Preference: Why your parents (don't) like him

A/N: Here's a quick preference in between. I could make a pt. 2 of the grid if you want ;)

Max Verstappen:

Your dad doesn't like him because Max accidentally let it slip that you call him daddy too. I mean, you can imagine why he doesn't like him. Your mom likes him, though. She keeps telling your dad that it's none of his business what goes on between Max and you, no matter how embarrassing it is.

Daniel Ricciardo:

Your parents love him because he's like a ray of sunshine. He's always happy and kind and he respects their daughter. They can see how happy he makes you and the secret (but also not so secret) loving looks you send each other don't go unnoticed.

Kimi Raikkonen:

Your mom doesn't really like him because he answers her questions with 'bwoah' and it gets on her nerves a bit. Your dad however, thinks he's a cool dude and always asks when you'll come over again. He likes Kimi better than you, bwoah.

Sebastian Vettel:

Your mom was a bit wary at first, a Formula 1 driver... she thought he was a womanizer until she found out how private he keeps his life. Your dad convinced her not to worry so much, and that's when they welcomed him into the family.

Carlos Sainz:

Your dad doesn't like him, saying how he knows his 'type of guys'. Your mom always rolls her eyes at him and they start arguing about it, her telling him not to be such a jealous prick because Carlos looks better than him. What can I say, she loves his Spanish charms.

Esteban Ocon:

Your parents loved him ever since he asked them for permission to take you out on a date. He's such a sweet, caring guy and gentleman, they immediately said yes. Esteban likes teasing you about how they like him more than they like you.

Antonio Giovinazzi:

Your dad claimed to not like Italians and really tried his best to hate Antonio, but the harder he tried, the harder he failed. There was something about Antonio that could not make you hate him. He soon gave up his own fight and hugged your boyfriend, telling him that he was welcomed into the family.

Lewis Hamilton:

Your parents love him like their own son. Your siblings, however, hate him and his luxurious life. They kept telling you how he could literally get anything within the blink of an eye and would eventually get tired of you. But hey, you knew that they were secretly jealous of you and your rich man so you didn't pay much attention to it.

Nico Hulkenberg:

Your mom adores him because she finds his attitude very calming. A problem? No worries, we'll figure it out. Your dad really needed to get used to your boyfriend being around. He's very protective over you, but he can see that Nico makes you happy, so he eventually warms up to him.