You Real Or A Dream!!

Nandini:
This morning felt fresh. Just as i opened my eyes a cool breeze touched face and i snuggled more to the other side of the bed which was comparatively warmer. I clutched a softer surface and cuddled more into what seemed like a hard pillow with softer surfaces. Strange!
I opened my eyes to get a shock. I was wrapped up in his arms. He held me tight by my waist and i was already clutching his t-shirt. A flash of everything that happened last night came in front of my eyes and i smiled wider while my eyes were stuck on his sleepy face which for the very first time was so close to me. I shifted a little trying my best not to disturb him while he cuddled more into me.
I stretched my arm to search for my phone but it was nowhere. I even tried getting up but his hold was too tight on me. I looked back at him and i would be lying if I say that he wasn't the most adorable when he slept. His face too close to mine,His hot breath fanning against mine. I should have been uncomfortable but i wasn't. I kept admiring his face as he continued hiding his face in the crook of my neck and i couldn't help but smile wide until a husky voice interrupted my thoughts.
"like what you see?"he asked in his sleepy husky voice as he cuddled more closer and my eyes widened with the darkest shade of red taking over my cheeks.

Manik:
I opened my eyes slightly to have the prettiest view in front. She was admiring me like never before. I cuddled more into her but her gaze was constant. I could feel those intense pair of eyes stuck on me. I didn't want to disturb her moment but what's the fun without little teasing. I hid my face in the crook of her neck getting myself closer to her ear and then huskily whispered,
"like what you see?"
Her eyes popped out and i wanted kiss those big doe like eyes that very moment.
"tum uth gaye.."she asked ever so innocently and felt like i could gobble her up.
"shayad.."i said hugging her tighter and she looked at me confusedly.
" are you real.. Or i am still dreaming.."i asked and she smiled.
"toh tum dream bhi mujhe hi dekhte ho.."she asked. The sun rays falling on her face made her shine the brightest along with the natural beauty that she always carried.
"Manik..i think i should go.."she said suddenly and my smile faded.
"stay.. Here.. For some more time.. Like this please.."i said and snuggled her closer and she happily gave in.

...
"Manik!"Nandini screeched as Manik tugged her closer.
"kya hai Nandu sone do na.."he replied.
"Manik please let me go.. Ghar pe sab uth gye honge.. I need to reach home before they start searching for me.."she said a little softly.
Manik cuddled her closer and nodded in approval yet not letting her go.
"Manik mai jau please.."she said and he nodded his head in no and said"jao na.. Maine thorhi roka.."Nandini smiled at his cute antics and finally released herself from his grip and moved out while Manik sat up on his bed rubbing his eyes.
"tum bhi utho fresh ho jao.. Aaj college jaana hai tumhe.."she saud while she looked around for her phone.
"mujhe.. Tum bhi toh aa rhi ho college.."he said and got out of behind.
"umm.. Manik.. Mere friends kitne dino baad aaye hai.. Toh mai ek week aur college nhi aaungi.. Please.."she said and looked at him while he looked at her irritatedly.
"Nandini.. College hai koi mazak nhi.. Jab mann kiya ghar pe baith gye.. Tumhari classes ka kya.."he lied. He had frowns on his forehead.
"Manik relax.. I've spoken to the authorities.. And they've allowed me.. Aur classes ko Summarize karne ke liye Navya hai na.."she said and he turned around.
"fine do whatever you want.."he said and was leaving the room when Nandini held his arm.
"chhorho Nandini.. I need to get ready.."he said jerking her hand away but she caught him again.
"achha.. Abhi toh tum uthh nhi rhe the and now you need to get ready.. Manik Malhotra.. Don't try to act smart.."she said and pulled him towards her to make him face her.
"really.. Nandini Murthy.. You don't try to act all cute with me because its not working.. Now lemme go.. I'm getting late.. Atleast i need to go to college unlike.."he left the sentence incomplete and stomped out of the room.
Nandini walked out behind him and went in the hall. She found her phone lying on the couch along with the tiffin.
She looked around to find the servants working.
"kaka.. Manik ka breakfast kaha hai.. Vo aane vaala hai.."she asked an old man who came out of the kitchen.
"vo.. Jab saab aur memsaab nhi hote toh Manik baba naashta karke nhi jaate.."he said softly.
"kyun.."she asked innocently.
"unhe akele naashta karna achha nhi lagta.."he said and she smiled to herself.
"aaj vo breakfast karke jaaega.."she said and the old man looked at her shocked.
Nandini went in the kitchen to make something wuth kaka's help while Manik came down only to find Nandini's things lying on the couch.
"kaha ho.. Ab tumhe late nhi ho rha.. Manik ighar pe sab yth gye honge.."he mimicked her while she came out of the kitchen with a try of dishes in her hand.
"what is this?"he looked at her surprised.
"this.. Umm.. This is your shirt.."she said and he gave her weird look.
"huh?"
"cmon Manik.. Its your breakfast can't you see.."
"Nandini mai mom dad ki absence mein breakfast nhi karta.."
"i know.. But do they know about this habit if yours."she raised her eyebrows and he looked at her shocked.
"so why not tell Nyonika mam about her son's skipping breakfast habit.. What say Mr. Malhotra..?"
"are you trying to blackmail me.."
"Manik i AM blackmailing you.. Now either you have this or i wish Nyonika mam a very good morning.."
"cool.. Its working.."he said and sat on the table while Nandini served him few sandwiches and a glass of juice.
"so you're preparing to be a good wife.. You cook really well.."he smirked.
"well.. Thank you for the compliment.."she said and he pulled her closer.
"what about the wife part of my question.."he said and Nandini looked away.
"Manik.. You're getting late and even i have to go now.."she said while trying to avoid his gaze.
"right. We have to go in different ways.."
"we'll meet somewhere.. And the ways are different but not for long.."she said and Manik smiled understanding the inside of her words. They got up and headed towards their cars after which Manik sat in his car and left for college while Nandini drove back home.