Nico Rosberg: Masked ball

This imagine is based on the video above! Here is the link to the video if the video doesn't play: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=70XX79uGNOQ

Requested by VettelFerrari

Nico's POV:

I showed up at my destination, still wondering why I had said yes to coming here in the first place. I apparently had to attend a masked ball for the sake of Mercedes. Toto had practically begged me to come, so I obeyed the boss. I parked my car in front of the building and made my way over, Receiving a mask on my way in from a blonde woman. I nodded at her and entered the fancy looking building.

Needless to say, it was dull. People were only talking to me because I am the famous Nico Rosberg. I guess I have gotten used to it by now, so it doesn't bother me that much anymore. Still, I felt like I needed something to drink in order to survive the night. I went over to the bar and ordered my favorite drink.

Half an hour later, and I was more than fed up with being here, but then I saw this girl that caught my attention. Her hair was curled nicely and she was wearing a beautiful shade of red lipstick, making her lips stand out well. I wondered who she was and made my way over to her. She shot a flirty look in my direction, that I instantly recognised. She then made a run for it. Now that I knew who she was, I smiled and shook my head. I quickly excused myself to Tito and some other members of the team and scurried after her. Just when I made it outside, I saw her driving away in her Mercedes. Shit, I thought to myself. I hurriedly stepped into my car and chased after her.

Your POV:

I noticed another Mercedes speeding up behind me. I smirked knowing it was Nico who was following me. There was no way he was going to get to me that easily, I thought to myself.
I decided to step on the gas just a little bit more. One way or another, he still managed to reach me and pull up beside me. I looked towards him, shot him a smirk again and took the exit, which he in no way could reach now.

I quickly glanced over at him, seeing him swearing in his car. I quietly laughed to myself and parked my car in front of my apartment, and made my way inside. I stepped onto my balcony to see if he would notice me, a glass of champagne in one hand. I knew this was going to be an interesting night. Whatever would happen.

Nico's POV:

Well, crap. I missed the exit. I drove further untill the next one came into view. I didn't know exactly where she would live, but I had a vague idea of where to go. I slowly drove through the dark streets, making sure I didn't miss a single detail. I had nearly given up my hopes when I saw a Mercedes parked on the street.  I smiled and parked my car behind the other Mercedes. I didn't see her downstairs. When I looked up though, I saw her standing on the balcony looking down at me. I removed my mask and smirked. Which she returned. She then gestured for me to come inside. She didn't have to tell me twice.