Max Verstappen: Jealous

Requested by laylamiddelkoopp.

Max had decided to show you around the pit lane and the paddock, taking you out for a walk around the track afterwards since you had never been there before. It was a very nice experience and you loved seeing the environment. You especially loved how passionate he was while telling you about everything.

Eventually the two of you came across his team mate Daniel. He was a very kind guy who was also very passionate about his job. When Max had to get away from you to have a conversation with Christian for a few minutes, Daniel kept you company.

"You look very nice, (y/n). Of course Max showed me pictures fo you, but you look even prettier in real life," he said.

Wait a minute- was he flirting with you? You chose to ignore it and to not think to much of it. Daniel was just a very friendly guy. He was probably like this to everyone.

"Thank you! You're not so bad yourself actually," you replied, not giving him too much attention. He smirked and asked if you wanted him to show you around the other paddocks. You nodded your head in agreement. Max wouldn't be back in a while anyway, you thought.

Daniel showed you around and you were even allowed to walk through the Ferrari paddock, where you met Sebastian, who was also a very kind guy. You had a lot of fun, but eventually decided to head back to the Red Bull paddock. The two of you showed up and you instantly walked over to Max, who did not look very happy at all.

"You okay, babe?" You asked in concern. He nodded, which did not look very convincing to you, but you decided to not ask any further.

"I'm going home, you coming?" He asked. You nodded and quickly walked over to Daniel, hugging him goodbye and then followed Max to his car. You had never really seen him like this. Sure, you'd had a fight sometimes but you couldn't quite place the look he had on his face right now.

It was silent for the rest of the ride, so you were glad when your apartment finally came into view. Once inside you decided to try again.

"Okay, spit it out Max, what's wrong?" You said, crossing your arms in front of you.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe, just maybe, it has to do something with my girlfriend not telling me she likes my team mate, god damn it!"

Okay, so that's what this was all about. He was jealous.

"Wait. You think I like Daniel? Why on earth would you think so? I barely just met him" You said, trying to hold your laugh. You didn't want to anger him even more.

"Well, you clearly had a lot of fun without me. You know, you could have just told me if you liked him better than me," he said, suddenly sounding hurt. You would have laughed at him for being so silly, but you considered that this wasn't the best thing do now. You stepped closer to him and put your arms on his shoulders.

"Hey, listen to me. I don't like Daniel. Sure he is a nice guy, but I do not have feelings for him, do you understand? I'm with you, remember?" You said trying to make things clear. He nodded his head weakly.

"So, no Daniel?" You rolled your eyes and playfully shoved him away from you.

"No Daniel," you stated, "you are the only one for me."