Kimi Raikkonen: From story to reality

Hello my friends, I'm back! And what better way to come back then with a dirty one shot, right? Here's part 2 for 'reading smut' y'all 😏

WARNING: 18+ content and swear words

Word count: 953

You rushed your way inside your shared bedroom, Kimi following close behind you. He slammed the door shut once you were inside and you were instantly being pushed right up against it. You gasped out slightly as you didn't see this coming. You were glad you had been reading the dirty story about him. You were afraid you would have had to wait longer for this moment if you hadn't. He attached his lips to your neck to mark his territory. You threw your head back to give him easier access. Once he looked up at you, you could see that his eyes were clouded with lust. You swore your legs would give in if it wasn't for him holding onto you tight.

"You want to make that story into reality?" He asked, a smirk visible on his face. If you weren't so turned on you would have slapped him for looking so smug. All you could do was nod your head. He seemed to be satisfied with your answer and motioned you to walk over to the bed. You obliged and soon Kimi was hovering over you, attacking your neck once again. He quickly got rid of your shirt. He admired your cleavage for a few seconds and then quickly got rid of your bra as well, throwing it across the room before attacking his lips to your nipple. You gasped at the feeling and threw your head back. He massaged your other breast with his hand and made his way down from your breasts to your belly button. You moaned out his name, which made him look up with a smirk.

"What was that, princess?"

You blushed furiously under his stare as he looked at you intently, like a snake watching it's prey. He unbuttoned your jeans carefully slow and your panties followed right after. You threw your head back into the pillow as he pressed soft kisses all over your thighs. Your breath hitched in your throat and your fingers clutched the bedsheets tightly. Kimi looked up to see the way he made you feel. He loved the fact that he had such an effect on you. it seemed like you were putti in his hands and it made him so, so happy to call you his. You gasped out in surprise as Kimi slowly dipped a finger inside you. Kimi noticed the way you moaned in excitement and bit your lip as he slid another finger inside you. God, the way he made you feel should be illegal. You needed more, you needed him. You bucked your hips into his face, hoping he would just give it to you and not tease you any longer. He seemed to oblige as he softly sucked on your sensitive nub, making you cry out his name. right as you felt like you were about to come undone for him, he removed his fingers and his tongue from your core, making you groan out in frustration.

"Now, don't look so sad," Kimi said as he took his time unbuttoning his trousers. You were sure he was doing this on purpose, just to see how much more you could take. You could see that he was painfully hard, even with his boxers still on.

"Kimi, please..." you found yourself begging.

"What do you want me to do to you?" He asked, a cocky look plastered onto his face. Any other day you would have hit him for looking this arrogant. But now, oh lord, now, all you wanted was for him to finally give you what you'd been waiting for all this time.

"I want you," you choked out, finding it hard to breathe.

"And what exactly do you want me to do?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"For god's sake Kimi, I want you inside me, jesus christ!" You shouted out desperately.

"Okay doll. Be careful what you wish for, though. I won't go easy on you now."

"I don't want you to go easy," you said while gritting your teeth. Something inside him made him snap and he quickly made his way over to you again. He hovered over you and quickly attached his lips to yours. He lined himself up at your entrance and pushed inside you without a warning. You gasped in shock as you didn't see that coming.

"Fuck you, Kimi," you gritted your teeth as he didn't even warn you.

"Good news, you are right now," he smirked down at you as he picked up the pace, making you forget the things you were going to say to him.

"You're so tight," Kimi whispered in your ear before burying his head in the crook of your neck, placing sloppy kisses all over it. Your breathing started getting heavier as you felt yourself reaching your high. Kimi seemed to notice as he pushed into your even harder, reaching exactly the right spot over and over again.

"K-kimi, I'm so close," you whined out.

"Hold it."

You couldn't speak anymore, you couldn't think straight and almost forgot how to breathe. You looked up into Kimi's eyes and nearly lost it. He thrusted into you deep and fast and told you to let go. You did and felt Kimi releasing into you a few seconds after.

"God," you said as you were regaining your senses again.

"I'm still Kimi."

"Ha ha, Funny," you said as you slapped him on his chest, drawing patterns on it while calming down.

"I'm sure that was better than the story you were reading?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not quite convinced yet."

"Is that a subtle hint for a round 2?"

"Maybe," you said with a wink as you straddled him again.