Bits And Pieces Of Realisation!!

All together, Navya unknown of the fact that there was someone who was getting uncomfortable with her closeness with someone else was enjoying their conversation. Unknown that someone was momentarily getting angry but some times smiling like an idiot who was admiring her beautiful expressions.
Cabir:what's wrong...? Stop staring..
He mentally slapped himself again and again but in vein.
Mukti:yeh Manik kaha gya.. Aur Cabir tu kaha khoya hai..
Cabir:naah nothing..
He tried to concentrate on the coffee that was kept in front of him.
Nandini walked in the corridors to find Manik. It was 15 minutes since Manik had texted her to meet but she couldn't find him any where. As Nandini walked past the room she felt a cold hand grabbing her by her arm. She was scared. Before she could react she was pulled into the jam room and was pinned to the closed door.
She stood their breathing heavily out of fear. Her eyes were closed.
Suddenly she felt the grip softened and finally the grip disappeared from her arm. She slightly opened her eyes to a staring Manik.
Nandini:god Manik! Do you have any idea how scared i was.. Why did you pull me like this..
Manik:shut up..just shut up.. Itne questions laati kaha se ho..
He looked at her and she got confused.
Manik:tumhare dimaag mein sirf questions hi hai ya kuchh answers bhi milenge mujhe..
Nandini:answers??
Manik:haan answers... Now would you care to tell me how are those two new guys around you.. And specially the one that is always sticking to you..
Nandini:kaun Abhi and Aryaman..
Manik:ooh so they've already got some nick names.. Wow miss Murthy..
Nandini:Manik.. Kya bol rhe ho..
Manik:mai kya bol raha hun.. Pehle mujhe yeh btao yeh hai kaun..?
Nandini innocently started reciting everything from the beginning in details like some poem. As she explained, her expressions changed and she looked even cuter.
Nandini:I got to know Abhi is the same guy from my Gurukul.. You know he always treated me as his little sister..
She ended her story. All this while Manik listened to everything she said excitedly but was often distracted by her cuteness.
Manik:hnmm..
He responded unconvinced about the Aryaman part.
Nandini:kya hua.. Tumne itna cold reply kyun diya..
Manik:naah.. Its just that looked like some story of some daily soap and you're the daily soap ki queen..
Nandini:Manik.. Don't call me that..
She twiched her nose. She came forward to hit him but he stepped backed and she missed it..
Manik:actually Cabir is right.. You guyzz should be called gang of Madhubalas.. What say..
He smirked and winked and Nandini made cute angry faces.
Nandini:Manikkk!! Don't you dare...
She ran behind him to hit him while he took long steps to and fro the jam room.
Nandini:manik stop.. Stop running..
She said almost out of breath.
Manik stood still where he was his back faced her unknown that Nandini had been taking small steps toward him. Just as he turned to look at her she pounced on him. Manik lost his balance and both landed on the floor. Nandini over Manik. She instantly held Manik's head before it hit the ground. The moment stopped forever for them. They looked at each other and their eyes met.. They both looked at each other as if looking for some way to go deeper into each other's eyes. For them everything around had paused. They had so much to tell each other but both of them were at a loss of words. And so tried to search for words in their eyes.
Manik slowly removed the hair strands off her face as it blocked his view of the most serene beauty. He so wanted to loose himself in her eyes but was disturbed by the his phone that had started ringing.
Nandini instantly got off him and looked away. Anybody who looked at her could easily tell that she was blushing insanely. Her cheeks were flushed. They were redder than the tomato itself.. Manik got up and irritatedly took out his phone.
Manik:perfect..
He said as he pucked up the call... Cabir:dude:are you dead.! I mean we have been waiting for you for so long.. Kaha hai tu..
Manik:coming..
He said and abruptly disconnected the call. He looked at Nandini who was not looking at him. The room had suddenly fell silent so much so that even their breath and their heartbeats could be heard..
Nandini:they must be waiting..
She finally broke the ice...
Nandini:we should go.. We gotta practice for the auditions as well.. All the best..
She said and was about to get up when Manik hekd her wrist..
She turned to look at him.
Manik:what is this..
He said blankly but his words made sense to Nandini. She looked him in the eyes and smiled.
Nandini:something that we can feel but cannot accept..
Manik:but why..
Nandini:this is called life.. We might not have all our answer today.. But someday we shall surely get all our answers.. We just need to wait patiently.. Your unanswered questions would soon be answered..
Manik:for how long??
Nandini:now that's the surprise that life keeps for us... Its the destiny to decide when and where it leads us..
Manik slowly loosen his grip on her wrist but she didn't move her hand. Infact she forwarded her hand and he held it. She helped him up.
Nandini:just like this even your life holds your hands and gets you up.. Don't worry time will heal all your hurts..
Manik:they've already started to heal.. Maybe I just need someone who can hear me out.
Nandini:there will always be someone who'l be by you to hear you each time you wanna say something.. Just wait and let that person come into your life..
Manik:what if the person' s already come into my life..
Nandini:wait for your heart to confirm it that the person would never leave your side... Now lets go its getting late..
Manik nodded and followed her out of the room.