Aryaman Khurana

Nandini and navya walked into their classes and were chatting when Nandini's phone rang. She took the call and went outside as there was alot of noise in the class..
Nandini:hello who's this?
Caller:your inner voice..
The caller said in a husky tone and Nandini could hear chuckles in the background.
Nandini:ohh really.. So do you wanna say that I'm talking to my own inner voice..
Caller:yaah..
Nandini:huh.. Cmon.. Tell me who are you and from where did you get my number.
Caller:Nandu.. I told you already that I'm your inner voice..
Nandini:hows my inner voice so husky and manly..
Nandini said and just then Navya shouted her name..
Navya:Nanduu... Kitni der laga rahi ho jaldi aao..
Nandini:haan coming Navya..
She said and abruptly cut the the call and turned haphazardly to move towards the class. Just then she bumped into someone.
Nandini:I'm.. Soo sorry..
Boy:arey it's okay.. Could you just help me.. I'm looking for my class.. First year..
Nandini:you're already in front of the class..
Nandini smiled and pointed towards her class.
Boy:thank you yaar.. I mean.. I was so confused upar se bhai ne bhi mujhe itne bade college akela chhod diya..
Nandini:you're behaving like a kid..
Boy:Anyways hi I'm Aryaman Khurana..
Nandini:hi I'm Nandini Murthy..
They introduced and walked in. Nandini went in and stood beside Navya. Navya looked at Nandini asking about the new guy with her..
Nandini:Navya he is Aryaman.. And Aryaman she is Navya..
Aryaman:hi Navya..
Navya:arey hi.. Aryaman.. Naye ho..
Aryaman:haan vo bhai ko iss college mein aana tha so dad ne mera bhi admission yahi karva diya..
Navya:Bhai??
Aryaman:haan.. Abhimanyu Khurana..
Navya:ooh.. Ohky..
Nandini was listening to them but her phone again rang disturbing their conversation.
Navya:Nandu.. Kon hai jo tumhe itna yaad kar rha hai..
Nandini:pata nahi.. I guess its some prank.. The caller says.. He's my inner voice.
Aryaman:but Nandini.. How'd you know that it's he only..
Nandini:Aryaman.. That voice.. Its very husky and manly..
Aryaman:do you want me to handle it next time..
Nandini: Nahi that's not needed i'll handle it.
Aryaman:you sure..
Nandini:uhh haan..
She said and went outside. Her phone rang again.
Nandini:as expected..
She picked the call..
Caller:okay so lemme try something new.. How much do you know Manik.. What is he to you..
Nandini:excuse me..
Caller:yaah.. Answer me.. How much do you know him..and what is he to you..
Nandini:listen that's none of your business..
Caller:it is.. Cmon just tell me..
Nandini:just mind your own business.. Don't dare to call me again..
She said raising her voice. Aryaman heard her and instantly came out..
Aryaman:hey.. Calm down.. Lemme talk..
Aryaman forwarded his hand to reach her phone just then the caller spoke in a different tone and Nandini indicated him to stop..
Caller:Nandini who is it with you..
Nandini:Manikk!!
Manik:umm yaah.. Actually no.. It was Cabir and Dhruv.. I just came and they handed me the phone..
Nandini:but where did they get my number from??
Manik:noo.. Actually this is my number..
Nandini:where did you get it from..
Manik:Mom's phone..
He said in low voice and Nandini smiled..
Manik:actually.. Last night.. After dinner.. I wanted to tell you to stay away from Harshad and that's why I took your number from mom's cell.. But then mom asked me what was up and i told her everything and then she decided that she herself would tell you...
Nandini:hnmm..
Manik:I'm sorry for their pranks.. They just said that they would let you know that this is my number.. I didn't know they would be such pranksters..
Nandini:it's okay..
Manik:but by the way.. You like face to face number exchanges or this one's a good way..
Nandini:umm i think.. This one's a good way..
She said and smiled while Aryaman kept looking at her surprised. Just then their teacher entered the class.
Aryaman:Nandini.. Sir aa gye.. Chaloo..
He said hastily..
Manik:who's this with you..
Nandini:I'll tell you later.. Bye..
She disconnected the call.. Saved Manik's number and went inside..
Within the next 15 minutes.. She received two sorry messages from totally different numbers..
A smile appeared on her face.
Navya:itna kyu muskura rahi ho..
Navya said and Aryaman looked at Nandini..
Nandini:vo prank calls Dhruv and Cabir ne kiye the.. Manik ke number se.. And ab unn Dono ke sorry messages aaye hai..
Soon Nandini was added to a whatsapp group named FRIENDS by Mukti..
Nandini:mera number viral ho gya..
Navya:kya Matlab..
Nandini:they've added me in a whatsapp group.. Aiyappa.. I hope aage bh sab aise hi thik rahe..
Aryaman who had also heard everything.. Asked for their respective numbers as well and they shared.
Aryaman:so a new friendship...
Nandini smiled and finally they tried to concentrate on the class but their giggles and chats continued in whole of the class.