted to do everything that their mother would have done for them. She loved them like her own.

Nandini had reached their school and was offloading their stuff when Malini secretly stood beside her. Nandini looked at her and she simply hugged Nandini tight and kissed her cheek. Nandini was amazed but loved that moment. Malini silently slid a piece of paper in Nandini's hand and whispered "read it when you reach home. " Nandini was too confused to respond so she simply nodded. And soon both of them vanished in the crowd of their classmates.
Nandini sat in her car and drove back home.
As she parked her car she remembers Malini's chit. She took it from the dashboard. It read:
Di.. I love you.. Like bhot saara.. Aapko pta hai aap na bhot sweet ho.. I know you must be wondering why I'm saying this to you suddenly. But i just wanted to tell you that I loved all the dresses that you packed for me and thanx for clearing the mess that i had created in my room.. And aaj aap bhi jaa rhe ho na.. I hope Maan bhai keeps you safe or else he'll not be safe.. Bye dida.. Love you to the moon and back.. Aur na raat mein so jaaya karo..
Love Malu..
Nandini had tears in her eyes but she controlled herself and smiled.
Nandini:i love you too..
She whispered and was about to move out of the car when her phone beeped.
: guyzz my place at 9:30..make it fast. :
It was Manik's message on the group chat. Arya and Abhi were now part of it as well..
Nandini looled at the time it was already 9:15.she hurried in. She asked chacha if she could get his driver for a while and he readily agreed. The three sat on the table for breakfast while the driver loaded Nandini's luggage in the car.
Chachi:Nandu.. Vha pe apne meals time pe lena.. Yha toh tum breakfast miss karti ho tum dinner mei tumhe bilkul full kar deti hun.. Par vha mai nhi hun.. Toh khaana mat chodh dena..
Chacha:kya Vishakha ji.. Nandu.. Vha bhot masti karna par apna dhyaan bhi rakhna aur haan apni chachi ko call karti rehna varna vo yha pure ghar ko sir pe utha lengi..
Nandini giggled:ji..
Chachi:vaise toh jab Manik tere saath jaa gi rha hai toh mujhe koi tension nhi Hai..
Nandini was amazed at the trust that chachi had on Manik.
Finally they were done with the breakfast and Nandini got in the car. The driver drove her to Manik's place.
For the first time Nandini was late. Everyone had reached including Navya and their luggage was almost loaded.
Cabir:chalo finally.. Aa gyi nhi toh..
Nandini:nhi toh..
Cabir:nhi toh Manik bus lekar tumhare ghar aa jaata aur tumhe vha se hi pick kar leta..
Cabir smirked while Manik glared at him and Nandini blushed. This was confusing for everyone else but they didn't pay much attention. Manik knew why Nandini was late and so he didn't say anything and was busy getting her luggage loaded and checking all the arrangements.
Dhruv:let's get going.. Manik buddy ho toh gya..
Manik:yaah.. Done.. Chalo let's go in..
He said and gave a green signal to all to get in the bus.
Mukti Cabir and Aliya took the last seats while Manik and Dhruv, Navya and Nandini, Abhi and Aryaman took the seats simultaneously.
As the bus moved Manik grabbed his guitar as Mukti had requested him a song at the start of the journey.

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste
Aahha Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste..

Manik looked at all of them and smiled.

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste
Aahha Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste
Aao Kho Jaye Hum
Ho Jaye Hum Yun Lapatha
Aao Milo Chale
Chaara Kahan Na Ho Patha..

He exactly knows how to every happy. He closed his eyes as he sang and everyone enjoyed.

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste
Aahha Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste

Bheithe Bheite Aase Kaise Koi
Rasta Naya Sa Mile
Tu Bhi Chale Main Bhi Chalu
Honge Kam Yeh Tabi Phasle
Mmmm Bheithe Bheite Aase Kaise Koi
Rasta Naya Sa Mile
Tu Bhi Chale Main Bhi Chalu
Honge Kam Yeh Tabi Phasle
Aao Tera Mera
Na Ho Kisi Se Vaasta
Aao Milo Chale
Jana Kahan Na Ho Patha..

He opened his eyes and looked at Nandini sitting right opposite him. She had been continuously looking at him and her smile was the brightest.

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste
Aahha Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste

Thane, Kahin Kahin Mein Samjao
Kidar Bhi Na Jee Na Lage

Aanke Kole Neede Bole
Jane Kaisi Jagi Bhekudi
Yahan Wahan Dekho Kahan
Leke Jane Lagi Bhekudi
Hooohh Aanke Kole Neede Bole
Jane Kaise Jagi Bhekudi
Yahan Wahan Dekho Kahan
Leke Jane Lagi Bhekudi
Aao Mil Jayega
Hoga Jahan Pe Raasta
Aao Milo Chale
Jana Kahan Na Ho Pata

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste
Aahha Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Yeh Raaste...

He ended the song and everyone hooted. Had there been any crowd it would have definitely shouted the once mores.
This was the best start to their journey.