Nico Hulkenberg: Period cramps

Requested by DebsMagna

As soon as you woke up this morning, you could feel that you were on your period. You groaned and practically rolled out of bed to make your way over to the bathroom. You sighed deeply. This was the only week in a few months you and Nico could actually be together. Why now, Satan? Walking out of the bathroom, you saw that Nico was still fast asleep, so you tiptoed your way downstairs to get an aspirine. You didn't feel so bad yet, but you knew what was about to come, so you mentally prepared yourself. After drinking some orange juice, you walked up the stairs to climb in bed again. Nico stirred, but he, fortunately, didn't wake up. You snuggled back into his embrace and tried to fall asleep again. Well, you tried, but then you started to feel the cramps. And, god it hurt.

"Fuck," you whispered to yourself before you could even think about it. You mentally facepalmed yourself when Nico began to wake up.

"Morning Sunshine," he said sleepily.

"mhm," you replied. Even talking kind of hurt you.

Nico sat up and looked at you with a small smile. You smiled back when you suddenly felt another cramp and clutched your abdomen.

"What's wrong?" Nico asked worriedly.

"It hurts!" was the only thing you could say, while sweat started to form on your forehead.

"Should I call 911? Oh my god!" Nico replied, obviously panicked. You couldn't blame him, seeing as he had never seen you having period cramps before as you were still pretty much in the early stages of your relationship.

"No!" You said and finally the cramps were mostly gone. "It's just that satan decided that it was time for my period today, and apparently, he wants to punish me for not having a baby as well. These cramps are insane."

"Oh," he said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Could you get me the hot-water bag? That usually helps a little," before I could say another thing he sprinted out of the bedroom. He was a good man, and he was yours. Not even five minutes later he returned with the hot-water bag and gently placed it on your abdomen.

"I know you're obviously in pain, but how does it actually feel?" He asked curiously.

"It feels like I have been hit by a truck," I said.

He cringed and looked at me with pity. "Feels like I'm getting punished for not being pregnant. Trust me Nico, it's very fun to be a woman."

"I wish I could take the pain away somehow," he said, while softly stroking your hair.

"Just stay with me for a while, that's enough."

"Anything for you, Sunshine. I'll Always be here for you."

"Ich liebe dich {I love you}, Nico. You are the best boyfriend ever."