Fatal Accidents!

flashback.
Ahaana(excitedly) :guyz.. You have any idea what's go on between the two..
Aryan:m..matlab..what's going on..
Ahaana:Manik said that he loves Nans..and that he wasn't sure of his feelings earlier but now when he is.. He needs my help.. And that is why he planned this 'date' with me..
Dev:what! That means this wasn't your date!
Ahaana:nhi he said.. He had to get Nandini to confess and for that he needs to make her jealous and its only me who could help him in that..
Yash:Ahaana..tu thik hai right.. I mean we knew ki tu genuinely usse pasand karti thi.. And he played this..
Ahaana:cmon yaa.. Haan i was hurt at first.. But these two love each other.. He didn't play it intentionally.. He just wants to get her..
Yoshita:so you're okay with it..?
Ahaana:haan.. By the way.. What's with Nandini.. Does she like him..
Everyone coughs hard.
Rey:like.. Ahaana she is crazily in love with him.. And shouldn't be telling you but had you not been her best friend and if looks could kill she would have murdered you by now for sticking to Manik..
Ahaana:what? Seriously? And if looks could really kill even Aryan would've been dead by now because Manik's definitely not liking her hanging around with him.. He gets so restless when she ignores him or is with someone else...
Aryan(smirks) :plans working..
Ahaana: plan?
Rey:yep.. This was our plan..
Yoshita:to get Manik to confess to her..
Yash:but idhar toh even he is playing the same card..
Dev:guyzz.. Where are these two.. Manik call attend karne gya tha ki naya phone banane.. Aur Nanz..
Aryan:let them have their own sweet time.. Tab tak.. Lets plan something new for both of 'em.
Dev:now its us cranky creeps for them.. The real pranks would be played now when we are together.. Ab toh no body can stop them from confessing their feelings to each other.. Pehle toh Ahaana was not included because we didn't know if you'd like or not.. But ab.. We'll play the game our way..
Ahaana:its show time..
Yoshita:jaane se pehle we'll get them together..
Rey:three cheers to us..
Dev and Yash:hip hip
Everyone:hurraayy..
Dev and Yash:hip hip
Everyone:hurraayy..
Dev and Yash:hip hip
Everyone:hurraayy..
Flashback ends.

Nandini:
'Nandini won't go.. Why won't Nandini go.. And who is he to tell me.. Did i ask him.. Nhi naa.. Free advice nhi chahiye.. That too from you monster Malhotra..'i cribbed as i changed in my dress remembering the events from the day.
How dare he tell me that i couldn't go to London.. Just because we are friends.. Huh.. Friends...
Manik Malhotra now you're so dead. You wanna take Ahaana to Pune right.. Jao.. I'll also see how you go.
Nandini Murthy shut up. Get a grip over yourself. Just relax take a deep breath and and relax.
:what's my wifey doing.. I'm sure you're not slept.. Missing me.. :
Why can't i just get over him for once. Aiyappa.
:yes! I'm sleeping.. :
i replied. Much to my annoyance he did not revert. Not even an ok or goodnight or sweet dreams. I hate you Manik.
....
It was a fresh morning for all. It was the third for Nandini and her friends to enjoy before they left for London.
"Nans.. How about a whole day out.."Ahaana asked Nandini and she nodded.
"I'll call Manik and ask him to come with us.."Ahaana added with a fake blush on her face.
"Manik.. He won't come.. He won't come without Fab5 and plus they have their rehearsals.."she had just completed when Aryan barged in with a few more people.
"hey Nans look who's here.. Fab5 and Navya.."he said and side hugged only to irritate Manik.
"Navya.. Tum log.. Aur college.."Nandini asked.
"Nandiniii.. We're free relax.."Mukti screamed.
"then.. Lets call Aryaman and Abhi too na.."Nandini said and Manik had almost resisted shouting in anger.
"i already asked him.. But the brothers are out for a week or so.. Some important work.."Mukti cleared and Cabir nudged her with a side smirk to which she punched him in the stomach playfully.
"so we were planning to have a friends' day out after all now we all are such good friends.."Rey said hopping up from nowhere.
"haan Ahaana asked me last night.. So i thought lets all go to Pune.. To my farmhouse.."Manik added. Nandini looked at him with a perplexed expression because the last she remembered was that Manik was talking to her over messages then when did he talk to Ahaana.
"that's a great idea.."Aryan said excitedly yet holding Nandini's hand tightly much to Manik's annoyance.
Manik glared at Nandini while she avoided and faked a lost look at Aryan which got Manik more furious.
"Nandini!"he ordered and she looked at him with frowns on her forehead while he focused on the hand in hand position of Aryan and Nandini.
"you need to go talk to chacha, chachi about it.. We'll be staying there for a night or so.."he said with constant glares at her.
"they won't say no.. As long as I'm with y.. Umm.. Aryan.. They trust him alot.."while In her heart the fact was that chacha chachi wouldn't have said no knowing that she was staying with Manik because even they believed she was the safest with him.
'this Aryan is getting on my nerves..'he mumbled to Cabir who patted his back with a teasing smirk.
"guyz.. Lets leave na then.. It'll get late nhi toh.."Dhruv added.
Everyone agreed and within an hour everyone settled in two jeeps arranged by Manik and Dhruv.
....
"Nans.. Nans.."Aryan screamed as everyone headed towards their rooms in Manik's farmhouse.
"Aryan.. Relax.. Kya hua.."she asked as Manik threw his anger filled glares at them.
"Aryan.. Buddy.. Lets have your talks after a while.. I'm tired.. I'll show her the room and then you guys can talk.."Manik hopped in not letting Aryan complete to which he also agreed.
Manik held Nandini's hand and dragged her up the stairs with him.
"Manik kya kar rhe ho.. Sab neeche hai.. Mujhe kaga lekar jaa rhe ho.."she said trying her best to release herself from his grip.
"just... Shsh.. Bhot bolti ho wifey.."he said still pulling her towards the last two and the only rooms on that floor.
"tumhara room!"he said and left her hand.
Par mera yha upar kyun.. Neeche kyun nhi.."she asked innocently.
"i have so many reasons for that.. So first.. I wanted to keep you so close to me.."he said coming closer to her as she stood still.
"ab tum mere saath mere room mein toh rehne ke liye maanogi nhi.."he said huskily in her ears followed by a soft kiss on her cheeks to which she clised her eyes and gave the slightest of her blushing smile.
"uhm.. Uhm.."he coughed suddenly parting away and bringing her back to reality.
"aur neeche koi aur room bacha nhi tha.." He said with a smirk and her lips curved in an 'o' shape.
"n.. Nhi tha toh.. Mai Navya Mukti kisi ke saath bhi room share kar leti.."suddenly something struck her and she smiled to herself as she continued. "aur neeche Aryan bhi toh hai.. I could've stayed with him.. Mujhe koi problem nahi thi.."she said and Manik's expressions changed.
" par mujhe hai.. Tum.. Tum uske saath room share karne ke liye ready ho aur mere saath nhi.. Mai tumhara haath pakadta hun toh.. 'Manik koi dekh lega.. Manik kya kar rhe ho.. Manik chhorho..' aur vo tumhe sabke saamne hug karta hai toh you have no problems.."he said angrily imitating her to which she mentally kissed him a hundred times looking at the cuteness and possessiveness in his anger.
"aisa kuchh nhi hai.."she said looking away but he was in no mood let go.
Manik held her by her arms and pulled her back with such force that she landed over his chest resulting in an accidental kiss on Manik's lips.
Manik looked at Nandini shocked while she stood there numb with her eyes wide open. It was enough to weaken her in her knees. Nandini instantly looked down realizing the blunder that had just happened but Manik was still adamant on not letting her go.
He in a sudden jerk pulled her closer by her waist while she was too red and flushed with embarrassment that she couldn't look back at him.
"hey!"he said inching her face up with his index finger but she closed her eyes to avoid drowning in his eyes after what just happened.
"you wanna say something.."he asked coming closer to her ears and Nandini could only try resisting herself from not hugging him that moment and make it more awkward for herself but Manik was too engrossed in playing with her expressions that he could hardly care about any awkwardness between them. He all the more loved the moment where it was only them, her innocence and her purity that reflected through her crimson red cheeks. While he was busy drinking in her innocence she couldn't hold it any longer and hugged him tight. "tired?" he asked softly without breaking the hug and caressing her hair continuously.
"hnmm.."she hummed tightening her grip on his t-shirt and he smiled.
Manik gently swept Nandini off the ground and lifted her in his arms while she still couldn't make an eye contact with him and so she hid her face in the crook of his neck.
Manik unlocked Nandini's room and took her straight in her room.
"Manik.. I need a shower.."she said finally getting a grip on herself as he put her back down.
"you want me to help you.."he asked teasingly and she punched him playfully.
"you go.. I'll help myself.."she said turning her back towards him and blushing profusely.
"Nandini.."Manik called her again as he came closer from behind. She felt his hot breath fanning against her shoulder and her breath hitched.
Manik hugged her from behind placing his hands on her belly and resting his chin on her shoulder.
"there's nothing wrong.. You don't have to look away like it was some mistake..but i love this red color on your cheeks.. Just remember never look down because you're not wrong.."he said softly and then left a smiling Nandini behind.
He never intended to say anything of that sort but afterall what happened sometime back was also not intended so things did turn according to their fate leaving both of them amused.