Daniel Ricciardo: Tension

TRIGGER WARNING18+ content and swear words.

"If you keep dancing like that I'm going to have to take you home earlier than planned," Daniel said and clenched his jaw. His eyes darkened with lust. You weren't even trying to dance in a sexy way. But to him, whatever it was that you did, he would always find a way to get turned on by it. That horny Australian bastard, you thought to yourself.

"Would you like that, baby girl?" he asked while moving closer to you, placing his hands around your waist to pull you flush against his body. Your eyes widened in shock at what he was saying. But oh god, you would be lying if you said you didn't want him to.

"We can't Dan, we can't just walk out at your own celebration party," I tried to reason. Daniel just smirked, "watch me," he argued and motioned for you to follow him to his car. His hands clenched around the steering wheel, he looked over to you, seeing you biting your lip. He held back a groan and tried his hardest to focus on the road.

"Stop biting your lip, doll. You know what it does to me," he growled. You just smiled at him innocently. By the looks of it, he was getting pretty excited down there. You decided to be bold and put a hand on his crotch. You looked at him intently to see his reaction.

"You're a really bad girl. You know what happens to bad girls?" you shrugged, knowing the answer, but too afraid to say it out loud. "Bad girls get punished," he said.

When Daniel pulled up in the driveway he sped his way over to the front door and unlocked it. You followed close behind him. When you stepped into the house, he pushed you up against the wall. He pressed his lips against your neck, definitely giving you a hickey. Your breath hitched in your throat and you couldn't think straight anymore.

"Daniel," you moaned, "please, I need you."

"Patience, doll," he whispered smugly and helped you out of your dress. His eyes roamed over your body and he licked his lips at the sight before him. You were so absolutely radiant. He picked you up easily and walked over to the bedroom you both shared. You were thrown on the bed and Daniel immediately hovered over you.

"You've been teasing me all night with your sexy dance moves and that tight, little black dress. You have no idea how much I wanted to take you right then and there, at the party," Daniel whispered into your ear seductively. You threw your head back as soon as soon as his lips attacked your neck. He always seemed to find your weak spot. He knew you better than you knew yourself.

His hands roamed over your body and he unclasped your bra, throwing it somewhere across the room. You tried to get rid of Daniel's pants but he stopped your hands and put them above your head. He shook his head at you and told you not to touch him just yet. He soon got rid of your panties as well. You were a mess beneath him and he just loved to tease you to the max. "Daniel, hurry the fuck up already, I need you," you shouted out desperately. He chuckled at your choice of words and your impatience. He complied nonetheless and quickly took off his pants and boxer shorts.

"So eager, baby," he said. You loved it when he talked dirty to you. Daniel positioned himself at your entrance and teased you for a few seconds, before pushing himself into you. You gasped at the feeling and threw your head back against the pillow. He picked up the pace after a little while and you both moaned out each other's names.

"Fuck," Daniel whispered as his thrusts became sloppy, "baby, I'm so close..."

"I know. Me too," you moaned. You both reached your highs almost simultaneously. You panted and ran a hand through your hair. Daniel pulled out of you and let himself fall down next to you onto the mattress.

"That was amazing," Daniel said as he wrapped his arms around you, pressing you closer to his body, "you should wear tight dresses more often."

"Trust me Daniel, if I had known it would result in this, I would have been wearing a tight dress every day already."

(a/n): bathe me in holy water please